Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rufus
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-14-2012, 04:52 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,390
Posted By Rufus
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-15-2012, 03:10 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 13,158
Posted By Rufus
I like how not only are you a scripter, but you...

I like how not only are you a scripter, but you place heavy value in the visual appearence of content too. You don't really see that mix very often on Graal. I don't play Era, but it looks very well...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-11-2012, 05:08 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,122
Posted By Rufus
Happy birthday again!

Happy birthday again!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,511
Posted By Rufus
Should probably use community names in the CTF UI.

Should probably use community names in the CTF UI.
Forum: Feature request 05-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 43,991
Posted By Rufus
So Prado is strafing it's not actually doing...

So Prado is strafing it's not actually doing anything for him as he's hit three times in a row, yet you believe that it is imperative to higher sparring?



I am not contesting that strafing is...
Forum: Feature request 05-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 43,991
Posted By Rufus
All I see at 1 minute is Prado getting hit three...

All I see at 1 minute is Prado getting hit three times in a row by Squirt who is not strafing at all. Must be my lack of spar skills, or hell, could it be that without side strafing you can compete...
Forum: Feature request 05-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 43,991
Posted By Rufus
Yeah, I think so. Especially going by your own...

Yeah, I think so. Especially going by your own logic here, where he has won UTC quite a few times and spars on par with the people that Crono mentioned:



That video is from a UTC final round.
...
Forum: Feature request 05-25-2012, 03:04 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 43,991
Posted By Rufus
I don't think so. I've watched "higher level"...

I don't think so. I've watched "higher level" sparrers spar, and not a single strafe was given that day (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ydiRBpxiDg).
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,946
Posted By Rufus
You don't encourage the creation of third-party...

You don't encourage the creation of third-party websites but they are permitted. Well, we can assume that these rules are aimed towards members of the community who are not a part of the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,946
Posted By Rufus
Might want to reword this.

Might want to reword this.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,491
Posted By Rufus
Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,617
Posted By Rufus
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,682,834
Posted By Rufus
Some bugs in the custom work. While you have...

Some bugs in the custom work.

While you have a bomb equipped on Facebook you can hold down your D key when walking upwards and this results in:

dwue-xqtGo0

When you throw a bomb it resets...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-21-2012, 02:55 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,282
Posted By Rufus
Obviously I don't understand the advantages if...

Obviously I don't understand the advantages if I've made a thread asking if anyone knows what they are, they appear to work the same in-game for me. I don't understand your questions regarding...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-21-2012, 02:27 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,282
Posted By Rufus
Why use mng files over gifs?

I remember being told repeatedly in the past that we should be using mng files on Graal instead of gifs. Classic's uploading system at the moment seems to only cater for png and mng files for...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 756,471
Posted By Rufus
They were made for iClassic.

They were made for iClassic.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-20-2011, 08:01 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 10,815
Posted By Rufus
What the ****? I really can't believe that and...

What the ****? I really can't believe that and don't know what to say, but I know I want to say something. DC was a really hilarious and nice guy, and I enjoyed his presence around Classic. We've...
Forum: Guild Life 12-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Replies: 75
Btk
Views: 17,819
Posted By Rufus
When was this?

When was this?
Forum: Playerworld Related Information 11-17-2011, 12:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 60,084
Posted By Rufus
Requiring an open beta (the Hosted tab) sounds...

Requiring an open beta (the Hosted tab) sounds like a hype killer for servers that have had continuous pre-testing like Classic and are planning a "big" release. I thought the only purpose of the...
Forum: Bug Report 11-07-2011, 03:42 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,051,313
Posted By Rufus
When you double click on someone on the...

When you double click on someone on the playerlist, the next single click you make on the playerlist is recognized as a double click and therefore opens up another window.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-30-2011, 06:00 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,584
Posted By Rufus
DON'T GET IT.caps

DON'T GET IT.caps
Forum: Bug Report 10-24-2011, 02:05 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,357
Posted By Rufus
Your forum password is your Graal account...

Your forum password is your Graal account password so it won't let you change it on here. You used to be able to to use a separate password for the forums, but that was a long time ago now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,682,834
Posted By Rufus
There's a bug where you can't change your items...

There's a bug where you can't change your items anymore (at least for me) on your non-VIP iPhone account, even if you re-install the application. Renders my application pretty useless without VIP. In...
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,309
Posted By Rufus
Happy birthday :)

Happy birthday :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,429
Posted By Rufus
Purchase VIP and use the same "account" for both...

Purchase VIP and use the same "account" for both Facebook and your iPhone. Your current characters will be merged.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.