Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: GK Bugs 07-08-2008, 03:17 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,665
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
lol You mean like Forest. Items only...

lol
You mean like Forest.

Items only block ships because fortifications are supposed to be able to stop ships.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,978
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Thanks, means something

Thanks, means something
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2008, 01:50 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,087
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Bjorn may be quitting GK development, from what...

Bjorn may be quitting GK development, from what he tells me he is. Wether or not he changes his mind is another story. Maybe we should consider this thread now anyways.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,543
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Can you prove that statement?

Can you prove that statement?
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,543
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
and who said we couldnt take the few moments to...

and who said we couldnt take the few moments to take the image and flip it horizontally for the rain to go the otherway? Seriously though its just the minor details that can make a difference.


...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,543
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
GK rain

Why does the rain have to fall from the right side of the screen and move to the left?? What ever happened to the wind?? Is it always coming in from the west? Would think that would affect sailing...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,581
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Now to get you all to start fixing those very...

Now to get you all to start fixing those very random tile bugs or places that are flat and need tiles, like the giant castle you have been building on the uhm.. oO Bomy moon from GK's RP story, and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 9,807
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well seeing as not very many are listed yet, I...

Well seeing as not very many are listed yet, I feel I might as well just submit mine anyways. Though I allready wish to build a forest tailor shop for it to be made in.

I'd also be willing to put...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-26-2008, 11:01 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,936
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I did not post that to prevent someone to try and...

I did not post that to prevent someone to try and get exp for wands, the fact that you can run around at level level 1 and just spam things with a wand to get any items you want without any chance of...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-25-2008, 08:52 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,936
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
More specifically, Gani's on these items stop...

More specifically, Gani's on these items stop playing.
Forum: GK Bugs 06-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,936
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
- Players pushing other players is also broken,...

- Players pushing other players is also broken, though its probably a related bug to your current topic/reply about the broken script.

- Players Eating grape_juice item when they should drink it....
Forum: Tech Support 06-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,216
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Connection warning popup

K so anyways was just minding my own business when I got disconnect from GK, I fix the problem but ignore the annoying popups after I try to reconnect unsecessfull to even the login server, that...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,339
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well the current "aura" is pretty useless on...

Well the current "aura" is pretty useless on either god so yea. This would be much better but only if it actually worked.. The circle aura now just spins around you and doesnt effect much at all. ...
Forum: Forest 06-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,045
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Taurë ranks

If you have anything to say about rank structure that doesnt involve me being to sole leader (Sorry Fenix this is unrelated). I would like to hear about it, including any comments about how its...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,217
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
though it would be neat, the original thought was...

though it would be neat, the original thought was something for brigid users to do as well. Considering they cannto hold "any" weapons.. even though a magnifying glass is a tool in the real world.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 06-20-2008, 02:43 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 105,089
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Uhm well I'd show you some pictures but there is...

Uhm well I'd show you some pictures but there is no point as if your truely interesting in my work you can just go look at the forest castle or the forest island (on debug so far).

I'm just going...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 06-17-2008, 07:40 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 16,281
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Hey for what its worth I'll even vote for him.

Hey for what its worth I'll even vote for him.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,217
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Sorry diamonds arent money to me. Mostly because...

Sorry diamonds arent money to me. Mostly because they are only used in weapons and acquiring items I don't really need. More of a mini event idea really.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,217
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Slingshot

Can somebody make a simple slingshot that doesnt really count as a weapon so us brigid people can run around and throw diamonds at people all day?? Atleast then I could do something with these...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,087
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I think it does.. or more so did.. as he is a...

I think it does.. or more so did.. as he is a forums mod, he has a little more say in what can be done.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,216
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Avatars, summoned golems and more

Okay we have a rather serious thing we need to point out and address. These Avatars and golems.. animate weapon.. they are just way to fast when your magic is level 30 or something really high. I...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-14-2008, 08:23 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,581
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Another at main_at-29.nw t omain_au-29.nw This...

Another at main_at-29.nw t omain_au-29.nw
This is another water one, caused directly from the moving the hotaru island
Forum: GK Bugs 06-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,581
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Oh you mean the instance when Stefan himself...

Oh you mean the instance when Stefan himself actually talks to you about it?? And you tell him in pm that your going to make a list and put it on the forums.. and then show him the list?

Oh I...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,581
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation Terrain bugs - Main

This took a good couple hours really but still, these are what I could spot just running around on GK. Now if your wondering why I would even do this, heh.. well I still care I guess is the best...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,087
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It's just a known fact allready that many people...

It's just a known fact allready that many people are against the current management of GK. This will only show others that as well. Though I do not entirely agree with Tig being Manager or the only...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.