Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 132
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Brandon
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,130
Posted By Brandon
A great deal of our playerbase consists of...

A great deal of our playerbase consists of children/teenagers, people who are already exposed to enough of this outside of Graal. It is horrifying that these concepts are thought to have a place in...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2006, 11:27 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,130
Posted By Brandon
I agree, none of this belongs on Graal. I can't...

I agree, none of this belongs on Graal. I can't believe these ideas are actually being presented seriously.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 975
Posted By Brandon
Apparently this issue is not resolved yet, it...

Apparently this issue is not resolved yet, it happened to me several times in succession today.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,093
Posted By Brandon
Welcome back, Donald. :)

Welcome back, Donald. :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 688
Posted By Brandon
Thanks a lot!! Bravo Online still exists,...

Thanks a lot!! Bravo Online still exists, however we're working on fresh content instead of beating a dead horse yet again. We're not finished yet!

It's hard to believe I've been around here for...
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-30-2006, 10:35 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,076
Posted By Brandon
Happy Birthday. :)

Happy Birthday. :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,233
Posted By Brandon
Hi there.

Hi there.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,625
Posted By Brandon
Talking Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from Kalamazoo, Michigan!!! (Would've posted this earlier but I just got home.) :D :D :D
Forum: Tech Support 12-19-2005, 11:43 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,089
Posted By Brandon
Apparently, it's the bitmap fonts. o.O I turned...

Apparently, it's the bitmap fonts. o.O I turned them off and now everything displays correctly.

I find it quite odd that my old SIS 305 had no problem with bitmap fonts, but the NVIDIA GeForce MX...
Forum: Tech Support 12-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,089
Posted By Brandon
Text Display Error [Tested on Windows 98/2000]

In the Graal v4 installer as well as the program itself, text in some areas that exceeds a certain length is not displayed at all.

This includes:
Path to directory where Graal should be installed...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-14-2005, 01:25 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,998
Posted By Brandon
You're being overly critical of something that...

You're being overly critical of something that isn't even close to completion, here. You're basically setting us up to fail before we've even had a chance.
As far as your notion that this was a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-07-2005, 02:27 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,376
Posted By Brandon
Another idea would be to have a "global" graphics...

Another idea would be to have a "global" graphics folder as well as one for each playerworld visited on the player's computer, then when a playerworld calls for a graphic that has a global...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,998
Posted By Brandon
It is worth noting that the server name has...

It is worth noting that the server name has officially been changed, you may now login to the server by typing Bravo into the UC-playerworld field and pressing enter.
Forum: Tech Support 12-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,613
Posted By Brandon
I'm using Kernel 2.6.12-10-686. I ran...

I'm using Kernel 2.6.12-10-686. I ran LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxinfo and this was the relevant output I got:

libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/lib/dri/sis_dri.so
drmOpenByBusid: Searching for BusID...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 16,756
Posted By Brandon
Kronan has spoken with me and has expressed a...

Kronan has spoken with me and has expressed a great deal of interest in combining elements of Bravo, Andor, and Ignis Divine to form a new playerworld. As such, Bravo: Age of Ignis is the new server...
Forum: Tech Support 12-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,613
Posted By Brandon
[Linux] GFX Driver Problem (SIS 305, using Stefan's recommended driver)

I have visited the site Stefan posted, downloaded the driver, installed it, followed the directions to enable the framebuffer driver and configured that properly, and I still am getting this error in...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,200
Posted By Brandon
That's the thing. We bring it back the way it...

That's the thing. We bring it back the way it was, and then add to it. Shadowless has done an absolutely outstanding remake of the Scrawby levels, for example. More content, new quests, as well as...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-30-2005, 10:42 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,200
Posted By Brandon
There were a few periods of extended absence on...

There were a few periods of extended absence on my part, but I was manager of Bravo for over 4 years, so that is to be expected.



I wouldn't, either. I think we should do so. I also think we...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,200
Posted By Brandon
In retrospect, I will have to agree with everyone...

In retrospect, I will have to agree with everyone that says that the numerous changes made to Bravo, both internally and externally, are what ultimately led to its demise. To quote a phrase, "don't...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-26-2005, 11:49 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,200
Posted By Brandon
Hi there. :)

Hi there. :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-17-2005, 07:23 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,111
Posted By Brandon
Hi contego, haven't seen you in a while ;D

Hi contego, haven't seen you in a while ;D
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-17-2005, 07:05 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,111
Posted By Brandon
A bit late, no doubt, but Happy Birthday, Thak!

A bit late, no doubt, but Happy Birthday, Thak!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 11,785
Posted By Brandon
Hmmm. Not supposed to be using that anymore,...

Hmmm. Not supposed to be using that anymore, methinks.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2005, 09:18 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,651
Posted By Brandon
Bravo Evolved/Element Development...

Bravo Evolved/Element Development Owner/Manager/Whatever
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-17-2005, 07:59 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,407
Posted By Brandon
I do also. :)

I do also. :)
Showing results 26 to 50 of 132

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.