Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 123
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: XilosTinsu
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 06-16-2001, 03:42 AM
Replies: 13
>=(
Views: 1,560
Posted By XilosTinsu
LOL HACKER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is...

LOL HACKER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is pretty stupid.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-16-2001, 01:24 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,005
Posted By XilosTinsu
????? LOL ??????

????? LOL ??????
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-16-2001, 01:21 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,005
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PlayerWorlds

heh let me know when you have a more intellegent argument.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-16-2001, 01:13 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,005
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: Re: Re: PlayerWorlds

LOL Why? I'm stating my opinion just like you are but I have to shut up?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-16-2001, 01:09 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,005
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: PlayerWorlds

***** Go figure someone with a playerworld is dissing other playerworlds because he wants his playerworld up and he's jelous, how immature is that, "You guys suck a** but my playerworld is awesome,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-15-2001, 10:46 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,020
Posted By XilosTinsu
Question Time help?

What's wrong with this?
if (playerenters) {toweapons *Time}
if (isweapon||timeout) {timeout=.05;
this.minute = int(timevar / .2)%60;
this.hour = int(this.minute / 60)%24;
this.day =...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2001, 03:25 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,161
Posted By XilosTinsu
Yep, I could make that site, the only thing it...

Yep, I could make that site, the only thing it does is make the text yellow for a link, other then that it's just text.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-15-2001, 03:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,697
Posted By XilosTinsu
Doesn't sound like a good idea to me, people...

Doesn't sound like a good idea to me, people could get weapons that when fired makes the entire level a wall or something where you couldn't move.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 06-14-2001, 08:12 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,702
Posted By XilosTinsu
I don't know I can't get on, I get for heart...

I don't know I can't get on, I get for heart thingys then Graal freezes.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-14-2001, 05:35 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,005
Posted By XilosTinsu
Painter Thingy? I told you it had a messy...

Painter Thingy? I told you it had a messy interface but if you find what you are looking for it's rather powerful. And it's FREEE
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-14-2001, 05:34 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 178,653
Posted By XilosTinsu
LOL Tornados would be AWESOME, have it sweep you...

LOL Tornados would be AWESOME, have it sweep you off to a random level, and destroy houses.
Forum: Events and Activities 06-14-2001, 05:34 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 215,137
Posted By XilosTinsu
LOL Tornados would be AWESOME, have it sweep you...

LOL Tornados would be AWESOME, have it sweep you off to a random level, and destroy houses.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-14-2001, 02:53 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,005
Posted By XilosTinsu
It's got a messy interface but once you get used...

It's got a messy interface but once you get used to it it's pretty cool, you can do a lot more things then with Paint lol.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2001, 02:42 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,123
Posted By XilosTinsu
what if you do: if (timeout) {playerap=100; ...

what if you do:
if (timeout) {playerap=100;
timeout=.05}
Wouldn't that work, it would probably make a little lag, I don't know for sure, but wouldn't that work?
Forum: Events and Activities 06-14-2001, 02:35 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 215,137
Posted By XilosTinsu
SK Made a weather system, I don't imagine it's...

SK Made a weather system, I don't imagine it's that complicated, I think I Could make one if I wanted, the Day/Night Script isn't that tough, I've made one, so it can't be that hard. Flamethrowers...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-14-2001, 02:35 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 178,653
Posted By XilosTinsu
SK Made a weather system, I don't imagine it's...

SK Made a weather system, I don't imagine it's that complicated, I think I Could make one if I wanted, the Day/Night Script isn't that tough, I've made one, so it can't be that hard. Flamethrowers...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-14-2001, 02:08 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,005
Posted By XilosTinsu
PIXIA

Tryout Pixia, it's fairly cool, lots of neat features, and the best thing is it's free.
Pixia Home Page (http://www.ab.wakwak.com/~knight)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 05:43 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,118
Posted By XilosTinsu
New Version?

1) When is the new version coming out?
2) How many p2p accounts are there?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 05:34 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 7,224
Posted By XilosTinsu
Who cares! It's just a bunch of characters used...

Who cares! It's just a bunch of characters used to express emotion. And sometimes when we are in a hurry etc. we don't use punctuation or capitalization.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-12-2001, 05:31 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,371
Posted By XilosTinsu
Hey I understand, I do have a p2p account, and...

Hey I understand, I do have a p2p account, and interested in getting another if I could just figure out how to use Money Orders or something like that, I don't have a credit card. And I understand...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-12-2001, 04:04 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,561
Posted By XilosTinsu
Yeah it's pretty bad

Yeah it's pretty bad
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-12-2001, 02:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,030
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: Re: any ways

True, my server is about 250 levels I think, and each town takes up 25 levels, and the quests use 30 levels, so about 100 levels to link everything together is what I figure.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 02:16 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 7,224
Posted By XilosTinsu
I'm thinking he was joking about commands that do...

I'm thinking he was joking about commands that do the same thing but get a differant name.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-12-2001, 02:12 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,371
Posted By XilosTinsu
I still don't get it, I like Graal the way it is...

I still don't get it, I like Graal the way it is now, the p2p servers get better effects etc. and the free don't. I think if all the servers go p2p.
1) Graal will lose ALOT of people, that might...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-12-2001, 02:07 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,561
Posted By XilosTinsu
Re: Latest Reviews

Gee that makes it sound like we aren't doing anything, oh wait most of us aren't.

Yeah that was pretty bad, he fired some good people too. Just because they made him mad and stood up for what...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 123

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.