Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 85
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Vega001
Forum: Level Design 05-29-2009, 08:00 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,915
Posted By Vega001
Aknts, In my opinion, what you have posted...

Aknts,

In my opinion, what you have posted is a good layout for a tropical setting or part of an archipelago. I have attached two images. The first is a simple review of your level. In it, I...
Forum: Level Design 05-29-2009, 03:56 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,234
Posted By Vega001
Attached a screenshot of your image with very few...

Attached a screenshot of your image with very few tile errors marked. Again, I would like to reiterate that except in the straight areas and tile errors, I find your grass-dirt layering quite...
Forum: Level Design 05-29-2009, 03:47 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,525
Posted By Vega001
There is not much to critique in this level as a...

There is not much to critique in this level as a majority of it is occupied by your trees. Therefore, the only thing to really review is your path. I believe you tiled your layering well given the...
Forum: Level Design 05-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,837
Posted By Vega001
I infer that your levels are part of a forest,...

I infer that your levels are part of a forest, and as such, would expect players to walk through them. Under that provision, the biggest problem I see with your levels is your use of mushrooms. In...
Forum: Level Design 05-27-2009, 08:05 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,234
Posted By Vega001
The easiest way for me to show you what tiles to...

The easiest way for me to show you what tiles to use and how/where to use them is to supply you with them used in a level that you can refer back to.

I have edited the level you supplied me with...
Forum: Level Design 05-26-2009, 08:07 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,234
Posted By Vega001
I enjoy how you ended some of the cliffs. I...

I enjoy how you ended some of the cliffs.

I find that your detailing is on par for the amount of detailing on outside levels on a server such as Unholy Nation. It is decent but I would suggest...
Forum: Level Design 05-25-2009, 12:09 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,258
Posted By Vega001
Panther, I attached another screenshot of your...

Panther, I attached another screenshot of your level where I outlined some more areas of concern. In red is a single tile error I found concerning grass-grass layering and the positioning of the...
Forum: Level Design 05-24-2009, 04:28 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,258
Posted By Vega001
Attached is a screenshot of your level. In red,...

Attached is a screenshot of your level. In red, I outlined things I thought were tile errors. In yellow I outlined tiling that I suggest you redesign for the sake of style and visual appeal (for...
Forum: Level Design 05-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,258
Posted By Vega001
I do not like your choice of walling,...

I do not like your choice of walling, specifically the chimney tiles; I suggest redoing it.
I suggest creating branching-out threads from the main sand path.
I suggest redoing the table so that it...
Forum: Level Design 05-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,274
Posted By Vega001
I created two levels similar to yours. In the...

I created two levels similar to yours. In the first, I corrected your cornering problems and made a few adjustments for visual appeal. These adjustments are as follows:

1. Fixed cornering...
Forum: Level Design 05-09-2009, 06:12 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,424
Posted By Vega001
I suggest making the walling around the vertical...

I suggest making the walling around the vertical roofing sections symmetrical on both sides of the section to aid to the design of them being able to be walked under.

I edited the screenshot of...
Forum: Level Design 05-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,595
Posted By Vega001
Perhaps this screenshot of a level on Zodiac can...

Perhaps this screenshot of a level on Zodiac can give you some ideas.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 72,455
Posted By Vega001
Looks wonderful. Your Darkshire image is...

Looks wonderful.

Your Darkshire image is fantastic. I especially like the way you designed the lettering for Darkshire as well as the chains, buttons, and most of the parchment's edge. The only...
Forum: Level Design 05-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,974
Posted By Vega001
I suggest adding more grass detail, specifically...

I suggest adding more grass detail, specifically more tiles such as fences, rocks, etc.
I suggest adding more sand detail to a lesser extent than the grass detail.
I dislike your unorthodox use of...
Forum: Level Design 05-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,282
Posted By Vega001
Water, Cliffs, Dirt Level

Review/comment if you want
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,370
Posted By Vega001
Spar Rate Calculating

I am looking for assistance in finding out how the spar rate is calculated after a spar on Classic servers (eg, Unholy Nation).

For example:
If Ares's spar rate is 1908/84 and Brodequin's spar...
Forum: Tech Support 08-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,249
Posted By Vega001
Logging into Graal Online Communication Center

Hello folks!

My problem is that I cannot long into the Graal Online Communication Center (this message board) when i am prompted by the login screen. To get to the communication center from the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-31-2007, 07:22 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,695
Posted By Vega001
ok yeah, while reviewing applications for...

ok yeah, while reviewing applications for Daebust, i could approve them, but also im using kingdoms scheme and the writing is extremely hard to see and i think its bugged a bit, i tried refreshing...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,695
Posted By Vega001
1. u double posted there kid (but w/e) 2. i...

1. u double posted there kid (but w/e)
2. i have a better idea, since the old guild system not only looks better than the beta, but it is also more familiar to me therefore easier to use, lets...
Forum: Bug Report 07-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 8,638
Posted By Vega001
i have the problem too

i have the problem too
Forum: Your opinion 07-22-2007, 07:15 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 374,580
Posted By Vega001
thanks helped, ill see if i can get windows...

thanks helped, ill see if i can get windows blinds for keeps, but my theme is f-ing rox my sox off
Forum: Bug Report 07-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 8,534
Posted By Vega001
Problem: Trial Mode Screen

I logged in earlier and had a screen where half of the screen was black. (See attached image)

as you can see, it said i was in trial mode so i had a limited screen size. However, i've been p2p...
Forum: Bug Report 07-20-2007, 10:42 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 8,863
Posted By Vega001
Guild CP Beta Test

When I click the link for the Guild CP Beta Test i get the following screen:

Tried Refreshing and reopening a minute later but no change.


The second attached image is the guildslist as seen...
Forum: Questions about V6 07-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 12,042
Posted By Vega001
yes, it'd really be appreciated if you (global...

yes, it'd really be appreciated if you (global staff) finished the new cp soon, or gave us an estimated release date =)
Forum: Your opinion 07-20-2007, 06:29 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 374,580
Posted By Vega001
im sorry if this isnt the place to ask this, but...

im sorry if this isnt the place to ask this, but how do you use the .wba file to change your entire windows theme?
Showing results 26 to 50 of 85

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.