Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Fidel Castro
Forum: Unholy Nation News 07-31-2013, 03:28 AM
Replies: 72
iUN
Views: 18,427
Posted By Fidel Castro
It would be better for you and I if I broke down...

It would be better for you and I if I broke down your response via multiple quotes to point out some flaws in what you said, but honestly I don't feel like it.

You make it explicitly clear, using...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 07-31-2013, 02:00 AM
Replies: 72
iUN
Views: 18,427
Posted By Fidel Castro
Unfortunately if you do not know Tim he can come...

Unfortunately if you do not know Tim he can come off as kind of an ******* but he's just being honest in a sarcastic way. Other than a few ideas you really haven't been able to convince anyone that...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-13-2013, 03:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,818
Posted By Fidel Castro
Era Big Event Idea

Era’s Last Stand

Players will spawn in a small military containment camp for a 5 minute briefing. Afterwards the gates will open and another 5 minutes is given for all players to leave the camp...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,766
Posted By Fidel Castro
Might be an overreaction there, no gun is worth...

Might be an overreaction there, no gun is worth even close to 4m. In order to preserve the wealth of those that owned the Legendary Mp5 we had to do this.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-01-2013, 11:50 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,766
Posted By Fidel Castro
This is correct, but it seems to be a bit of an...

This is correct, but it seems to be a bit of an oversight that we have the same gun in two different shops.

The Mp5 Navy was exchanged for the Legendary Mp5, and in order to keep the Mp5 as rare...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,181
Posted By Fidel Castro
This is awesome.

This is awesome.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,907
Posted By Fidel Castro
Era Changelog for 06/09/2013 - 07/01/2013 -...

Era Changelog for 06/09/2013 - 07/01/2013

- House Edits are back see the news GUI in-game
- Peppermints cafe disabled in events
- Rare Christmas Fluffy Beanie image updated
- Hospital Respawn...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-26-2013, 02:49 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,266
Posted By Fidel Castro
That's probably the most intelligent thing you've...

That's probably the most intelligent thing you've ever said on here in my opinion. Unfortunately, as we discovered in another thread, some sort of DDoS protection put on the server is causing the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-26-2013, 03:28 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,266
Posted By Fidel Castro
I tend to agree, and what I said wasn't...

I tend to agree, and what I said wasn't necessarily meant to convey how you and Fiberwire took it. We have put in place some "sinks" to try to help take out some money but keeping a certain amount in...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-25-2013, 04:58 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,266
Posted By Fidel Castro
I don't think I ever said I was 100% right about...

I don't think I ever said I was 100% right about anything; I realize that players may no see eye to eye with all of the changes that took place, but even just today we have made strides by better...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-24-2013, 08:11 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,266
Posted By Fidel Castro
I'll post a document of the new gun stats in the...

I'll post a document of the new gun stats in the stickied thread later today. One thing that is going to be hard to realize is that just because you received a different gun, doesn't mean the value...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-24-2013, 01:22 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,569
Posted By Fidel Castro
Guns Update UPDATE: Changelog and New Stats Included

Hello all,
As many of you may have noticed, the server was shut down on June 23, 2013 from roughly 7:00 PM EST to 9:00 PM EST for maintenance. During this period, the server underwent various...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-20-2013, 04:24 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,485
Posted By Fidel Castro
Housing Edits Continuation

Hello Era!

After a few months of abstinence we bring some parts of "house edits" back. For now you can remodel levels in your house, adding a garage (if your house outside has enough space) same...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,907
Posted By Fidel Castro
Era Changelog for 6/11/13 - 6/17/13 - Fixed...

Era Changelog for 6/11/13 - 6/17/13

- Fixed broken links and parking spot issues at Dairy Hut
- MVP items are no longer tradable via mall
- Added worms to the fishing store priced at $2 each
-...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,423
Posted By Fidel Castro
Seems like the combination of a server move //...

Seems like the combination of a server move // the DDoS attacks we were experiencing have caused lasting problems from my view. All of the Classic hosted servers are having these lag problems, as...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,581
Posted By Fidel Castro
This section of the forum is pretty much based...

This section of the forum is pretty much based solely on the Era PC server. NicoX, however, may be able to answer your question. May want to try posting in a different section though.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-11-2013, 01:04 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,907
Posted By Fidel Castro
Change Log for 6/3/2013 through 6/10/2013 (Date...

Change Log for 6/3/2013 through 6/10/2013 (Date format is changed from now on)

- Added tab for change login news GUI
- Fixed problem with commands displaying after a player chats
- Added...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-04-2013, 01:51 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,907
Posted By Fidel Castro
Era Change Log

Greetings, Era. We are going to start logging our changes in this thread week by week (every monday). This will feature bug fixes, additions, updates, etc. This is to give you guys some insight as to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 9,136
Posted By Fidel Castro
Congrats Stephen! I have no doubt that you will...

Congrats Stephen! I have no doubt that you will do a great job!
Forum: Hiring for Era 05-31-2013, 12:33 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 11,117
Posted By Fidel Castro
Calling all scripters!

Hello all. With the undertaking of many new projects while trying to finish some up at the current moment, it has come to my/the staff's attention that some more scripters may be of use to us. I know...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2013, 12:21 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,503
Posted By Fidel Castro
I can attest to what Blue said. We certainly do...

I can attest to what Blue said. We certainly do need a change log.

I understand your concerns, but you also need to understand players care about different aspects as well. We can't work on...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-31-2013, 12:15 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 9,827
Posted By Fidel Castro
I haven't logged on iDelt in a while, but I can...

I haven't logged on iDelt in a while, but I can tell you first hand it is absolutely amazing. They have clearly put countless days/nights/months/years into this thing, and it seems to have paid off....
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2013, 12:04 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,423
Posted By Fidel Castro
Triple action weekend

Hey guys, we have some fun things planned for this weekend, just though I should mention them here so you know when/what to be online for!


1. Tomorrow, Friday, we will re-release the quest in...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2013, 11:58 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,503
Posted By Fidel Castro
I wish it was as simple as you make it sound. I...

I wish it was as simple as you make it sound. I don't disclose every little thing that the Era staff team does, or has to do, or has going on, but if you / others were to know you'd understand why...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2013, 11:29 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,503
Posted By Fidel Castro
Since when is Freefall a race? We've released 5...

Since when is Freefall a race? We've released 5 new events in the past 2 weeks. I know some of you PKers want some more pk minded events, but those take a little bit longer than some of the ones we...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.