Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: jonnyrocks2
Forum: GK Bugs 02-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,173
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Zing'd.

Zing'd.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2009, 06:37 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 22,275
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Fashionably late at reporting in I am. Been...

Fashionably late at reporting in I am.

Been playing since 1997. ;)
Forum: Zormite Republic 01-30-2009, 06:01 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 912
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Yyup, used to...I think Drakeero rebuilt it...

Yyup, used to...I think Drakeero rebuilt it however.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,270
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I think it used to be about $60 at one time for a...

I think it used to be about $60 at one time for a gold account for a full year...Can't remember right off anymore.

Now its what? $49? $45?
Forum: Zormite Republic 01-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 912
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Just throw them in and around Vateril...that...

Just throw them in and around Vateril...that place is looking so devoid of life except for me...
Forum: GK Bugs 01-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,153
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Sweet! xD

Sweet! xD
Forum: GK Bugs 01-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,153
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Well...Fix it!

Well...Fix it!
Forum: GK Bugs 01-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,153
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Bunny Ears hat

Yea...It shows up when equiped as the Halloween hat instead.

I'd prefer to see my old favorite pink hat back. XD
Forum: Dustari 01-22-2009, 07:10 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,160
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Congrats Craigus!

Congrats Craigus!
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 850
Posted By jonnyrocks2
HBD Egh!! ;o

HBD Egh!! ;o
Forum: Information 12-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 15,135
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Because he is a pimp. Duh.

Because he is a pimp. Duh.
Forum: Zormite Republic 12-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,482
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Still here too. What sort of issues?...

Still here too.



What sort of issues? Do tell me about them on MSN and I'll see about getting those resolved.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 12-23-2008, 02:25 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,385
Posted By jonnyrocks2
More like a secret plot? *Dr. Evil face zoom +...

More like a secret plot? *Dr. Evil face zoom + Pinky to lips*

Anyway, what a turn of events, never expected John to hit up CP. O_o
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 849
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Stupid long password and my forgetful memory. HB...

Stupid long password and my forgetful memory. HB Oasa!
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 845
Posted By jonnyrocks2
With some pancakes and extra syrup, correct?

With some pancakes and extra syrup, correct?
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-17-2008, 05:09 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 845
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Ty, ty. Edit: Wonder what would be a good...

Ty, ty.

Edit:
Wonder what would be a good drink...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 972
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Oh! Hey Tommy! Long time no see mate.

Oh! Hey Tommy!
Long time no see mate.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-10-2008, 12:35 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 972
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Who are you?

Who are you?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-08-2008, 05:52 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,967
Posted By jonnyrocks2
BRILLIANT! :fro:

BRILLIANT! :fro:
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,191
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Well, I'll be missing for a while...Financial...

Well, I'll be missing for a while...Financial issues and such needing to be taken care of first before game.
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-03-2008, 03:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,151
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Congrats!

Congrats!
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-28-2008, 12:54 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,191
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Thank you.

Thank you.
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-28-2008, 12:12 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,191
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Well I am back afterall... lol

Well I am back afterall... lol
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,191
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Damn.

Damn.
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,191
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Navy Roll-call.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to take the moment to see how much of the navy remains intact in Zormite.

That is, who all is still around.

I know I am. =3
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.