Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 437
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 29 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HVOstroHS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-04-2002, 07:32 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,143
Posted By HVOstroHS
DOWN WITH THE BODIES

DOWN WITH THE BODIES
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2002, 11:16 PM
Replies: 10
wts
Views: 947
Posted By HVOstroHS
It's so fun, isn't it? ;)

It's so fun, isn't it? ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2002, 11:14 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,868
Posted By HVOstroHS
Cause u sux at pool.

Cause u sux at pool.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2002, 11:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,062
Posted By HVOstroHS
amen

amen
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2002, 10:58 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,674
Posted By HVOstroHS
shields=bad :(

shields=bad :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2002, 07:42 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,799
Posted By HVOstroHS
nah

nah
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2002, 07:25 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,144
Posted By HVOstroHS
Well. We have 7 shoguns *around there*, 3 berets,...

Well. We have 7 shoguns *around there*, 3 berets, 4 gangsters (5 if they accept mine), and 3 wizards. So, I'd say... yes?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 11:20 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,645
Posted By HVOstroHS
um, where in mass ish you live?

um, where in mass ish you live?
Forum: Events and Activities 07-02-2002, 10:54 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,557
Posted By HVOstroHS
Caius held teh cool events. But teh Kaelink fired...

Caius held teh cool events. But teh Kaelink fired him. So fire teh Kaelink ;)
Forum: Events and Activities 07-02-2002, 10:51 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,228
Posted By HVOstroHS
Godspell ish doing a firework show. And it better...

Godspell ish doing a firework show. And it better say "Happy Birthday Caius" in big letters.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 10:36 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,930
Posted By HVOstroHS


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 10:30 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,430
Posted By HVOstroHS
I was banned on 3-11-01. Did not know it until I...

I was banned on 3-11-01. Did not know it until I was unbanned a few weeks ago. I did nothing. I was actually told I did nothing when I was unbanned :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 10:16 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,064
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: PKing

<3 Geno's sig and avatar <3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 09:49 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,467
Posted By HVOstroHS


Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 07-02-2002, 09:22 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 7,094
Posted By HVOstroHS
"Write a complete walkthrough for the entire...

"Write a complete walkthrough for the entire Final Fantasy series as well as a 30 page thesis on the reason Mario and the Princess never reproduced."
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 09:19 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,556
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: Looking back, my year of Graal2k1.

Did you honestly have to quote that whole thing? Anyhoo, koni, we never talked. But nice speech there. Um, bai :( Reupgrade. Ya did good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 09:07 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,582
Posted By HVOstroHS
For further notice: Police cannot reset accounts...

For further notice: Police cannot reset accounts or warp people. kthxbai.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 09:04 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,930
Posted By HVOstroHS
DarkVillin2k1: Alex said it on RC chat: "So I...

DarkVillin2k1: Alex said it on RC chat: "So I guess it's OK for Caius to be Police Chief".
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 08:53 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,879
Posted By HVOstroHS
Um, how about boxes that can be gift wrapped? And...

Um, how about boxes that can be gift wrapped? And you can put hats/dolls/items/gralat in them and give them as b-day presents and such.

BTW, Caius's birthday is Thursday ;) Had to get my plug in.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 10:03 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,052
Posted By HVOstroHS
*smacks again*, for good measure.

*smacks again*, for good measure.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 10:00 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,052
Posted By HVOstroHS
:( :( :( :( bad tupper :( :( :( :(

:( :( :( :( bad tupper :( :( :( :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 09:07 AM
Replies: 55
Poll: Slago 0
Views: 2,575
Posted By HVOstroHS
I like it, but the crown would hurt :(

I like it, but the crown would hurt :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 08:55 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 875
Posted By HVOstroHS
Everyone listen to GP. He's a smart man. Knows...

Everyone listen to GP. He's a smart man. Knows what he's talking about. I mean, i got 5g. whoo look at me complain? I don't care. It's only gralat. A few pixels on a computer screen, god.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 08:45 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 875
Posted By HVOstroHS
1) I saw gold gralats. 2) You didn't get...

1) I saw gold gralats.
2) You didn't get much/anything. It's over. Big deal. Give it up. You lose.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2002, 12:06 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,284
Posted By HVOstroHS
Um, who are you again?

Um, who are you again?
Showing results 26 to 50 of 437

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.