Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 75 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: unixmad
Forum: Server Maintenance 09-13-2014, 10:59 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,769
Posted By unixmad
You don't need to backup, we are already doing...

You don't need to backup, we are already doing it.

Unix.
Forum: Server Maintenance 09-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,769
Posted By unixmad
Yes you are right it was a problem with Black...

Yes you are right it was a problem with Black Lotus, they were quite long to fix the problem...

Problem is over, it was a ARP problem on a major switch.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2014, 06:33 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 178,693
Posted By unixmad
I will not change the community name for now it's...

I will not change the community name for now it's to many modifications, also it's protecting against someone creating new account to SPAM the forums.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-24-2014, 01:15 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 178,693
Posted By unixmad
Graal is a complex platform, I try to "free"...

Graal is a complex platform, I try to "free" maximum that I can but I need to resolve all technical lock :)

1) Will free Graal Bible so everyone can connect
2) Will free community names

Unix.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-23-2014, 12:39 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 178,693
Posted By unixmad
Forums are free for everyone

Hello Everyone,

Starting today you don't need to be gold any more to write on the forums.

Enjoy,

Unixmad.
Forum: Tech Support 08-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,238
Posted By unixmad
@Jakov: Where have you posted the bugs?

@Jakov: Where have you posted the bugs?
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,316
Posted By unixmad
Happy Birthday Darlene!!

Happy Birthday Darlene!!
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-09-2014, 04:22 AM
Replies: 209
Sticky: Scripted RC
Views: 261,483
Posted By unixmad
I want to make a team to work on a new improved...

I want to make a team to work on a new improved scripted RC, who want to help?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2014, 04:08 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,549
Posted By unixmad
Update1 : We are testing the new Windows version...

Update1 : We are testing the new Windows version and we will release it probably next week if we don't have big bugs.

Update2: We will open next a Playerworld Facebook App so Playerworld owners...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2014, 03:59 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,498
Posted By unixmad
Upgrading Forums

Hello Everyone,

I am watching to change the forums and would like your ideas/point of view on the options.

I am also watching at opening the forums to mobile players and not requiring gold...
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,769
Posted By unixmad
Sorry for the problem, we have worked hard to fix...

Sorry for the problem, we have worked hard to fix it quickly.

Everything should work fine, can you confirm?

Thanks.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-16-2013, 06:17 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 9,844
Posted By unixmad
Hello Bell, Long time I have not logged on...

Hello Bell,

Long time I have not logged on forums but I really want to thanks you for your support during all these years! When did you start on PWA?

Stephane.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,136
Posted By unixmad
Politics inside a game is really not fun, game is...

Politics inside a game is really not fun, game is entertainment and should not get such raw politics banner.

Please remove this and don't put any more politics inside graal.
Forum: Your opinion 08-30-2011, 08:24 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 48,890
Posted By unixmad
I was playing UO in 2000, was a big FAN.

I was playing UO in 2000, was a big FAN.
Forum: Your opinion 08-30-2011, 08:23 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 48,890
Posted By unixmad
Flying technology is done and released but not...

Flying technology is done and released but not documented, we will put that in our todo list.

For the dev tools, I think you are speaking about the new level editor. It were planned that Skyld...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,378
Posted By unixmad
It's probably not needed to update, they have...

It's probably not needed to update, they have corrected some XSS problems but our security module is not allowing exploits, so we should be safe.
Forum: Your opinion 08-29-2011, 08:22 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 48,890
Posted By unixmad
I will ask one of our graphic artist to make a...

I will ask one of our graphic artist to make a GameMaster Head and Body!
I have always been impressed by the look of the Ultima Online Game Master Character ( See attached )
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,378
Posted By unixmad
Speedup of forums

We have implemented a few technologies to speed up the forums including Content Caching to Servers hosted in US/Eurocenter/Asia.
Will be good to known if this is faster for some of you and if you...
Forum: Your opinion 08-29-2011, 06:20 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 48,890
Posted By unixmad
Hello Guys, Thanks for your nice messages. ...

Hello Guys,

Thanks for your nice messages.
Even if I don't speak a lot, I am never far.
Sounds stupid but it was complex for me to log on forums because of IP protection. Now, Stefan has...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 11,495
Posted By unixmad
Pornographics pictures

Some stupid guy has posted Pornographic pictures on the forum, we have now deleted them.

We are taking this very seriously and we will report directly to police. Sending Pornographic picture to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-21-2011, 04:39 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,549
Posted By unixmad
Making announcement with bad grammar is part of...

Making announcement with bad grammar is part of the Graal tradition, isn't it? But feel free to correct me ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,549
Posted By unixmad
Android will get a native client and will not use...

Android will get a native client and will not use the Flash Player. So Yes it will be touch screen version like the iPhone/iPod/iPad version.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,549
Posted By unixmad
Free to Play is possible when server and content...

Free to Play is possible when server and content have been transformed to bring revenues with items and features.

Graal Classic/Era Iphone servers have been transformed to fit Free to Play.

So...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,549
Posted By unixmad
Yes it will be possible. The first step before...

Yes it will be possible. The first step before thinking to go on iPhone/Android will be to switch to the new Free To Play rules we will introduce.

Also Mobile Phone are less powerful than PC so...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 08:49 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,549
Posted By unixmad
The Actual subscription system of Graal is not...

The Actual subscription system of Graal is not fitting a mass audience that's why we have not advertised it to iPhone players.

When servers will have switched to Free To Play / Items based model...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.