Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 30 of 30
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Symbonia_Od
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2003, 07:53 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,688
Posted By Symbonia_Od
Talking Well

Im talking to my staff about showing off a bit of it..

Its just, id really much rather no one see it intill its fully done and ready for play. Cuz then it would be just so much more of a surpize...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2003, 05:09 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,688
Posted By Symbonia_Od
Talking Thanx

Thanx Spark.. Well.. I will give off details.. only :)

Basically.. 1800 level overworld done.. our tileset is really well done, not quite finished tho. Its about 80% done I would say.

We are...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2003, 08:32 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,688
Posted By Symbonia_Od
Post NPC Scripter/Scripters needed

Hello all..

Lookin for some scripters to join our team for Azeroth Playerworld. So far im the only scripter, and im needin some help ;)

I would just love to show off content, but we arnt...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2003, 01:46 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,951
Posted By Symbonia_Od
hehe

Why would I want to do that?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2003, 01:37 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,951
Posted By Symbonia_Od
Talking Rate my GUI

Took me a few hours to make. Will be featured on my playerworld aswell. It isnt fully complete, but almost.

Graphic wise, I do plan to add alot more detail. Its only Template so far with minor...
Showing results 26 to 30 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.