Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,455
Posted By Aknts
=( 2K1 was so awesome.

=( 2K1 was so awesome.
Forum: Level Design 07-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 7,132
Posted By Aknts
Says the guy who never made a good looking level.

Says the guy who never made a good looking level.
Forum: Your opinion 06-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,602
Posted By Aknts
I'm the same way, I have them somewhere but I...

I'm the same way, I have them somewhere but I don't know where. I have the levels and all the NPC-Server scripts.
Forum: Your opinion 06-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,602
Posted By Aknts
Long time no see loser.. =)

Long time no see loser.. =)
Forum: Level Design 06-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 10,033
Posted By Aknts
Whoops I meant 'stairs going up'.

Whoops I meant 'stairs going up'.
Forum: Level Design 06-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 10,033
Posted By Aknts
I like the inside level. It is a good...

I like the inside level.



It is a good idea, as long as you have stairs immediately going down when you get inside the box.
Forum: Your opinion 06-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,602
Posted By Aknts
I might. It might be really old, like back when I...

I might. It might be really old, like back when I was head level maker. The scripts also might be from around the same time back when Stefan was still working on it.
Forum: Your opinion 05-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 20,406
Posted By Aknts
Well that's my opinion of why a lot of people...

Well that's my opinion of why a lot of people don't play anymore, why do you think? I honestly want to know =).
Forum: Your opinion 05-26-2010, 01:57 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 20,406
Posted By Aknts
Bingo. Look how simple it is, look how cheap it...

Bingo. Look how simple it is, look how cheap it is to play. Graals appeal is its simplicity. What you could do back when NPC Servers came out was enough. Now it has gotten so bloated and the program...
Forum: Your opinion 05-26-2010, 04:03 AM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,602
Posted By Aknts
Till this day, I have yet to play a game (console...

Till this day, I have yet to play a game (console or computer) as much as I played Graal2001. It was easily my favorite server ever and is what has kept me around to check back. I hope that one day...
Forum: Your opinion 05-26-2010, 03:58 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 20,406
Posted By Aknts
My opinion.

My opinion is Graal must be making a killing with the prices set and less people playing. I figured they would of made more money back when a lot of people where paying for gold accounts to play on...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,455
Posted By Aknts
If you decide to do this thing, I will help do...

If you decide to do this thing, I will help do levels.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,455
Posted By Aknts
That is actually some good stuff. Such simple...

That is actually some good stuff. Such simple ideas that really do change the way the game is played. I really liked the new bombs. Plus the jumping off a cliff really far should kill/hurt you at...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,121
Posted By Aknts
Happy B'day Gori, he was great at levels.

Happy B'day Gori, he was great at levels.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 12,142
Posted By Aknts
Also had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more players...

Also had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more players than they do now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 12,142
Posted By Aknts
Who the hell is Xor? Stefan needs to make the...

Who the hell is Xor? Stefan needs to make the levels and scripting better. Like Graal2001 did when it came out that's how the iPhone should be. Show off what can be done.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 12,142
Posted By Aknts
If you are focusing on the iPhone/iPod touch...

If you are focusing on the iPhone/iPod touch version you need to have better looking levels.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,581
Posted By Aknts
I like the game on the iPhone even though...

I like the game on the iPhone even though sometimes its gets annoying trying to line up quickly to go between some bushes while running from a baddy. The only thing I don't like is the levels. They...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 10,871
Posted By Aknts
Just wanted to stop in and say that this looks...

Just wanted to stop in and say that this looks really awesome. Keep up the good work.
Forum: Level Design 08-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,400
Posted By Aknts
I like it, good stuff!

I like it, good stuff!
Forum: Level Design 07-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,362
Posted By Aknts
Agree.

Agree.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,199
Posted By Aknts
Haha yea I had a lot of money and I don't even...

Haha yea I had a lot of money and I don't even remember how I got it all. It was great always being able to buy everything new that was released. Hats and all that stuff.
Forum: Level Design 07-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,412
Posted By Aknts
What's it for Wan?

What's it for Wan?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,199
Posted By Aknts
oh snap!

oh snap!
Forum: Level Design 06-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 74,381
Posted By Aknts
I want to see what Wan has done with it.

I want to see what Wan has done with it.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.