Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 48 of 48
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: -Hadez-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-20-2002, 02:34 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,334
Posted By -Hadez-
ummmm... yea? :p

ummmm... yea?

:p
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-19-2002, 06:28 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,403
Posted By -Hadez-
craziness.. i think its cool... *wishes i could...

craziness.. i think its cool... *wishes i could make stuff that good*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-19-2002, 05:51 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,709
Posted By -Hadez-
arent we all?

arent we all?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-19-2002, 01:06 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,178
Posted By -Hadez-
Spectre is such a ***** :rolleyes:

Spectre is such a ***** :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-19-2002, 12:56 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,557
Posted By -Hadez-
sorry dad

sorry dad
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2002, 08:37 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,557
Posted By -Hadez-
STOP WITH THE "x.x" Rejects...

STOP WITH THE "x.x"

Rejects...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 01:28 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By -Hadez-
Shut up.... your dumb server "Odyssey" will get a...

Shut up.... your dumb server "Odyssey" will get a 0 overall rating.. and nice lame paint sho pro graphics ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 01:08 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 827
Posted By -Hadez-
Corupt buddy... long time no see ;)

Corupt buddy... long time no see ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 01:06 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,557
Posted By -Hadez-
I e-mailed Stefan and forum PM'd Stefan, Unix,...

I e-mailed Stefan and forum PM'd Stefan, Unix, and Nemesis about Rudora a while back, but I guess they just hit the big ol "Delete Message" button.. :confused:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 01:00 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By -Hadez-
I know you lil rascal you.. Im not as dumb as...

I know you lil rascal you.. Im not as dumb as some people in the forums... *cough cough* you *cough*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:59 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,557
Posted By -Hadez-
gonna make me? [sarcasm] = dumb... its for...

gonna make me?

[sarcasm] = dumb... its for people who cant tell when other people are being sarcastic...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:57 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By -Hadez-
I only go after plump old women... I think...

I only go after plump old women... I think everyone should too ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:56 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,557
Posted By -Hadez-
Ummmm.. Ok... I guess I was trying to be...

Ummmm.. Ok... I guess I was trying to be sarcastic or something?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:52 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By -Hadez-
rip 'em a new one ;)

rip 'em a new one ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:47 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,557
Posted By -Hadez-
Dude... How old are you? Like 12?

Dude... How old are you? Like 12?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:45 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By -Hadez-
lol!

lol!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:42 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By -Hadez-
You never know ;)

You never know ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:38 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,557
Posted By -Hadez-
x.x

x.x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:37 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,557
Posted By -Hadez-
Re: Re: Re: Re: Umm, got Playerworld?

umm what? lol, I was the on that said the stuff about my dad, not raven...

:rolleyes:

Silly goose.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:36 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,780
Posted By -Hadez-
mIRC sux :rolleyes:

mIRC sux :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:34 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By -Hadez-
What if his mom was blind and limb less? Huh?...

What if his mom was blind and limb less? Huh? Ever think about that?? :megaeek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:30 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,557
Posted By -Hadez-
Actually my dads dead x.x

Actually my dads dead x.x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:26 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,557
Posted By -Hadez-
Umm, got Playerworld?

I haven't heard anything about Rudora.. Rudora is like my dad. X_x
Showing results 26 to 48 of 48

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.