Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 44 of 44
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hoss_GP
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 11:43 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,138
Posted By Hoss_GP
So why are you making this crap up about me?

So why are you making this crap up about me?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 05:23 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,138
Posted By Hoss_GP
You are obviously talk out of your a**. I must...

You are obviously talk out of your a**. I must of put you in jail or banned you or something because you obviously have something against me when i have never heard of you in my life.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 12:49 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,138
Posted By Hoss_GP
excuse me? I must be missing something...

excuse me? I must be missing something here....because i have no idea what you are talking about.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 12:43 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,743
Posted By Hoss_GP
Baseball

Baseball
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 08:12 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 690
Posted By Hoss_GP
GAMEO! read

IN reply to your closing of the post where you are getting made fun of....
How do i contact you through icq when you put me on ignore for proving you wrong a while back?
delete this after you have...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 08:04 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,342
Posted By Hoss_GP
"ok you choose i either delete posts and...

"ok
you choose
i either delete posts and get yelled at by everyone or defend myself and get yelled at by everyone
it's a lose lose situation"
which is exactly why you shouldnt be moderator. ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 08:02 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,342
Posted By Hoss_GP
Making fun of ppl or trying to sound big and...

Making fun of ppl or trying to sound big and macho on these forums is his way of escape. Im not trying to put him down or anything....he must be "made fun of" at school or something.
i dunno*shrugs*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 07:58 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,342
Posted By Hoss_GP
Im laughing at my own jokes? that wasnt even a...

Im laughing at my own jokes?
that wasnt even a joke to begin with. But whatever you say GAMEO!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 07:55 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,342
Posted By Hoss_GP
He will prolly say he closed it because we are...

He will prolly say he closed it because we are "harrassing" him, heh
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 07:47 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,342
Posted By Hoss_GP
And why are you deleting post from ppl who agree...

And why are you deleting post from ppl who agree with me?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 07:41 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,342
Posted By Hoss_GP
Why is it a read rather than post? Because i...

Why is it a read rather than post?
Because i dont want to get into fights about stupid things, which is all this forum is. However i do like to read it because its interesting to see other ppl's...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 07:33 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,342
Posted By Hoss_GP
Because i read the message board. I rarely post

Because i read the message board. I rarely post
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 07:25 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,342
Posted By Hoss_GP
MENSA troll = Gameo

MENSA troll = Gameo
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 08:40 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,554
Posted By Hoss_GP
I'm not the brightest guy in the world because I...

I'm not the brightest guy in the world because I use your instead of you're?
OK......

I got a 1240 on my SAT's...I cant be stupid, or as you put it "not the brightest guy in the world"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-13-2001, 07:34 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,050
Posted By Hoss_GP
thanks guys=D

thanks guys=D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-13-2001, 04:45 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,050
Posted By Hoss_GP
I have 0 graduated today from high school=)

I have 0
graduated today from high school=)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2001, 08:56 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,049
Posted By Hoss_GP
Why is my name on there....

Why is my name on there....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 03:48 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,655
Posted By Hoss_GP
cloud_lat xdakreepx_lat brynn kelly ...

cloud_lat
xdakreepx_lat
brynn
kelly
kinggreg
zeldaplayer
poot63
captainusa_kharlia
redfalcon
2real
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2001, 08:30 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,178
Posted By Hoss_GP
I was promoted to GP Asst Chief before my...

I was promoted to GP Asst Chief before my baseball season started. Now I get home at like 7:30 or 10:00PM depending on if I have a game or not. But I still manage to put my 7 hours in on 2001(I...
Showing results 26 to 44 of 44

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.