Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Torankusu
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2014, 09:42 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,273
Posted By Torankusu
pm Stephen on these forums. he is one of the...

pm Stephen on these forums.

he is one of the few active, helpful, Playerworld Administration members, and would be glad to help you.
Forum: Level Design 05-14-2014, 10:48 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,648
Posted By Torankusu
There is a thread somewhere on here that covers...

There is a thread somewhere on here that covers something like this.

I think it goes on to explain how a gmap will handle an NPC, and it is only So far from its origin. 3 levels or so, if I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-13-2014, 12:12 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,003
Posted By Torankusu
or, alternatively, parody it.

or, alternatively, parody it.
Forum: Bug Report 05-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 14,666
Posted By Torankusu
lol... yes...hopefully...

lol...

yes...hopefully...
Forum: Bug Report 05-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 14,666
Posted By Torankusu
Well, you have summarized my issue for me, I...

Well, you have summarized my issue for me, I should have mentioned that was one of my fixes, so, yes, let's push for this in an update...

Layers > 0 that contain NO DATA are not updated for...
Forum: Bug Report 05-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 14,666
Posted By Torankusu
Layers > 0 Issue...

Alright, for what it's worth, I know layers do not have a lot of support in the main client behind them, but they are pretty neat, and I have been experimenting with them.

Here is how I ran into...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 20,203
Posted By Torankusu
Can you post screenshots since you figured out...

Can you post screenshots since you figured out your MLedit shadowtext issue?
Forum: Tech Support 05-02-2014, 10:51 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,984
Posted By Torankusu
good luck Anyways, what is the issue? ...

good luck


Anyways, what is the issue?

Perhaps disclosing your issue here could prompt some results? (assuming this post doesn't get deleted, but mildly edited...)
Forum: Guild Life 04-27-2014, 06:22 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,276
Posted By Torankusu
Did anyone else notice the part about how the guy...

Did anyone else notice the part about how the guy that has knowledge in regards to fixing this issue -- who is also paying to use this feature -- was banned recently? What's even better is that, in...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-26-2014, 05:04 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 20,203
Posted By Torankusu
nice updates. perhaps editing the item...

nice updates.

perhaps editing the item quantity font color to display in a matter that is not easily blended with the icon colors?

As hard as that seems, and as harsh as that could possibly be...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-20-2014, 01:44 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,317
Posted By Torankusu
While this was an issue back in 2001-2002 when...

While this was an issue back in 2001-2002 when the text based mudlib was first being introduced -- sloppily at that, there was limited access for editing existing things, and presumably still is. (I...
Forum: Guild Life 04-20-2014, 01:13 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,096
Posted By Torankusu
Not surprising, considering you were less active...

Not surprising, considering you were less active than I was, and I was the one removed for inactivity. Oddly enough, I was given access to the support center because of my activity? Oh well.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 12,613
Posted By Torankusu
Could create two sets of mobs (priests & vamps)...

Could create two sets of mobs (priests & vamps) that are available.

Lower level priests & vamps in ice dungeon

Higher level, newly modified priests and vamps for kvasir's crypt.
Forum: Tech Support 04-05-2014, 12:58 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,421
Posted By Torankusu
Yes. Mine was online, and is now offline (with a...

Yes. Mine was online, and is now offline (with a "suspended") message while I was logged in and in the middle of something.
Forum: Tech Support 04-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,421
Posted By Torankusu
Simply because of those 58 posts you have and...

Simply because of those 58 posts you have and that confused look in your eyes, I won't be too harsh in my retort on how ridiculous that statement is.

All in all, having to literally fight for a...
Forum: Tech Support 04-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,421
Posted By Torankusu
I didn't mean to take a jab at stefan, more or...

I didn't mean to take a jab at stefan, more or less those trying to moderate with an unjust iron fist.

The few paying customers that frequent these (paid) forums, with issues in regards to a paid...
Forum: Tech Support 04-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,421
Posted By Torankusu
now, I my frustrations have risen, because 1.)...

now, I my frustrations have risen, because
1.) I myself do have a dev server that has been paid for
2.) The days I tend to have off work I cannot utilize it because of UNEXPLAINED outages.
3.) It...
Forum: Code Gallery 03-30-2014, 07:17 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 26,711
Posted By Torankusu
nice work, and great contribution as always....

nice work, and great contribution as always. thanks.
Forum: Announcements 03-27-2014, 12:59 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 71,773
Posted By Torankusu
I'd assume improved security features iOS and FB...

I'd assume improved security features iOS and FB servers already have integrated in regards to user detection, but seem to be ignored by the pc client.

But again, keyword, assume.
Forum: Code Gallery 03-11-2014, 02:35 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 4,029
Posted By Torankusu
I am using loadfolder for a different...

I am using loadfolder for a different application, but am running into this issue.

I cannot decrease my amount and re-run the script, however.

Do you have any recommendations for checking...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 18,899
Posted By Torankusu
i don't remember when i started.

i don't remember when i started.
Forum: Tech Support 02-19-2014, 01:53 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,807
Posted By Torankusu
Some rebel groups ddos' ing.

Some rebel groups ddos' ing.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-15-2014, 06:08 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 17,333
Posted By Torankusu
i understand you are trying to learn how to use...

i understand you are trying to learn how to use DBNPCs properly, but it would help us troubleshoot if you gave us an idea on exactly what you are trying to do.

I understand you might be trying to...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 17,333
Posted By Torankusu
Right. What is the name of your database? Your...

Right. What is the name of your database? Your script says its DB_test

Also, you need to indicate the item id in the npc you're touching somewhere: ex:
this.item = 100;

Then reference it...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-12-2014, 10:20 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,258
Posted By Torankusu
Have you tried naming the control a different...

Have you tried naming the control a different name? (Removing the selected). Also you dont have clientside indicator in your snippet, but that part is under //#CLIENTSIDE right?

Shot in the dark.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.