Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Showing results 26 to 40 of 40
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
ff7chocoboknight2
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2009, 09:58 PM
Replies:
337
Suggestion Thread: Let's get down to some specifics.
Views:
60,237
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
I knew what he was talking about. It has that...
I knew what he was talking about. It has that function and more, is what I meant.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2009, 09:52 PM
Replies:
337
Suggestion Thread: Let's get down to some specifics.
Views:
60,237
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
I was on the Dev team. Thor says he has no plans...
I was on the Dev team. Thor says he has no plans for it.
--Sorry for double post.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Replies:
337
Suggestion Thread: Let's get down to some specifics.
Views:
60,237
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
The warp ring already has this function. When you...
The warp ring already has this function. When you die you die in a "quest level" you are warped to the last save point or 'S' you've been to last.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Replies:
337
Suggestion Thread: Let's get down to some specifics.
Views:
60,237
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
Kull's Castle converted into something; like a...
Kull's Castle converted into something; like a guild fort.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2009, 04:31 AM
Replies:
58
'Spring' Tileset
Views:
6,868
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
I think the best looking place on Classic is...
I think the best looking place on Classic is Lizardon Island, but none of you have seen that yet. Eternia looks nice too.
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-14-2009, 04:30 AM
Replies:
491
Challenge Crono :]
Views:
838,200
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
This thread is still around O.o
This thread is still around O.o
Forum:
Code Gallery
03-14-2009, 04:29 AM
Replies:
6
Analog Clock
Views:
2,476
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
This is neat.
This is neat.
Forum:
Level Design
03-14-2009, 04:14 AM
Replies:
15
Cliffing.
Views:
2,768
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
I enjoy using Classic's tileset. I like the color...
I enjoy using Classic's tileset. I like the color of the grass on the original one. As for cliffs I base mine off of the one on Classic.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2009, 04:07 AM
Replies:
58
'Spring' Tileset
Views:
6,868
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
When I go to my house I have to cross through...
When I go to my house I have to cross through Swamp Town and Destiny, so I do.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2009, 03:58 AM
Replies:
92
GC Prizes and Ticket Stockpiling
Views:
15,067
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
Most weapons fit into the new storyline and won't...
Most weapons fit into the new storyline and won't be released as event prizes.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-14-2009, 03:53 AM
Replies:
70
Guilds and Warring
Views:
15,530
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
Whenever there is a guild war Slayers joins in....
Whenever there is a guild war Slayers joins in. No matter the ammount of people.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking maybe turning Kull's...
Forum:
Classic Bugs and suggestions
03-14-2009, 03:38 AM
Replies:
27
HP Randomly Dropping
Views:
3,278
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
Hmm. Happened to me when I changed my weapon to...
Hmm. Happened to me when I changed my weapon to the bow. Kat's changes don't make any sense either. The conditions are odd.
Forum:
Classic Bugs and suggestions
03-14-2009, 03:27 AM
Replies:
27
HP Randomly Dropping
Views:
3,278
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
Q-Menu causes you to pause. I'm thinking that...
Q-Menu causes you to pause. I'm thinking that unpausing may cause this. Can't think of a reason on why it does, though.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Replies:
32
Ziplock, clearing the record
Views:
4,067
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
Zip needs his dev position back.
Zip needs his dev position back.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-13-2009, 01:25 AM
Replies:
58
'Spring' Tileset
Views:
6,868
Posted By
ff7chocoboknight2
The tileset looks nice in Swamp Town and...
The tileset looks nice in Swamp Town and Destiny...
Showing results 26 to 40 of 40
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
06:40 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.