Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 78
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: JackOd
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-10-2007, 04:05 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,871
Posted By JackOd
Hmm.... I've come to the conclusion that I can't...

Hmm.... I've come to the conclusion that I can't build the stable sence someone else already started it x.x I can grab it, but only on the posts, and it dosn't say anything.
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-10-2007, 03:47 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,871
Posted By JackOd
I just got on and I'd like to thank whoever it...

I just got on and I'd like to thank whoever it was that helped gather those stones for the stable :)


edit: I found the letter Mr. Williams, and thank you :D I apreciate all the help I can get ^.^
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-09-2007, 02:38 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,871
Posted By JackOd
o.o Anywhoo... Thank you for aproving of the...

o.o Anywhoo... Thank you for aproving of the houses, I'll be on to build them soon. Hopefully I can get this turbulance to pass soon.
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,871
Posted By JackOd
thanks :D unfortunately I'm in a bit of trouble...

thanks :D unfortunately I'm in a bit of trouble right now, so I won't be on as often x.x but it should blow over within the week.
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,871
Posted By JackOd
I have 2 building flags up that I'd like to get...

I have 2 building flags up that I'd like to get aproved whenever someone has a chance. The first being a stable and the second being a public relations office.
Forum: Information 03-07-2007, 12:53 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,999
Posted By JackOd
sorry Sam >.>

sorry Sam >.>
Forum: Information 03-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,999
Posted By JackOd
okies, mind meeting me at bomb trade?

okies, mind meeting me at bomb trade?
Forum: Information 03-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,999
Posted By JackOd
sure thing :D are you on now?

sure thing :D are you on now?
Forum: Information 03-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,999
Posted By JackOd
O.O 85 EC? Holy crap!... hmm.... well I'd like to...

O.O 85 EC? Holy crap!... hmm.... well I'd like to buy dual rings of life if anyone has them ^.^
Forum: Information 03-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,999
Posted By JackOd
I particularly want to know about the ring of life

I particularly want to know about the ring of life
Forum: Information 03-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,999
Posted By JackOd
thankies ^.^

thankies ^.^
Forum: Information 03-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,999
Posted By JackOd
Price Check please

I'd apreciate any help. I don't know if all of these items actualy exist, some may only be in debug, but for the items that do exist I'd like to know how much they sell for :D


ring of life
ring...
Forum: Information 03-06-2007, 07:55 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,264
Posted By JackOd
ok, thanks. i didn't exactly belive him about...

ok, thanks. i didn't exactly belive him about that.
Forum: Information 03-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,264
Posted By JackOd
dose anyone know the curent value of a house kit?...

dose anyone know the curent value of a house kit? I heard it rose to 50 dias, but I wanna check
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,871
Posted By JackOd
lol, okies. even if you don't stop by I apreciate...

lol, okies. even if you don't stop by I apreciate the offer :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 7,408
Posted By JackOd
I've never done an RP event, what exactly do you...

I've never done an RP event, what exactly do you do?
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,871
Posted By JackOd
still waiting on any support, I'm going to be...

still waiting on any support, I'm going to be building up the wall today, any help will be greatly apreciated.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,096
Posted By JackOd
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?...

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71298
:D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,096
Posted By JackOd
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?...

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67357 is a map for the dungeons, and I can't find it but someone had up a very usefull guide, I'm gonna keep looking.
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,871
Posted By JackOd
I don't realy understand that, why would anyone...

I don't realy understand that, why would anyone let someone into a kingdom without ever being to the nation? before I joined zormite I explored every inch of every continent. I've been toying with...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By JackOd
that's a good idea :D but i think that trial...

that's a good idea :D but i think that trial island should be brought back
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By JackOd
well actualy that would make people get abusive...

well actualy that would make people get abusive when the person dosn't understand something their trying to say... hmm
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By JackOd
hmm... why not just reward helpfull acts? like...

hmm... why not just reward helpfull acts? like give people 250 plat for say teaching a trial to farm :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By JackOd
:)

:)
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,871
Posted By JackOd
Ya, I'm building the walls up so the island can...

Ya, I'm building the walls up so the island can also be used as a military base. I think I'm gonna build a few blimps and bring them over to the island too incase by some miricle a war dose start and...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 78

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.