Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 49 of 49
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RCARLR69
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 01:32 PM
Replies: 160
Views: 10,398
Posted By RCARLR69
I will not shut up until I am treated with...

I will not shut up until I am treated with respect. So too bad.:mad:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 01:30 PM
Replies: 160
Views: 10,398
Posted By RCARLR69
I know how you feel Saria

I know how you feel Saria
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 01:20 PM
Replies: 160
Views: 10,398
Posted By RCARLR69
See. No one respects anyone here. That's why they...

See. No one respects anyone here. That's why they are online and not out in the real world doing things. Cause they start crap and people hate them. I don't care if anyone tells me to shut up, cause...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 01:17 PM
Replies: 160
Views: 10,398
Posted By RCARLR69
*Sighs*

I agree with you, Saria. But most of them don't give a rats a$$ about it and they'll just keep doing it cause it makes them feel better when they make fun of others cause they have a crappy life. I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 01:14 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,492
Posted By RCARLR69
...... You need some help.. All of you do...

...... You need some help.. All of you do...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 01:10 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,492
Posted By RCARLR69
Hmm.....How about you die instead? I doubt you'd...

Hmm.....How about you die instead? I doubt you'd be missed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 01:03 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,492
Posted By RCARLR69
-.- She isn't the only one that hates you.

-.- She isn't the only one that hates you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 12:54 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,492
Posted By RCARLR69
How about you guys stop acting like idiots?

How about you guys stop acting like idiots?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 12:48 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,492
Posted By RCARLR69
Question What should be done next on Graal2k1?

O_o Anyone have any ideas what Stefan might do next with graal and all of the servers?:confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 12:45 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 548
Posted By RCARLR69
Question Would just like to say......

Moo!:D :D :D :D :D :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 11:23 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,970
Posted By RCARLR69
You all can go back to eating lead paint chips or...

You all can go back to eating lead paint chips or whatever it is you do now
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 11:20 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,970
Posted By RCARLR69
God you people are thick headed..You all need to...

God you people are thick headed..You all need to get over it. EL will be back up. And in the next couple of days old EL levels will be up as well
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 11:16 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,970
Posted By RCARLR69
Man, I can just feel the love from everyone here.

Man, I can just feel the love from everyone here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 11:09 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,970
Posted By RCARLR69
See. I remember most of you from playing on Elven...

See. I remember most of you from playing on Elven Lands. If it sucked then, why the hell did you play there to begin with? I have been loyal to this server since I started on it. It was the first job...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:59 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,377
Posted By RCARLR69
See. A stuck up little punk that gets everything...

See. A stuck up little punk that gets everything he wants cause his parents have money. Try getting your stuff on your own. Loser.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:55 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,377
Posted By RCARLR69
You guys are a bunch of kikes. Hell, I'm probably...

You guys are a bunch of kikes. Hell, I'm probably older than you. I know I am older than Brad. If I was young, would I have my own truck, credit cards and a job? You guys probably have your mommy and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:50 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,377
Posted By RCARLR69
Oh no. That really hurt Brad. Coming up with...

Oh no. That really hurt Brad. Coming up with stupid crap like that really shows how mature you really are. Maybe you should stop playing graal until you go through puberty. Sheesh, what a jerkoff
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:48 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,970
Posted By RCARLR69
Wow..A lot of smart people here

God. A lot of you people are idiots! Not to mention immature. If you don't like what I have up on the forum. Then don't post on it. I'm tired of hearing you people nag and complain about Elven Lands....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:45 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,377
Posted By RCARLR69
Very mature people

You guys really show your real IQ by the way you all post crap here. Diputs
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:38 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,377
Posted By RCARLR69
Shut up you freak. GO blow a goat

Shut up you freak. GO blow a goat
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:34 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,377
Posted By RCARLR69
You guys must not have much of a life if you sit...

You guys must not have much of a life if you sit around doing this all day. So go suck rocky mountain oysters
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:28 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,377
Posted By RCARLR69
....

If none of you like Elven Lands, then why the heck are you reading the posts reguarding it then? Don't like it then don't read it. Plan as that!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:21 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,377
Posted By RCARLR69
Angry -.- <^>

Go away Brad. If you don't like Elven Lands then don't read Elven Land related posts. All there is to it. Get lost, loser. And for your information. I became GP Chief not Admin. I became GP Chief...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 10:15 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,377
Posted By RCARLR69
Angry >< Bah! When will Elven be back up??

We need Elven Lands up! We need to re-store all of our old Elven Lands levels but we can't when it's not up! But do not worry people. We will get most or all of Elven Lands back up (Old Elven):mad:...
Showing results 26 to 49 of 49

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.