Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KrimsonSky
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,149
Posted By KrimsonSky
Kale, to be honest you were the first name I...

Kale, to be honest you were the first name I wrote down, and i was like "wait wtf... **** this kid" D: sowwy, sell out more plox.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,457
Posted By KrimsonSky
silly rabbit, 4chan is for trollz

silly rabbit, 4chan is for trollz
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,457
Posted By KrimsonSky
I don't know your life, so I wouldn't know who...

I don't know your life, so I wouldn't know who talks about you. But that continues my point of who gives a **** about what people think of you on Graal?

You don't need to play/quit because people...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,572
Posted By KrimsonSky
likewise, try and keep Era on it's feet.

likewise, try and keep Era on it's feet.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,149
Posted By KrimsonSky
:3 I should put you in that long list of people,...

:3 I should put you in that long list of people, you hubba bubba rubba dubba <3 <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,149
Posted By KrimsonSky
I love how my threads attract trolls and ***s.

I love how my threads attract trolls and ***s.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,572
Posted By KrimsonSky
Yeah like twice, but as hard as it is to...

Yeah like twice, but as hard as it is to say...since its very unlikely to most of you, I've decided to spend my time doing more productive things, I remember when I was banned for 5 months....was...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,457
Posted By KrimsonSky
You shouldn't play games for a matter of if...

You shouldn't play games for a matter of if someone will "like" you.
Who gives a ****?

Play for fun [if that even exists on this game anymore]


You were a cool dude. :cool:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,572
Posted By KrimsonSky
woosh

I quit.

:cool:
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,149
Posted By KrimsonSky
Ohai2Era

I'm quitting again :3 but this time I believe it's for good.
Thought you all should know.
I'll probably surf the forums for one last week to help stay in contact with some friends.

You can catch...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-18-2010, 03:40 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,374
Posted By KrimsonSky
Kinetaro ? :X

Kinetaro ? :X
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-17-2010, 07:47 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,374
Posted By KrimsonSky
LOL +1 rep when i "spread some around"...

LOL +1 rep when i "spread some around" <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,363
Posted By KrimsonSky
I tried, it said "NO!" D:

I tried, it said "NO!"
D:
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,363
Posted By KrimsonSky
Dey climb in yo spar rooms, dey snatchin yo med...

Dey climb in yo spar rooms, dey snatchin yo med packs up~
gotta keep it low-so ya need ta' ~
hide yo guns,
hide yo knife,
hide yo guns,
hide yo knife,
hide yo guns,
hide yo knife,
And hide...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,629
Posted By KrimsonSky
Sounds good, but now how are we gonna make...

Sounds good,

but now how are we gonna make moneys?!?! ;]
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-17-2010, 12:32 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,077
Posted By KrimsonSky
No, I'd be pissed... we should have the right to...

No, I'd be pissed... we should have the right to stay in the gangs we choose / have friends in.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2010, 11:23 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,077
Posted By KrimsonSky
It's sleep D: ... but i have **** to do!

It's sleep D: ...

but i have **** to do!
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2010, 11:23 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,159
Posted By KrimsonSky
but see, now hes back <3

but see, now hes back <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,159
Posted By KrimsonSky
this guy

this guy
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,159
Posted By KrimsonSky
forever improving Era.... Why this kid not...

forever improving Era....

Why this kid not Manager / Co-Manager?

OWAIT, we leave that sort of stuff for inactive lazy heifers.

This never gets old ;]

GOOD GOING snk <3
lubUwifey
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,077
Posted By KrimsonSky
Why does gangs ALWAYS have to only be available...

Why does gangs ALWAYS have to only be available to the players who've been playing for 2years +

We can find a way to give noobs the satisfaction of being in a Gang, and give them something with...
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 10-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,282
Posted By KrimsonSky
Well, theoretically.. by following those steps,...

Well, theoretically.. by following those steps, he will never have to go through the troubles of being disconnected from Era ever again.

True story.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,374
Posted By KrimsonSky
"They climb in yo spar rooms, they snatchin yo...

"They climb in yo spar rooms, they snatchin yo med packs up~"

THAT BETTER RhOeGUE ?
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,374
Posted By KrimsonSky
"They climb in yo spar rooms, they snatchin yo...

"They climb in yo spar rooms, they snatchin yo medkits up~"
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,077
Posted By KrimsonSky
i think 5 gangs would be good... instead of 2... ...

i think 5 gangs would be good... instead of 2...

I think it would be nice to automatically join a gang when you hit x amount of hours.
basically everyone would always have a gang tag, but there...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.