Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 114
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Trak
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 04-15-2010, 02:20 AM
Replies: 354
Views: 91,061
Posted By Trak
Bring back outbreak <333

Bring back outbreak <333
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-15-2010, 02:19 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,126
Posted By Trak
It'd be better deducting the points that each...

It'd be better deducting the points that each team gain. Deduct points for guns, the better the gun, the higher the deduction. Makes the team communicate and actually use tactics. ^^
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-15-2010, 02:16 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,140
Posted By Trak
Loving your new sig vimes!

Loving your new sig vimes!
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,126
Posted By Trak
Who isn't :confused:

Who isn't :confused:
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 10:56 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,140
Posted By Trak
Ah that explains it, thanks. ^^

Ah that explains it, thanks. ^^
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,335
Posted By Trak
If that's the case then how is it possible that...

If that's the case then how is it possible that there was a time when there wasn't such a huge gap?
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,335
Posted By Trak
Nailed it on the head. We need people who...

Nailed it on the head. We need people who actually have Era experience, rather than any of the current classic servers such as UN, maybe when this happens Era will start to dig it's way out of the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,140
Posted By Trak
Yea but how did it happen? Back when I played...

Yea but how did it happen? Back when I played properly there were quite a few with a couple of million $$$ in the bank. o:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 22,520
Posted By Trak
True but it'd be nice to see something worth...

True but it'd be nice to see something worth playing.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,642
Posted By Trak
50906

50906
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 22,520
Posted By Trak
I know but what I'm trying to say is, if they are...

I know but what I'm trying to say is, if they are truly as good as they're made out to be then why not have them make a server worth advertising? It may help bring the playercount back up..
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,819
Posted By Trak
I lol'ed

I lol'ed
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,335
Posted By Trak
How would that solve anything? It would just mean...

How would that solve anything? It would just mean the people who are decent at the game get all the good stuff and all the new players who are crap get nooby guns and were back at square 1? :noob:
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,126
Posted By Trak
A new gang event like Cod's Domination or...

A new gang event like Cod's Domination or Headquaters would be fun. :D

Wouldn't just be a bunch of people sitting in a room and laming, would actually require tactics and moving around.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 22,520
Posted By Trak
If todays Graal Servers lack quality, lack...

If todays Graal Servers lack quality, lack gameplay and aren't worth advertising then why not make something that is worth advertising?

Isn't that why we have the Global Development Team? Have...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,140
Posted By Trak
What happened?

Ok well I've recently started to play again after quitting for a short time, I come back and see everything has reduced in price by loads....Back when I played shipka went for something crazy like 6...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-14-2010, 04:39 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,867
Posted By Trak
I like this one best!

I like this one best!
Forum: Level Design 04-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,531
Posted By Trak
Thanks ^^

Thanks ^^
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,437
Posted By Trak
Already done that ^^ Thanks for the help...

Already done that ^^

Thanks for the help guys.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,437
Posted By Trak
Help!

Ok I need some help with something, I didn't know where to put this thread so I stuck it here. :D

I was just wondering if there was a way to completely wipe a server of it's content so it went...
Forum: Level Design 04-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,127,531
Posted By Trak
Why not?

Why not?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 22,535
Posted By Trak
Sounds fun, hope I can have the chance to play it...

Sounds fun, hope I can have the chance to play it one day :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-13-2010, 03:40 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 15,554
Posted By Trak
1)When you starting playing Graal: Late 2003....

1)When you starting playing Graal:
Late 2003. Early 2004.

2)The first name you went under when you first played Era:
Most likely Luffy, not really sure.

3)The first gang you ever joined:...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-13-2010, 03:26 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,434
Posted By Trak
Also people are saying what a good idea it could...

Also people are saying what a good idea it could be and suggesting improvements? ^^
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2010, 03:05 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 9,962
Posted By Trak
Me.

Me.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 114

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.