Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Showing results 26 to 50 of 211
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Ninjahh
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 07:25 AM
Replies:
37
Guywithcar ust dropped 10k!
Views:
2,405
Posted By
Ninjahh
keywords: not worth
keywords: not worth
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 07:24 AM
Replies:
37
Guywithcar ust dropped 10k!
Views:
2,405
Posted By
Ninjahh
I don't want to argue with you anymore (go read...
I don't want to argue with you anymore (go read CORPSE's fav. quote).
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 07:18 AM
Replies:
37
Guywithcar ust dropped 10k!
Views:
2,405
Posted By
Ninjahh
he maybe used a trainer but I never heard of a...
he maybe used a trainer but I never heard of a money trainer.
and remember that Graal is like the easiest game to hack :(
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 07:17 AM
Replies:
37
Guywithcar ust dropped 10k!
Views:
2,405
Posted By
Ninjahh
haven't you notice that the gralats he gave were...
haven't you notice that the gralats he gave were easy to get ? like old gelats on classic ? you need to push gralats.... not the gralats he threw...! omg you really don't want to los the money you...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 07:14 AM
Replies:
37
Guywithcar ust dropped 10k!
Views:
2,405
Posted By
Ninjahh
That's right I was jealous. Everybody would be....
That's right I was jealous. Everybody would be. But don't be such a liar you said "YAY I GOT 2000 !" or seomthing like that
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 07:03 AM
Replies:
37
Guywithcar ust dropped 10k!
Views:
2,405
Posted By
Ninjahh
are you ****ing stupid or what ? he hacked them...
are you ****ing stupid or what ? he hacked them newbie
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 06:54 AM
Replies:
37
Guywithcar ust dropped 10k!
Views:
2,405
Posted By
Ninjahh
most of the people got about 100-500 but...
most of the people got about 100-500
but DragonX and Kraken got 2000 !!!! their money should be taken away. Stefan can check the gralats log for proof
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-02-2001, 06:43 AM
Replies:
37
Guywithcar ust dropped 10k!
Views:
2,405
Posted By
Ninjahh
[/sarcasm] I thin he earned all the money...
[/sarcasm] I thin he earned all the money [/sarcasm]
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-28-2001, 01:56 AM
Replies:
8
The Graal Guard sign....
Views:
746
Posted By
Ninjahh
And btw, remove THE WHOLE GGuard thing. People...
And btw, remove THE WHOLE GGuard thing. People just wants to join to have the 2 *** NPC.... it's sad
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-28-2001, 01:51 AM
Replies:
83
Remove Loriel!
Views:
3,937
Posted By
Ninjahh
Loriel is doing a great job and most of the time...
Loriel is doing a great job and most of the time helps people.
Sometimes he can be really annoying but who isn't ....
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-28-2001, 01:36 AM
Replies:
20
Scammed Again!!
Views:
1,556
Posted By
Ninjahh
Yeah never trust anyone (Graal is full of lame...
Yeah never trust anyone (Graal is full of lame newbies ! You don't have you noticed ?) Always ask an admin to watch a deal.
You can use the market but you need to be quick. If you are quick, ...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-29-2001, 03:09 AM
Replies:
25
Everyone Read, *Crys*
Views:
1,373
Posted By
Ninjahh
I think you dislike me ! :( and I won't come...
I think you dislike me ! :(
and I won't come back on graal... maybe I will check out the boards sometimes
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-16-2001, 02:37 PM
Replies:
4
Can anyone?
Views:
706
Posted By
Ninjahh
I don't want to lose my online time *CRIES*
I don't want to lose my online time *CRIES*
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-16-2001, 02:33 PM
Replies:
41
We need a hot topic again....
Views:
3,531
Posted By
Ninjahh
coke > pepsi thank you
coke > pepsi
thank you
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-16-2001, 02:20 PM
Replies:
54
Stefan, PK?
Views:
2,970
Posted By
Ninjahh
wow 900 kills on classic ! what a PKer ! I've...
wow 900 kills on classic ! what a PKer ! I've 9,500 on classic but I'm in jail since a loooooong time so I don't think I will never make it to 10,000
Forum:
Graphic Design
06-15-2001, 04:33 PM
Replies:
8
did ne1 see my sig.???
Views:
1,522
Posted By
Ninjahh
=(
=(
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-14-2001, 10:51 PM
Replies:
23
Best...
Views:
1,470
Posted By
Ninjahh
I just hate peeps who think death sentence is a...
I just hate peeps who think death sentence is a good thing... and I hate them more when they don't like my l33t sig !
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-14-2001, 10:45 PM
Replies:
23
Best...
Views:
1,470
Posted By
Ninjahh
(Didn't you tell me you would remove that...
(Didn't you tell me you would remove that signature? Or can I not take your word anymore?... -Vermain)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-14-2001, 10:25 PM
Replies:
32
A challenge.
Views:
2,376
Posted By
Ninjahh
everyone lies ?
everyone lies ?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-14-2001, 10:12 PM
Replies:
23
Best...
Views:
1,470
Posted By
Ninjahh
mine is better!
mine is better!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-14-2001, 01:25 AM
Replies:
17
A brand new remote control...
Views:
1,440
Posted By
Ninjahh
Maxim 2000 - Girlfriend remote
Maxim 2000 - Girlfriend remote
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-14-2001, 01:21 AM
Replies:
17
A brand new remote control...
Views:
1,440
Posted By
Ninjahh
A brand new remote control...
I know you all need this one
http://www.multimania.com/ninjahshit/gfremote.jpg
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-14-2001, 01:15 AM
Replies:
40
n00b staff
Views:
2,211
Posted By
Ninjahh
you are 11 years old ! and you HAVE TO BE 13 to...
you are 11 years old ! and you HAVE TO BE 13 to play ! so stop complaining kid !
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-14-2001, 12:48 AM
Replies:
36
Dear DOCTA KNORR
Views:
1,596
Posted By
Ninjahh
It won't happen ... Stefan doesn't want to...
It won't happen ... Stefan doesn't want to receive 200 emails of unhappy customers
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-13-2001, 10:25 PM
Replies:
48
Stefan read-Who I suggest for ET Admin.
Views:
4,006
Posted By
Ninjahh
WHAT ???? I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL LIFE !!!
WHAT ???? I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL LIFE !!!
Showing results 26 to 50 of 211
Page 2 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
05:44 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.