Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 136
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZER0_H0UR
Forum: Graphic Design 05-09-2004, 12:44 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,162
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
You don't have to be ulgy to know beauty, and you...

You don't have to be ulgy to know beauty, and you do not have to be beautiful to know ugly.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-08-2004, 06:12 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,162
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Wanna know what's sad, Farin? I looked at the...

Wanna know what's sad, Farin? I looked at the list of accounts of people who were currently online and when I saw "MrCharles" I thought " Who the hell is that? "
That's sad.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,162
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Pekn4lyf Uhhh... that's not a gold outline,...

Pekn4lyf

Uhhh... that's not a gold outline, the trigger safety thinger continues down below the handle to the butt of the pistol.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,162
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I doubt this will prove your wrong, but it helped...

I doubt this will prove your wrong, but it helped me be unbored (;
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,613
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Atleast he's not balding :frown:

Atleast he's not balding :frown:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,675
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
This is the stupidest thread ever, infact if I...

This is the stupidest thread ever, infact if I had any power what so ever I would lay the ban hammer on you, and your idiocy, and for your disparaging remarks.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2004, 11:00 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Wow. Those are astonishing! My favorites are: ...

Wow. Those are astonishing! My favorites are:
Falling Sky
Monk
Pain Killer

Astonishing...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,011
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I said wands not rods. Wands do not add any...

I said wands not rods. Wands do not add any stats, only allow you to cast spells when they're equipped. While rods don't use mana, and allow you to cast spells you don't have without cease.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Yes, exactley, and Alarid: Photoshop has a bend...

Yes, exactley, and Alarid: Photoshop has a bend tool in it aswell (:
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Though, once again I'm getting off topic, I would...

Though, once again I'm getting off topic, I would like to say that Tesh has an excellent signature, I like the picture alot. (not as though we're not already off topic)
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2004, 09:25 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 5,487
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I don't want to sound snobbish, because if you...

I don't want to sound snobbish, because if you frequent the GFX Forum you would know I'm a fan of Alarid's... but that necklace, in particular, I don't like.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,011
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Another shop that generates wands like in...

Another shop that generates wands like in Tanarthia would be nice. But wands are currently only for look.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I have no favor for "traditional" opinions, but I...

I have no favor for "traditional" opinions, but I think that any opinion with a fowl base is worthless, well on the other hand I find well based opinions the most important.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Yes, I am asking him to live, I've lost tolerance...

Yes, I am asking him to live, I've lost tolerance for people who expect to walk in and run the show with ill made opinions. It's *****ic, and even I didn't do that.

MS Paint is among the best...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2004, 07:18 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,906
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
*shrug* I like Galen despite his being mean, at...

*shrug* I like Galen despite his being mean, at times. He seems quite interesting.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Dear Mr-Cool, We regret to inform you you're...

Dear Mr-Cool,

We regret to inform you you're a giant idiot, though we cannot appologize for this action, we can ask you one simple task:

Please sir, shut your little mouth.

In closing we...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Ms paint's zoom is fine o.O

Ms paint's zoom is fine o.O
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,414
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Yes, it's just the speed part that is a little...

Yes, it's just the speed part that is a little messed, it will be fixed, I'm sure (:
Forum: Graphic Design 05-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
Very good description, I use Adobe sometimes for...

Very good description, I use Adobe sometimes for shading, but since I always rape my images in it, I just use paint, it's great to learn with, and I find I'm learning more, and more everytime I shade...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-06-2004, 09:20 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,162
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I like the sword, alot. The guns are far too...

I like the sword, alot. The guns are far too short, and chunky, though the detail is quite nice, good work Donny.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,851
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
yes, I like the new ones - it reminds me of the...

yes, I like the new ones - it reminds me of the rock that comes from volcanos... and cave men used it to make blades and stuff, y'know?
Forum: Graphic Design 05-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,393
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
News flash! Local ***** makes an idiot of...

News flash! Local ***** makes an idiot of himself!
Listen, d00d, We know what anti-aliasing is, I like paint because it's easy to use, and quick. Go grow a beard, or buy a sports car...


you...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 5,487
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
*shrug* I could post more, but I don't want to...

*shrug* I could post more, but I don't want to share the secrets :o
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-05-2004, 10:12 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,011
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
I would like a shop where you can buy new...

I would like a shop where you can buy new helmets, or just luxury hats. Also I would like a shop that gives out the clothing bag; this bag allows you to hold another set of clothing in it. To change...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,024
Posted By ZER0_H0UR
not bad, I don't really like the body, though the...

not bad, I don't really like the body, though the eyes are pretty good, aswell as the blade. Perhaps when I'm not lazy I'll upload some sketches I did.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 136

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.