Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaijinGohan
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-21-2003, 10:45 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,780
Posted By SaijinGohan
Well your array looks fine to me. You can read...

Well your array looks fine to me. You can read those numbers with
this.array[0] through this.array[8].

Ex:

say2 #v(this.array[2]); would return 3!
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-21-2003, 10:41 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,950
Posted By SaijinGohan
Ok well I've figured it out. wraptext wont work...

Ok well I've figured it out. wraptext wont work the way I need it to be used. I'll use #e.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-21-2003, 08:25 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,950
Posted By SaijinGohan
Well since my other post disappeared. -.- ...

Well since my other post disappeared. -.-

for (i=0;i<tokenscount;i++)setstring temp,#s(temp)#t(i)#b;


That #b is causing each word to be on a new line. :/ I don't think the wraptext is...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-21-2003, 02:47 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,450
Posted By SaijinGohan
Yeah. Using that bottle is as wrong as buying a...

Yeah. Using that bottle is as wrong as buying a bag of skittles and selling each individual skittle for a penny.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-21-2003, 02:45 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,365
Posted By SaijinGohan
I think its all a plot against Stefan. One day...

I think its all a plot against Stefan. One day stefan is gonna wake up straped to his bed and his PC is gonna be gone. Then Unix is gonna move to Russia and and use graal to bombard the US with bombs.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-21-2003, 02:39 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,450
Posted By SaijinGohan
How can you not love my bottle. :)

How can you not love my bottle. :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-20-2003, 08:47 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,950
Posted By SaijinGohan
Wow thats working but its not breaking it up....

Wow thats working but its not breaking it up. That #b causes every word to be on a new line. I dunno if its something faulty withe code or what but perhaps because I am running the script serverside?...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-20-2003, 05:08 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,950
Posted By SaijinGohan
Ok so I'll just #e the token and add #b where...

Ok so I'll just #e the token and add #b where needed. Thx!
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-20-2003, 05:37 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,950
Posted By SaijinGohan
so I gotta work with the strings before hand. ...

so I gotta work with the strings before hand.


so


setstring thiso.umessage,blahblahblahblah;
this.chars = strlen(thiso.umessage);
this.loops = int(this.chars/10);
for...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-19-2003, 11:28 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,522
Posted By SaijinGohan
I bust my but over my scripts. Mostly because I...

I bust my but over my scripts. Mostly because I am ancient and don't know of all the new ways.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-19-2003, 11:19 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,950
Posted By SaijinGohan
Strings

Ok I have been working diligently to create a Mailbox system for the Bravo Online playerhouses. I have EVERYTHING working great. But there is one thing I have come across which I knew would be a...
Forum: Events and Activities 09-19-2003, 03:49 PM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By SaijinGohan
I would host but us FAQ have to buy everything...

I would host but us FAQ have to buy everything ourselves and they have yet to put the ET weapon stuff out for sale. :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2003, 03:46 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,153
Posted By SaijinGohan
Like I said, you might leave the bag but thats...

Like I said, you might leave the bag but thats all. :P
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-19-2003, 03:43 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,095
Posted By SaijinGohan
Spain. Drink when you feel like it. :P

Spain. Drink when you feel like it. :P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-19-2003, 03:42 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,316
Posted By SaijinGohan
I only think these issues arise because of how...

I only think these issues arise because of how BORING graal gets when you just press D for 10 minutes to craft a mineral. Maybe some other combinations or something, but D is just.. mental stress and...
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2003, 03:37 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,408
Posted By SaijinGohan
I think that the tileset is fine for a basic...

I think that the tileset is fine for a basic level. It creates the urge to make a better one. What I think needs to be done is to have it made in sections. You know we got outside, then inside, then...
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2003, 03:29 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,373
Posted By SaijinGohan
It would look good in a slums type environment,

It would look good in a slums type environment,
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-19-2003, 03:24 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,522
Posted By SaijinGohan
Well since I'm not able to script it for him,...

Well since I'm not able to script it for him, *grumble* I'll do it in words.

Assuming you're using a weapon to do this. Well you want to tokenize the text and triggeraction to the serverside part...
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 09-19-2003, 02:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 12,009
Posted By SaijinGohan
Hey thats nice! Glad you found it. :D I...

Hey thats nice! Glad you found it. :D

I might use that on my graal site once the host is back up.
Forum: Events and Activities 09-19-2003, 02:16 AM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By SaijinGohan
Go Kirin go. Go Kirin go.

Go Kirin go. Go Kirin go.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2003, 02:15 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,664
Posted By SaijinGohan
Well something has gone rotten. Playercount has...

Well something has gone rotten. Playercount has been low lately, true, but something has caused that number to split in half. Its bad. real bad. I say we need to release dolls. :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2003, 02:14 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,153
Posted By SaijinGohan
Well with those skills you might get out of the...

Well with those skills you might get out of the bag but thats all. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2003, 02:12 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,014
Posted By SaijinGohan
Please don't use Googi's graphics. He had the...

Please don't use Googi's graphics. He had the right idea, but they're soo uneasy to use. I mean the colors weren't that great and there was no real marked. There should be like a red X at the start...
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2003, 02:10 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,408
Posted By SaijinGohan
All I want for christmas is my two front teeth.....

All I want for christmas is my two front teeth.. :P
Forum: Level Design 09-19-2003, 02:09 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,373
Posted By SaijinGohan
Well I dont think he actually had the falls going...

Well I dont think he actually had the falls going through the house. The whole extraordinary part of the house was the way he used the weight of the house to hold back a hall the extended over the...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.