Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 44 of 44
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Zayjee
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 01:06 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,436
Posted By Zayjee
Due to image distortion (I guess) The "thing" is...

Due to image distortion (I guess) The "thing" is actually blue. There's a hint for ya
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:57 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,436
Posted By Zayjee
Reading through all the replies, I see that ONE...

Reading through all the replies, I see that ONE person got it right! Good job! But are there any other guesses??
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:55 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,164
Posted By Zayjee
Maybe we should start posting stuff about Graal...

Maybe we should start posting stuff about Graal again so he won't ban people, or something
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:52 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,436
Posted By Zayjee
You guys are getting closer! Another hint-Cold...

You guys are getting closer! Another hint-Cold ( I now know that since I ate some...)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:35 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,436
Posted By Zayjee
Here's a hint...I'm eating it right now...nasty...

Here's a hint...I'm eating it right now...nasty stuff this is. I shouldn't have tried it...*pukes*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:26 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,436
Posted By Zayjee
Any other guesses? *snicker snicker*

Any other guesses? *snicker snicker*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:23 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 788
Posted By Zayjee
Top of the forum-Admin Message

Top of the forum-Admin Message
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:14 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 788
Posted By Zayjee
Read what Unixmad said

Read what Unixmad said
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:12 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,436
Posted By Zayjee
I know what it really is, but I want some good...

I know what it really is, but I want some good guesses. You won't believe me when I tell you what it really is.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:08 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 788
Posted By Zayjee
Lightbulb Hmm...my thoughts

If we can only post about stuff that is on topic on this forum, make a forum where we can go to post off topic stuff. Simple solution.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:06 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,436
Posted By Zayjee
Here is a different view of the same thing

Here is a different view of the same thing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-23-2001, 12:04 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,436
Posted By Zayjee
Talking Now for something completely different...

During a weird experiment, I came up with this! What is it? You be the judge!
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2001, 10:30 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,660
Posted By Zayjee
*sigh* Nevermind...

*sigh* Nevermind...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-01-2001, 09:00 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,660
Posted By Zayjee
Thumbs down Yeaaah.....

Um...thanks for the responses but, I NEED HELP, not an excuse to spam! Thanks to anyone who did help. Remember don't dis me because of my bad scripting, I DID write "n00b scripting question". I'm...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-27-2001, 02:15 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,660
Posted By Zayjee
Gee thanks

Come on, someone! I need the help! What do you want?
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-26-2001, 12:46 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,660
Posted By Zayjee
Question n00b scripting question no.2

OK. Here goes. I have this meter (originally made by G_Yoshi and edited by me with permission). And what I want it to do when it's full is make the player walk in reverse. I figured I could take...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2001, 08:35 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,721
Posted By Zayjee
Question n00b scripting question no.1

Is there anyway to change (increase/decrease) the player's speed directly? I know that the Lizard Shield makes the player speed up, but how? BTW, thanx for reading this post, and many thanx if you...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-15-2001, 10:11 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,362
Posted By Zayjee
Question Anyone got a...

Anyone got a fully functional meter script? Health, magic, whatever I'm just looking for one.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-13-2001, 02:44 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,303
Posted By Zayjee
Question Is it possible to make the sword take away more...

Is it possible to make the sword take away more than 2 hearts at max? Just wondering...
Showing results 26 to 44 of 44

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.