Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 100
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: mYg0tHaMpStEr
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2008, 02:51 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,653
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
The IP or PC ID doesn't automatically set back. ...

The IP or PC ID doesn't automatically set back.



Chill, no one can untill Ibonic fixes this.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2008, 03:02 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,653
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Taking over a server is NOT helping a server.

Taking over a server is NOT helping a server.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2008, 03:01 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,653
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I'm currently sick with a 103 Fever, so I was...

I'm currently sick with a 103 Fever, so I was sitting in my chair watching TV.

Then I get a call from my Co-Manager, Bork about Ace ruining Utopia.

I was offline the time he did the offense,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2008, 02:56 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,653
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Nope. If that was true, I would definately be...

Nope. If that was true, I would definately be owning his ass right now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2008, 02:47 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,653
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Utopia

First of all, don't tell me to make a support ticket, because I already have, and because Graal has the awesomest PWA's who are always active, it hasn't been viewed.

Utopia has been taken over by:...
Forum: Tech Support 03-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,106
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
ERROR RESOLVED. Mod please close. ;)

ERROR RESOLVED.

Mod please close. ;)
Forum: Tech Support 03-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,106
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
OH YEAH totally forgot about that, one sec, i'll...

OH YEAH totally forgot about that, one sec, i'll PM you it.
Forum: Tech Support 03-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,106
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Umm I can't access it... xD All it did was...

Umm I can't access it... xD

All it did was be like
/announce "Whateverhere" and it would add a message..
Forum: Tech Support 03-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,106
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I just updated my Announce script ...

I just updated my Announce script

Ork/Announce was the most recent update.
Forum: Tech Support 03-21-2008, 05:51 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,106
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Any help? It's been doing this for like a half...

Any help? It's been doing this for like a half hour.
Forum: Tech Support 03-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,106
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
GServer statistics: Server uptime: 0 hrs 3 mins...

GServer statistics:
Server uptime: 0 hrs 3 mins
Sleeptime (secs/min): 59734
Connectiontries (last min): 10
Players-in (byte/l.m.): 0
Players-out (byte/l.m.): 0
RCs-in (byte/last min): 92...
Forum: Tech Support 03-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,106
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
NPC-Server

So you do guys know what the **** to do if the NPC-Server crashes and it starts then it disconnects on it's own again?

It seems to be happening a lot on Utopia.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,080
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
OH hell, this is too easy. Don't piss off the...

OH hell, this is too easy. Don't piss off the Moderators. 'Nuff said.
Forum: Code Gallery 03-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,199
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I never said I plan to.

I never said I plan to.
Forum: Code Gallery 03-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,199
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Formatting is *** ass, to me. If it works, it's...

Formatting is *** ass, to me. If it works, it's good enough.



:P I appreciate the "Still, nice script I guess.." Part. I like HTML Tags better, but whatever.

I did copy/paste some things...
Forum: Code Gallery 03-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,199
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Tag Adder Thing

Hey,

This is my FIRST ever script (other than an AFK System), and what it does is adds account tags, like (Manager) ect. It can be account locked or whatever, so do as you please. :] (I currently...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,649
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
So you delete my server and try to start another...

So you delete my server and try to start another one?

Well.... Good luck.

And, I'm sorry to all of our Players that played Utopia.

Also, Angel, Nice work on Interitus!

Regards,
Ork
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-17-2007, 06:17 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 6,819
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
I can agree with Kirble in a way, but in other...

I can agree with Kirble in a way, but in other ways, not.

First of all.. Quian'Dor Tileset is really, pretty terrible. The water is okay, roofs are okay, but everything else is a Fail.

Second,...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 11,353
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
@Twinny: Your right. @Pimmeh: We just are. I...

@Twinny: Your right.

@Pimmeh: We just are. I mean, our staff aren't nearly as bad as Era's.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 11,353
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Utopia is back, and better than Ever, and we're hiring!

Hello Graalians,

Utopia (U-To-Pee-Uh) is currently hiring the following;

LAT
GAT
Gani

To apply, please log on and Speak to Ork. :]
Forum: Feature request 10-21-2007, 04:04 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 9,965
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
^^ They do?

^^ They do?
Forum: Level Design 10-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,340
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Wtf?

Wtf?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,786
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
thanks

thanks
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,786
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
Quick question about hosted rules...

Hey,

I was on Graal Legacy. I am/was PR Admin. Okay, the GP Admin, Midnight Chill, thinks he can take my Tag. But anyway, He says GL would be effed over if a global came on and Saw the guilds: GP,...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-20-2006, 07:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,960
Posted By mYg0tHaMpStEr
That would be Ibonic's fault. x.x

That would be Ibonic's fault. x.x
Showing results 26 to 50 of 100

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.