Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 3
<
1
2
3
>
Showing results 26 to 50 of 59
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Dragonosteel
Forum:
N-Pulse News
10-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Replies:
11
Halloween On N-Pulse!
Views:
4,146
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Nice, I'll be sure to log on.
Nice, I'll be sure to log on.
Forum:
Zodiac Main Forum
10-22-2009, 02:11 AM
Replies:
20
Oh please.
Views:
5,077
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Buff Abraxis so he can be "Deathwing".
Buff Abraxis so he can be "Deathwing".
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
10-18-2009, 09:15 AM
Replies:
151
Who do you respect the most on Graal?
Views:
20,905
Posted By
Dragonosteel
lol your jokes are funny sub-zero...
lol your jokes are funny
sub-zero (doomboy00) is my most respected person
Forum:
Era Bugs and improvements
10-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Replies:
354
Suggestions thread (Formerly: We're listening...)
Views:
91,031
Posted By
Dragonosteel
I liked the one guy's (Crono's?) idea where...
I liked the one guy's (Crono's?) idea where people could team up and go kill bosses for pay. Make guns drop from the NPCs. That could get the participants some of the better guns that are worth 10m.....
Forum:
Questions about V6
10-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Replies:
19
Why (Stefan)?
Views:
24,517
Posted By
Dragonosteel
You all should just buy a bunch of gelats so he...
You all should just buy a bunch of gelats so he can afford better servers.
Forum:
Unholy Nation Main Forum
10-16-2009, 02:43 AM
Replies:
35
Poll:
Favorite thing to do on UN?
Views:
4,864
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Castle Wars. Nothing is better then a 30 minute...
Castle Wars.
Nothing is better then a 30 minute castle war where the guilds end up harassing each other in CW's main level about how the other one lames/sucks.
Forum:
Zodiac Main Forum
10-14-2009, 06:04 AM
Replies:
1
Do any of you have the old Vile Katar image?
Views:
1,451
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Do any of you have the old Vile Katar image?
My friend has been looking hard for the old Vile Katar image; the blue version of it.
If anyone actually had it and could post it, we'd both appreciate it.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
10-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Replies:
33
sup
Views:
3,403
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Oh you're were banned? No wonder the forums...
Oh you're were banned?
No wonder the forums were nicer for awhile. :/
Forum:
Questions about V6
10-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Replies:
35
Graal 3D
Views:
38,672
Posted By
Dragonosteel
hm
hm
Forum:
Graphic Design
10-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Replies:
82
New Graal Interface
Views:
10,704
Posted By
Dragonosteel
I would hate having this as my interface due to...
I would hate having this as my interface due to how kiddy it looks.
It remind me of this football game I played when I was about nine.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
10-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Replies:
60
October Playerworld Previews Announced
Views:
108,019
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Your OSL level isn't attractive at all, and I...
Your OSL level isn't attractive at all, and I don't believe I've seen anyone here that would disagree with that.
I'm not an expert LAT but that level's floor is made up of generic patterns. IMO...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
10-04-2009, 06:06 AM
Replies:
60
October Playerworld Previews Announced
Views:
108,019
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Graal Ghetto: Very visually playing. Needs to...
Graal Ghetto:
Very visually playing. Needs to find ways to vary from Era more, though.
Also I can't take the minimap off?
Zenox:
OSL level is horrible.
Saw the dorky movement and logged off.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
10-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Replies:
19
fowlplay4 (19)
Views:
2,204
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Happy birthday! I hope this thread magically...
Happy birthday!
I hope this thread magically turns you into a better Manager
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Replies:
38
my birthdays in 2 months and somthing cools gona happen on that day
Views:
4,425
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Yeah, seriously, go post a Support Ticket about...
Yeah, seriously, go post a Support Ticket about it.. I've seen people destroy servers before and the globals would usually get it restored and ban the person (from Graal) who was an ass enough to do...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Replies:
68
Maloria - An Update
Views:
23,567
Posted By
Dragonosteel
I wasn't comparing Maloria to Zodiac. I was...
I wasn't comparing Maloria to Zodiac.
I was just simply expressing that I do not wish to see Maloria go down the same path as another RPG server has, which is trying to make the server like MMORPGs...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-21-2009, 02:43 AM
Replies:
68
Maloria - An Update
Views:
23,567
Posted By
Dragonosteel
I hope this isn't a step towards trying make...
I hope this isn't a step towards trying make Maloria like every other generic MMORPG. Zodiac made this mistake and lost a lot of players :(
Forum:
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
09-21-2009, 02:39 AM
Replies:
31
What do you want to see happen to UN?
Views:
5,664
Posted By
Dragonosteel
- Fix CW. It's doors have been glitched for...
- Fix CW. It's doors have been glitched for years, I don't know why no one can ever be bothered to fix it. CW is pretty old so how complex could its doors be? lol
- Add Slap to Protection. Awhile...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
09-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Replies:
11
Hello
Views:
1,150
Posted By
Dragonosteel
this ranger is so...
this ranger is so...
Forum:
Your opinion
08-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Replies:
83
Why aren't girls as good at sparring?
Views:
71,808
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Pretty sure Aarian lagged. Stella's good but not...
Pretty sure Aarian lagged. Stella's good but not that great. She's been playing Graal her entire life so she'd obviously have some skill.. but she's still not as great as the rest of the male...
Forum:
Valikorlia Main Forum
08-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Replies:
20
lol is Val ever going to change?
Views:
8,214
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Well hopefully that fixes some of Val's problems...
Well hopefully that fixes some of Val's problems then. I'm not sure how well your mass addresses the issue of players getting jailed on the spot and having little to no staff respond to them, though....
Forum:
Valikorlia Main Forum
08-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Replies:
20
lol is Val ever going to change?
Views:
8,214
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Don't you ever agree that Val's GPs are way too...
Don't you ever agree that Val's GPs are way too strict? I've had friends run around Valikorlia to try the server out and they were impressed with the ganis and other things Val had. GPs jailed them,...
Forum:
Valikorlia Main Forum
08-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Replies:
20
lol is Val ever going to change?
Views:
8,214
Posted By
Dragonosteel
It's not that big of a deal to complain to...
It's not that big of a deal to complain to globals about it. I was just wondering if they're ever going to change their attitude towards players..
Forum:
Valikorlia Main Forum
08-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Replies:
20
lol is Val ever going to change?
Views:
8,214
Posted By
Dragonosteel
lol is Val ever going to change?
Player goes on Val. Player has a little bit of fun that isn't disruptive towards RPing whatsoever. Rogue GP jails them. No staff respond. Except for LoneAngelIIbesu but he's not a GP.........
...
Forum:
Future Improvements
08-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Replies:
39
serverop staff and masses.
Views:
5,922
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Stefan just made Graal x2 better.
Stefan just made Graal x2 better.
Forum:
Bug Report
08-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Replies:
4
alt commands lockup
Views:
8,761
Posted By
Dragonosteel
Try reinstalling Graal if you haven't already.
Try reinstalling Graal if you haven't already.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 59
Page 2 of 3
<
1
2
3
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
06:33 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.