Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 211
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LanceMartin
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 11:30 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 823
Posted By LanceMartin
I just tried McDohl and also my button isn't...

I just tried McDohl and also my button isn't stuck becuase I can open the inventory and move all around in it...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2002, 11:28 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,496
Posted By LanceMartin
Is this like What would you for a Klondike Bar?

Is this like What would you for a Klondike Bar?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 11:26 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 823
Posted By LanceMartin
..I could use some help

Sometimes on graal I just start moving to the right for no reason...not the left. So I don't think it is the joystick commands but I did check that anyways and everything is ok. Usually I log off for...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-25-2002, 05:36 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 7,134
Posted By LanceMartin
...A waste of his great skills as a scripter....

...A waste of his great skills as a scripter. Providence started strong but lack of Ownership ruined it really. um..Faheria is gonna be a kick arse server once it is up.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 01-24-2002, 03:12 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,661
Posted By LanceMartin
Guys don't you think talking about Val Levels are...

Guys don't you think talking about Val Levels are kinda old since Val right now is one of the better playerworlds? I mean they can't be so bad to scare people away when sometimes, a lot of times so...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 01-22-2002, 08:32 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,561
Posted By LanceMartin
It was before Filemanager became available.

It was before Filemanager became available.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 01-22-2002, 04:55 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,561
Posted By LanceMartin
-_-* We didn't give it to people Stefan did...

-_-*

We didn't give it to people Stefan did but accident.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 01-22-2002, 04:26 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,561
Posted By LanceMartin
But to be honest that isn't my biggest concern we...

But to be honest that isn't my biggest concern we just do need our FTP changed. Because other FTP programs can be used.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 01-22-2002, 04:24 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,561
Posted By LanceMartin
Other people use the File manager but I use...

Other people use the File manager but I use WS_FTP because File Manager takes forever and a day to load for me.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 01-22-2002, 04:19 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,561
Posted By LanceMartin
We do use the new RC but I, who is allowed to...

We do use the new RC but I, who is allowed to have FTP access, can still use WS_FTP to upload things...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 01-22-2002, 04:11 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,561
Posted By LanceMartin
Val needs our FTP Changed..ASAP ( Stefan PLEASE read)

As some of you might have known our FTP was given out to a player who was pretending to be our great owner Virtue and Stefan gave the FTP password to him. But we have been just playing along like...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-16-2002, 05:26 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 827
Posted By LanceMartin
Bugs should be fixed. Virtue came on and said...

Bugs should be fixed. Virtue came on and said Spells are fixed and everything.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-16-2002, 03:04 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 827
Posted By LanceMartin
I think it sfunny but people said they hated the...

I think it sfunny but people said they hated the server..but the other day the server had ovre 100 players while Under Construction...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 06:07 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,678
Posted By LanceMartin
Boy I love the realistic suggestions.

Boy I love the realistic suggestions.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-14-2002, 07:36 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,256
Posted By LanceMartin
I liked Providence not for the server but I liked...

I liked Providence not for the server but I liked the staff...that showed up *cough TYNE *cough* But I was sorta disappointed in it. Because they said OH YEAH PROVIDENCE WILL RULE..but well lets just...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-09-2002, 07:07 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,048
Posted By LanceMartin
The sad part is Providence took longer then a...

The sad part is Providence took longer then a month. Tyne was bragging about it back a day and forever ago.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-09-2002, 01:10 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,048
Posted By LanceMartin
Maybe that is why he doesn't respond to you. Also...

Maybe that is why he doesn't respond to you. Also he tries his best. I mean guys he is not a robot sitting in a chair. He is a real person and although the rest of Graal doesn't have a real life he...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-08-2002, 10:14 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,048
Posted By LanceMartin
You speak well of this server Masamune or...

You speak well of this server Masamune or whatever but remember the Hype about Providence? Well look at Providence. They used half of Val's scripts and Level Generated all their Levels.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 01-08-2002, 12:06 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,493
Posted By LanceMartin
I am so glad under construction means nothing now...

I am so glad under construction means nothing now a days. But if you guys remember Tempest of Tiem server? when it was UC? All there was, was a Waterfall saying "TOT comign soon"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 07:59 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,470
Posted By LanceMartin
Yeah I talked to other RC's on the server and...

Yeah I talked to other RC's on the server and they said that he stole accounts and was selling them at school.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,470
Posted By LanceMartin
Babylon is in deep junk!

Lord Helmut is owner of Babylon so you know.

Updates Posted Thursday, January 3, 2002 by Lord_Helmut
Alright, I havent been on Babylon much lately because im in trouble. I recieved a call from a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-03-2002, 08:24 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 976
Posted By LanceMartin
This has happened to a few of my friends what...

This has happened to a few of my friends what they did was re-download graal and install it in a different Folder.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-03-2002, 03:19 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 589
Posted By LanceMartin
That happened to me when I was trying to DL...

That happened to me when I was trying to DL version 2.1 so What I did was get a friend that I knew from graal to send me HIS version 2.1 over like AIM or MSN or something...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-03-2002, 03:17 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,726
Posted By LanceMartin
I am a ***** when I read the title "Burn...

I am a ***** when I read the title "Burn Graal2202" I thought this was gonna be about this guy trying to Burn graal on a disk.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 10:36 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,266
Posted By LanceMartin
I found graal LONG ago can't remember how I think...

I found graal LONG ago can't remember how I think I was just searching for some games and I ran across it. But at first I didn't like it so I left then came back then left and well now is now.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 211

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.