Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Showing results 26 to 39 of 39
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Third3rd
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-26-2014, 05:01 AM
Replies:
15
Delteria meets Playerworlds
Views:
4,913
Posted By
Third3rd
Great work everyone at the Delteria Team. A lot...
Great work everyone at the Delteria Team. A lot of heart & soul when into making the server. Hope to see more content & players join over the course of this year. Let's hope other servers follow suit...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
09-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Replies:
35
Release: Nihil Coin Shop
Views:
30,681
Posted By
Third3rd
The shop has its ups and downs. Only ups are the...
The shop has its ups and downs. Only ups are the envelopes. Downs the barrels. 38 Dollars for a Tier 3 barrel that wlll give me a heart shield or a tig bot item doesn't seem fair.. Sure it's fair for...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-15-2013, 05:58 AM
Replies:
13
cron0
Views:
2,369
Posted By
Third3rd
o_O don't love you enough to give a happy...
o_O don't love you enough to give a happy birthday. Sike... Stay Pluffy Brosef!
Forum:
Bug Report
09-13-2013, 05:43 AM
Replies:
10
graal down 9/12/2013
Views:
12,628
Posted By
Third3rd
Wait a sec....
Wait a sec....
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Replies:
17
My resignation
Views:
2,700
Posted By
Third3rd
I like domino effects :)
I like domino effects :)
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Replies:
12
My resignation
Views:
2,190
Posted By
Third3rd
And so the removal of one staff leads to all the...
And so the removal of one staff leads to all the Dev & what I call "etc" staff (FAQ/ET) are bound to quit Era. Let the disappointment begin!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-08-2011, 04:34 AM
Replies:
60
New Playerworld Administrators, May 2011
Views:
8,288
Posted By
Third3rd
Congrats Gabriel and Bell =).
Congrats Gabriel and Bell =).
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Replies:
491
Challenge Crono :]
Views:
838,522
Posted By
Third3rd
Ooh ya!? Hows this for ANIME! ...
Ooh ya!?
Hows this for ANIME!
http://i37.tinypic.com/2gucy9z.jpg
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Replies:
491
Challenge Crono :]
Views:
838,522
Posted By
Third3rd
http://i38.tinypic.com/i4iayp.jpg Pluffy...
http://i38.tinypic.com/i4iayp.jpg
Pluffy Goes Anime!
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Replies:
11
A weapon I call Ryusou
Views:
1,677
Posted By
Third3rd
I see what you mean within the palette not all of...
I see what you mean within the palette not all of it has to be a shade of gray. Things can make it look like it has some depth or texture to make it real "sorta". I will use it for reference. Thank...
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Replies:
11
A weapon I call Ryusou
Views:
1,677
Posted By
Third3rd
A weapon I call Ryusou
Well I wanted to go into depth in Dev within Graal. So I ventured into Graphics. I sooner found out I was decent since I can draw irl and having experience with graphics. Here is a Spear I wanted to...
Forum:
Bug Report
07-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Replies:
4
Windows Vista 64 Bit Issue
Views:
10,468
Posted By
Third3rd
Windows Vista 64 Bit Issue
I've recently purchased a 64 Bit Sony Viao All in one PC. I did all the recommended and important updates not knowing later on they will effect how Graal will open. I recently updated the whole...
Forum:
Zodiac Main Forum
06-28-2010, 03:52 AM
Replies:
3
Lag "Epidemic"
Views:
1,777
Posted By
Third3rd
Lag "Epidemic"
Lately we have been experiencing an enormous amount of Distant/Frequent "Lag". I first spotted this when I was in a Dungeon (Feral's Cave) and I was massing some Ferals. Quite simple right? But I...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
04-10-2010, 02:07 AM
Replies:
108
A goodbye of sorts
Views:
18,296
Posted By
Third3rd
To be honest. It's not a good-bye. It's a chance...
To be honest. It's not a good-bye. It's a chance for Bell to be well.. Bell. I do not know Bell personally but I believe she has made a diffrence and we can all better from what just happended. For...
Showing results 26 to 39 of 39
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
01:23 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.