Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mykel
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 633
Posted By Mykel
HBD old buddy.

HBD old buddy.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 15,428
Posted By Mykel
No. The horse's body would block a good portion...

No. The horse's body would block a good portion of the wing from being shown.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,438
Posted By Mykel
In that case, I hope your day in general sucked.

In that case, I hope your day in general sucked.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,438
Posted By Mykel
hope it sucked

hope it sucked
Forum: Wiki Administration Team 12-08-2010, 03:08 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 161,865
Posted By Mykel
Not saying I would have been hired, but I saw the...

Not saying I would have been hired, but I saw the thread yesterday and had planned on applying tonight. I'm not saying I would have been any better of a candidate than either of the guys hired (I...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 15,428
Posted By Mykel
Dude. Amazing.

Dude. Amazing.
Forum: Delteria News 12-05-2010, 02:47 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 61,457
Posted By Mykel
MD gave me access to the server again, and I have...

MD gave me access to the server again, and I have to say, I'm extremely excited. It looks fantastic. It seems most of the "pretty" stuff is out of the way. For those of you that don't know, there is...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-26-2010, 03:28 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,213
Posted By Mykel
hbd bro

hbd bro
Forum: Graphic Design 11-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,038
Posted By Mykel
The trunk and the leaves don't seem to flow. I'm...

The trunk and the leaves don't seem to flow. I'm not smart enough graphics wise to give you a reason why.
Forum: Delteria News 11-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 61,457
Posted By Mykel
I remember you. :)

I remember you. :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,563
Posted By Mykel
hbd mystic.

hbd mystic.
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-18-2010, 03:44 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,222
Posted By Mykel
Happy birthday man.

Happy birthday man.
Forum: Delteria News 11-18-2010, 03:40 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 61,457
Posted By Mykel
Dusty. Please help Delteria. That'd be pretty...

Dusty. Please help Delteria. That'd be pretty epic.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 11-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,759
Posted By Mykel
It's not douchey at all that you took the time to...

It's not douchey at all that you took the time to type this up by not answer his question.

No, you can't go into "insides."

Technically, you can, but then you will be "it" and will have to tag...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2010, 08:42 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,876
Posted By Mykel
Congrats Ben. You're a cool enough guy. But,...

Congrats Ben. You're a cool enough guy.

But, let's be realistic. PWAs have sucked and not really done all that much to actually stir up interest in graal since the Jinx and Torankusu days, with...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,626
Posted By Mykel
But, you're also poor.

But, you're also poor.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-14-2010, 02:43 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,626
Posted By Mykel
Sometime in 2001 I started playing Delteria...

Sometime in 2001 I started playing Delteria because my brother and his friend did.

Played quite a bit of G2k1 for awhile, and a small bit of kingdoms.

Worked on countless UC servers (most...
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,556
Posted By Mykel
I'll thank you on your 18th birthday, how's that...

I'll thank you on your 18th birthday, how's that sound?
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,556
Posted By Mykel
Thanks bro. :]

Thanks bro. :]
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-11-2010, 05:55 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,556
Posted By Mykel
Thanks everybody, minus eliz. :]

Thanks everybody, minus eliz. :]
Forum: Videos 10-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 33,168
Posted By Mykel
http://www.gralat.com/users/2113/25/29/37/smiles/7...

http://www.gralat.com/users/2113/25/29/37/smiles/76207.gif
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,659
Posted By Mykel
I'd hit it.

I'd hit it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-01-2010, 02:09 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,108
Posted By Mykel
Looking forward to it!

Looking forward to it!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 26,552
Posted By Mykel
Thanks for the update. I don't see a problem...

Thanks for the update.

I don't see a problem with the "newer" bodies. They functioned well enough, and although they seemed a bit awkward because of us getting used to the classic ones, it...
Forum: Delteria News 09-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 61,457
Posted By Mykel
If he's smart he'll stay with Delteria. :]

If he's smart he'll stay with Delteria. :]
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.