Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: _AcidIce_
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 04:25 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 5,747
Posted By _AcidIce_
Hero stop your *****ing , your always getting...

Hero stop your *****ing , your always getting into **** that you know is wrong and come to the forums to complain about , you ***** more then my mom
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 04:19 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
Please get some education before posting on the...

Please get some education before posting on the forums
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 04:15 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
You know what , I know I'm not good at GFX and I...

You know what , I know I'm not good at GFX and I never said I was and I don't if I ever would be , but I have to start somewhere , I post my stuff on this forum to see if what I make is good and if...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 04:12 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
Camo Undies

Camo Undies
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 04:10 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
eny? Please dispose of your self and refrain...

eny?

Please dispose of your self and refrain from making sigs ever again. I know for sure you can't make better.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 04:04 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
I did it in a few minutes Im still not done with...

I did it in a few minutes Im still not done with it , Im adding shading rite now
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 03:55 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
Re: Re: New Hat

no comment
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 03:52 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
ty , your sig is mighty ugly

ty , your sig is mighty ugly
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 02:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,541
Posted By _AcidIce_
*steals it*

*steals it*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 01:46 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,329
Posted By _AcidIce_
I noticed

I noticed
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 01:43 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,329
Posted By _AcidIce_
sounds like a smart 3 year old wrote it :rolleyes:

sounds like a smart 3 year old wrote it :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 12:33 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 8,544
Posted By _AcidIce_
Hero .. is my. .. HERO!

Hero .. is my. .. HERO!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 12:27 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
<3 Loriel says he doesn't like it , :rolleyes:

<3 Loriel says he doesn't like it , :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 12:17 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
thank you craig <3

thank you craig <3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 12:09 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,659
Posted By _AcidIce_
New Hat

Like it?




http://home.adelphia.net/~daniel420/armyacid.png
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 11:27 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,218
Posted By _AcidIce_
Re: Re: Absence

It might be a severe case of Mono , Last Night , I got these little rashes all over my body and rite now I feel like total **** , its 11am and I'm going for my blood test in an hour or so.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 09:33 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,218
Posted By _AcidIce_
Re: Re: Absence

Thank you
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 09:29 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,218
Posted By _AcidIce_
Absence

I don't know what I have but , I'm having massive headaches , stuffy nose , dizzyness and all these other symptoms. I don't know how long I'm going to be gone. I'm going for a CAT scan and a blood...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 08:52 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,369
Posted By _AcidIce_
Sure :) lol

Sure :) lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 08:44 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,369
Posted By _AcidIce_
I'll upgrade for you ! <3

I'll upgrade for you ! <3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 08:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 599
Posted By _AcidIce_
Hey look its me!! ... Mario , I mean AcidIce!

Hey look its me!! ... Mario , I mean AcidIce!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-30-2002, 07:01 AM
Replies: 153
Views: 13,092
Posted By _AcidIce_
I do everything you do besides aggressive skate ,...

I do everything you do besides aggressive skate , I surf :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 06:59 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,321
Posted By _AcidIce_
Vincent3316 is the account thats holding his 10k...

Vincent3316 is the account thats holding his 10k for him
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 06:52 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,104
Posted By _AcidIce_
lol I was reading the thread and I was like ***...

lol I was reading the thread and I was like *** ... ok
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 698
Posted By _AcidIce_
lol , good idea

lol , good idea
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.