Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 45 of 45
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: crbgraal
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-01-2001, 09:48 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,656
Posted By crbgraal
Re: My Game

I havent looked at it yet but:

I can make it a EXE. VB is 100% Qbasic compatibel.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 06:42 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,609
Posted By crbgraal
<Kinkish> Graal betisanis is ystar! ...

<Kinkish>
Graal betisanis is ystar!

<Transilstion: Graal is the best!>
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-30-2001, 05:43 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 47,896
Posted By crbgraal
AHHH! Evillve you must change your sign! This...

AHHH! Evillve you must change your sign!
This is me...
...and here i go
is copyright antigo!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 09:29 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,818
Posted By crbgraal
Funy, but ilrelivent

Funy, but ilrelivent
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-27-2001, 09:26 PM
Replies: 276
Views: 47,896
Posted By crbgraal
Then why dont you help us out? i'm not working...

Then why dont you help us out? i'm not working now because i'm hopeing to do ganis and the sprite set is not done
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-26-2001, 11:31 PM
Replies: 276
Views: 47,896
Posted By crbgraal
I know how i can help!

I CAN DO GANIS!
i can't do gifs well, my scripts aren't that grate, but i can do ganis!:)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2001, 08:34 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 661
Posted By crbgraal
I live in wisconsin, i'll pm you pictures of cows!

I live in wisconsin, i'll pm you pictures of cows!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-22-2001, 07:08 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,984
Posted By crbgraal
Nope. It's left over frome th normal server

Nope.

It's left over frome th normal server
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2001, 09:32 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,201
Posted By crbgraal
:D I'll do ganis(Finly something im good at!).

:D I'll do ganis(Finly something im good at!).
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-08-2001, 06:39 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 47,896
Posted By crbgraal
Angry HELOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing a Zulute-Consept...

HELOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing a Zulute-Consept GC bank sprite set.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2001, 10:01 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,129
Posted By crbgraal
A...

A WHAT!?!!?!??!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! OWW! My head herts more than wean i last read th LOG memberlist.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-11-2001, 09:55 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 47,896
Posted By crbgraal
Zulithe, we hav SOME gfx but we need a LOT more.

Zulithe, we hav SOME gfx but we need a LOT more.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-08-2001, 06:07 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 47,896
Posted By crbgraal
Have humans weak agenst PHISICAL(HE HE I CAN"T...

Have humans weak agenst PHISICAL(HE HE I CAN"T SPELL). One disadvandege to not haveng a shel or hard exo-sceleton.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-07-2001, 07:16 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 8,159
Posted By crbgraal
Post Neat idea.

Neat idea.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-07-2001, 06:45 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,781
Posted By crbgraal
Question How do i make a NPC that changes levels(Kinda...

How do i make a NPC that changes levels(Kinda like bomy pets, i think)
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-06-2001, 05:38 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 8,159
Posted By crbgraal
What about Vurtu-Players. Kinda like pets only...

What about Vurtu-Players. Kinda like pets only wild. they arent ownd or controald by anyone.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-06-2001, 05:20 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 47,896
Posted By crbgraal
Freddy, i used YOUR zulute_walk.wav. I just...

Freddy, i used YOUR zulute_walk.wav.
I just aded the comand to play it to the gani(Made by ?? i got it from steven thogh.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-05-2001, 04:45 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 47,896
Posted By crbgraal
Sounded walking!

A walk gani (it has the sound frome the sound pack also)that has PLAYSOUND in each frame so it makes walking sound! COOL!
Forum: Future Improvements 04-02-2001, 03:14 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,926
Posted By crbgraal
Question Uh......

You'd still need backpals, some things would be afected, some woldent. Becides, you would want the backpals anyway. Non-pay servers will want wether/sesons to probly!
Forum: Future Improvements 04-02-2001, 02:53 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,219
Posted By crbgraal
Red face We could just use the MP meader part of state.png.

We could just use the MP meader part of state.png.
Showing results 26 to 45 of 45

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.