Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 26 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-08-2002, 10:03 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,311
Posted By BocoC
It seems like a majority of Graalians are either...

It seems like a majority of Graalians are either from Canada, Texas, or some place around Europe. And a few from the New York area. I only know about 2 people who live in my corner of the world,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-08-2002, 06:13 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,456
Posted By BocoC
Re: Golem

// NPC made by Floating Head
if(created){
this.mode=0;
}
if (playertouchsme) {
toweapons Golem;
}
if(weaponfired){
if(this.mode=0){
this.mode=1;
Forum: NPC Server 02-05-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 764
Posted By BocoC
Um, the Hey Stefan, Give Kaimetsu An Account...

Um, the Hey Stefan, Give Kaimetsu An Account Foundation?
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2002, 06:27 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,701
Posted By BocoC
Well, they DirectX7 SDK contains a C and a Visual...

Well, they DirectX7 SDK contains a C and a Visual Basic library. It includes .h file for C, and a dx7vb.dll file for VB. It also has many examples and Word documents that explain all about DirectX....
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2002, 03:48 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,408
Posted By BocoC
I have been begging for a disablepause; and...

I have been begging for a disablepause; and DELETE added to keydowns for EVER!
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2002, 03:44 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,701
Posted By BocoC
Well, what you should do is learn all about the...

Well, what you should do is learn all about the language and be able to utilize it almost completely. Then, download the DirectX7 SDK and learn all about DirectDraw7 and maybe Direct3D7. Then, you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-03-2002, 10:35 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,225
Posted By BocoC
Heh. I think the 60 second rule is why we don't...

Heh. I think the 60 second rule is why we don't see too many Free-form Roleplaying anymore. Nobody can post fast enough to keep up!
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-03-2002, 10:29 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,245
Posted By BocoC
Well, you could look for a Unit Circle for help. ...

Well, you could look for a Unit Circle for help. I had to use one last year in my Advanced Algebra/Trigonometry class. It is basically a circle with Radius 1 that has the Degree and Radian...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-03-2002, 10:25 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,701
Posted By BocoC
Re: Programing Help Stefan

I assume this is with Delphi, right? Well, the first think I would do is download the DirectX7 SDK and learn all about DirectDraw. Then, you could ask Stefan on how Delphi creates and initializes ...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-03-2002, 10:20 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,113
Posted By BocoC
LOL

LOL
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-03-2002, 10:18 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 8,520
Posted By BocoC
Have the Go-Karts pedal powered. Keep pressing D...

Have the Go-Karts pedal powered. Keep pressing D to go! That would make it more realistic... I mean, no engines back then. PEDAL POWER!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-03-2002, 10:15 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,233
Posted By BocoC
Graal can be anything.

Graal can be anything.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-03-2002, 12:05 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,317
Posted By BocoC
I had to learn on my own...

I had to learn on my own...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-03-2002, 12:04 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,479
Posted By BocoC
What Graal needs is a line command. Like: ...

What Graal needs is a line command. Like:

showimg 1,#startx#starty,#endx#endy;

That would make a line. Then, you could use changeimgcolors and changeimgzoom to adjust the color and thickness...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-03-2002, 12:01 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,317
Posted By BocoC
Bah. Anybody can make a gmap. All they need to...

Bah. Anybody can make a gmap. All they need to know is how the .gmap files work, and the script command that will make the level use the gmap. Of course, I have already figured all that out ^_^
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 07:16 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 4,317
Posted By BocoC
Oh. 3Dish levels? Figured that out a while ago....

Oh. 3Dish levels? Figured that out a while ago. ^_^ There is only 1 thing I REAAAAALLY hate about them. Your character is ALWAYS drawn ON TOP of the tiles, so if you go "behind" tiles on a down...
Forum: Tech Support 02-01-2002, 10:11 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,927
Posted By BocoC
Well, I guess this will give me an excuse to...

Well, I guess this will give me an excuse to learn C. Stefan, there is only 1 problem with this new scripting engine. Will it be backwards compatible with the existing one? Of not, will you make a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-01-2002, 07:04 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,250
Posted By BocoC
They did? LOL.

They did? LOL.
Forum: NPC Server 02-01-2002, 06:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 764
Posted By BocoC
Oh, ok. Thanks Stefan.

Oh, ok. Thanks Stefan.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-01-2002, 06:57 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,100
Posted By BocoC
The Hat Shop and Hat NPC are going to the Delete...

The Hat Shop and Hat NPC are going to the Delete Bin (heh) after I finish my system for Andor. Hats will be Items that you can equip to your Head.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 08:23 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,525
Posted By BocoC
I only heard about it after the RtCW MP 1.1...

I only heard about it after the RtCW MP 1.1 upgrade. Nobody really does it because they decided to upgrade, because the upgrade fixed some problems with connecting to servers. Plus, there are few...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 08:13 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 992
Posted By BocoC
Or, people can post in the Non Graal related...

Or, people can post in the Non Graal related section. Or, maybe we can have a spawn off of the Non Graal Related.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2002, 08:11 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,287
Posted By BocoC
I dunno. I am thinking of starting up a Return...

I dunno. I am thinking of starting up a Return to Castle Wolfenstein server this Friday. I have half-day. ^_^
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2002, 08:06 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,287
Posted By BocoC
MWAHAHAHA! We terrorists won! w00t!

MWAHAHAHA! We terrorists won! w00t!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 08:02 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,525
Posted By BocoC
The grenade cheat was fixed in the version 1.1...

The grenade cheat was fixed in the version 1.1 update. It was when a leutenant could look through his binoculars and continually throw limitless amounts of grenades.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.