Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 161
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: alexrox222
Forum: Zone 04-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Replies: 319
Views: 116,373
Posted By alexrox222
:\ I disagree. I mean, any New Recruit can kill a...

:\ I disagree. I mean, any New Recruit can kill a Legend, but chances are, the Legend has alot more skill and expierience then the New Recruit... And if playing doesn't increase skill, what does? :P
Forum: Zone 04-22-2010, 06:10 AM
Replies: 319
Views: 116,373
Posted By alexrox222
Oh ok ;] But still Firebox Mirokou Huwwa Dreth =...

Oh ok ;] But still Firebox Mirokou Huwwa Dreth = Eat your face off :noob:

And yah I joined forums way after I played too x_x
Forum: Zone 04-22-2010, 05:39 AM
Replies: 319
Views: 116,373
Posted By alexrox222
You joined in 2007 -_- No **** you don't know any...

You joined in 2007 -_- No **** you don't know any good players... Oh and Steve is good too :cool:
Forum: Zone 04-22-2010, 05:23 AM
Replies: 319
Views: 116,373
Posted By alexrox222
I has 1000 hours more than you Zero (Kadaj15) >.>...

I has 1000 hours more than you Zero (Kadaj15) >.>
But best player was either Mirouku or Dreth
Forum: Zone 04-16-2010, 02:17 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 10,632
Posted By alexrox222
xD Which was SN's fault if you ask me...

xD



Which was SN's fault if you ask me x_x
Forum: Zone 04-15-2010, 02:44 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 10,632
Posted By alexrox222
SN made Zone get dum

SN made Zone get dum
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-25-2010, 02:48 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,636
Posted By alexrox222
You know buddy, I could fix that gun up and show...

You know buddy, I could fix that gun up and show you what I mean if you'd be so kind as to give me an A'OK :]
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-24-2010, 04:16 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,636
Posted By alexrox222
Your shading needs to be a bit cleaner, with a...

Your shading needs to be a bit cleaner, with a greater variety of colours. I don't like the outline or the shape either, but the
concept is cool. Try making the little green things more...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-22-2010, 01:38 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,249
Posted By alexrox222
You're so right xD I should flip it over and do...

You're so right xD I should flip it over and do it again
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-18-2010, 09:36 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,249
Posted By alexrox222
Better? Sorry for doubleposting. ---V3

Better? Sorry for doubleposting.

---V3
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,249
Posted By alexrox222
I think I kinda understand what you're saying......

I think I kinda understand what you're saying... let me add it to my first post.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,249
Posted By alexrox222
So your saying some areas should be darker to...

So your saying some areas should be darker to give in multiple levels? I'm not familiar with the whole texture thing quit yet.



?



I didn't really have any specific direction I wanted my...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-17-2010, 06:34 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,249
Posted By alexrox222
EA - 66 (1st GFX Attempt)

So I've decided to try doing GFX (x_x) but as you see, it didn't work out so well for me. I'd like to get some feedback for improvements please. Criticisms? Suggestions? Pointers? :D?...
Forum: Zone 03-11-2010, 04:49 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,980
Posted By alexrox222
I could TOTALLY go for some competition on Zone :D

I could TOTALLY go for some competition on Zone :D
Forum: Zone 03-09-2010, 04:14 AM
Replies: 21
Poll: Base Laming
Views: 3,524
Posted By alexrox222
I prospose we remove the random spawn, and keep...

I prospose we remove the random spawn, and keep the base selection spawn :D.



Not even sure why I called it base laming because I'm not really talking about laming the hell out of a spawn with...
Forum: Zone 03-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,065
Posted By alexrox222
The hand system is still around, it's just...

The hand system is still around, it's just useless now :D. Maybe rather than having two hands you could have like, 3 slots? Maybe like depending on weight? Melee, Pistol, Rifle? A heavy weapon like a...
Forum: Zone 03-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Replies: 21
Poll: Base Laming
Views: 3,524
Posted By alexrox222
As stated in this topic, base laming wasn't that...

As stated in this topic, base laming wasn't that fun anyway. When people played objectively, it wasn't much of a threat to our enjoyment. Maybe, nerf the random spawns and keep the spawns at any base...
Forum: Zone 03-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,065
Posted By alexrox222
I agree hotkeys are bad, espescially when you...

I agree hotkeys are bad, espescially when you have someone with a Photon, then when you lower him to 20 hp he flies away :[. I think Pistols should be allowed to be hotkeyed but not the heavier/melee...
Forum: Zone 03-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Replies: 21
Poll: Base Laming
Views: 3,524
Posted By alexrox222
Base Laming

I've seen updates that seem to me like attempts to get players back on the server such as rolling, the new HP/Energy display, and other things that aren't at the top of my head. The one that really...
Forum: Zone 03-07-2010, 01:39 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 25,432
Posted By alexrox222
SpanishMafia, DarkDemon, Tsunami, Dragon20213*,...

SpanishMafia, DarkDemon, Tsunami, Dragon20213*, Bigtime, Ryukuz, Poizike, BrAwLeR, Cid Highwind, Michelle, Sayain, Touya, Sean (Memories are memories right?), Crono, and overarchingly, Pip.
Forum: Zone 03-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,065
Posted By alexrox222
After reading these posts, it's come to my...

After reading these posts, it's come to my attention that there are some who care about the money, and some who care about the playercount. As Stephan said, "the Jetpack is probably one of the...
Forum: Zone 03-04-2010, 03:45 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 9,767
Posted By alexrox222
Kv9 :]

Kv9 :]
Forum: Zone 08-23-2009, 11:37 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 10,111
Posted By alexrox222
I like to think that isn't my only claim to...

I like to think that isn't my only claim to fame...
Forum: Zone 08-23-2009, 11:33 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 10,111
Posted By alexrox222
Likely... haven't played in years...

Likely... haven't played in years...
Forum: Zone 08-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,549
Posted By alexrox222
Hehe mine is still highest >:3. 3408

Hehe mine is still highest >:3. 3408
Showing results 26 to 50 of 161

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.