Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,432
Posted By ZeroFXSM
is there a playerworld...

Is anyone making..

a playerworld that has just 3 levels? a starting point, and then two connected levels where people just PK the living craps out of everyone? Non stop? I know with some of these...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-08-2003, 09:17 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,287
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I swear to god those tiles were not stolen! The...

I swear to god those tiles were not stolen! The person who made them made them .1 seconds before the other person did! AND THATS A FACT!
Forum: Graphic Design 08-28-2003, 12:49 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,747
Posted By ZeroFXSM
The bad thing is that she stole that from...

The bad thing is that she stole that from valikorlia.

Sorry for pointing that out :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2003, 12:21 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 5,307
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Here. Oasis. Water in the middle Land...

Here.

Oasis.

Water in the middle
Land on the outside


What do you have? an Oasis
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 04:32 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 5,307
Posted By ZeroFXSM
um. I thought I could point out one thing.. ...

um.

I thought I could point out one thing..

YOUNG PEOPLE PLAY GRAAL!!!

um. Yep.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 04:21 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,261
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Whoa guys.. calm down. I think we should lay...

Whoa guys.. calm down.

I think we should lay of Tyrial (sorry I spelled it wrong) and end the hate about picture stealing and everything.

Unless you have factual proof that someone stole...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-11-2003, 11:23 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,942
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You knew what he ment. Do you understand the...

You knew what he ment.

Do you understand the drawback of bringing back alchemy items, armors, and even weapons? It leaves opening for higher leveled characters to make awesome stuff, and since...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-04-2003, 08:32 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,070
Posted By ZeroFXSM
uh no. I only posted it because you wanted to see...

uh no. I only posted it because you wanted to see it, I'm not trading it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-02-2003, 08:00 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,070
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Okay...

Okay...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-01-2003, 01:58 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,419
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I don't know if solutions that work for yourself...

I don't know if solutions that work for yourself work for the general public.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-01-2003, 01:56 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,070
Posted By ZeroFXSM
*sigh* whats the purpose? It looks exactly the...

*sigh* whats the purpose? It looks exactly the same as the red, but without the color red, and the color blue instead.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-31-2003, 09:58 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,070
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I have the blue dragon ammy.

I have the blue dragon ammy.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-31-2003, 09:30 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,419
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Why would you want to make a stupid suggestion in...

Why would you want to make a stupid suggestion in the first place? I didn't find it funny either.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,006
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Shouldn't have gave it to me, Thats okay, But why...

Shouldn't have gave it to me, Thats okay, But why the heck are other people allowed to run around with it? Its almost as if excal singled me out. Yay.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-25-2003, 09:47 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,006
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I HAD THOSE PIECES OF ARMOR And now I am...

I HAD THOSE PIECES OF ARMOR

And now I am utterly pissed off. They aren't that good, infact, the black armor is rather sucky, it just weighs a lot and doesn't have the +'s berwean has.

I AM...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-23-2003, 11:39 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,432
Posted By ZeroFXSM
The Purpose. Was to add spark to the usually...

The Purpose. Was to add spark to the usually BORING graal life.
Forum: Dustari 07-23-2003, 11:32 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,395
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Perhaps, I'll see to it that he does. If that is...

Perhaps, I'll see to it that he does. If that is your request, King Tseng.

((Did I miss something? Padren? Huh? Why? Ahhh))
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-23-2003, 09:14 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,993
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Hmph. Earning all your items, Yeah, maybe, but it...

Hmph. Earning all your items, Yeah, maybe, but it doesn't mean you never asked. (Often.)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-21-2003, 11:19 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 6,132
Posted By ZeroFXSM
FishMen Ancients "The Elite Force" In times of...

FishMen Ancients "The Elite Force"
In times of need, when the kingdom is under heavy attack, the emperor may quickly retreat to a ancient room where the ancestors of Zormite reside, within there,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-11-2003, 08:21 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 801
Posted By ZeroFXSM
This is a game. And by far most, its a FANTASY...

This is a game. And by far most, its a FANTASY game. So anything can happen. Almost anything :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,897
Posted By ZeroFXSM
It sounds great. But my greatest concern is if...

It sounds great. But my greatest concern is if you'll give out a wide selection of spells, equipment, and character classes, because the same ol' classes get boring after a while.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,209
Posted By ZeroFXSM


Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,005
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Re: TB3's Server is Ripping Faherias GFX

What you are doing is GREAT!

But, you could have done a Tiny, Bit, Of research, ask around, instead of publicly announcing that he was a GFX theif.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2003, 08:42 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,378
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: WARNING! Nemesis is broken?

Only Total Chaos?

I remember something like this being done 1.39 graal or was it much earlier, when someone got online, gave everyone "saint" and stuff, and then forced a global reset on classic.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2003, 08:40 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,378
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: WARNING! Nemesis is broken?

THIS IS CURRENTLY TRUE AND I AM VERY WORRIED

Currently, the npc server has suddenly came down from era, and all the staff accounts were already deleted. (A mass was sent from Phayze and other...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.