Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 88
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 26 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RavenofEarth
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,396
Posted By RavenofEarth
Anzell Needs Gani Artists/GFX!

That's right folks, the ol' RP server of Anzell is in need of some Gani Artists who'd be willing to do Gani's for weapons and the such. Be prepared to be asked for an example of your work. it is...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,704
Posted By RavenofEarth
Eh, it works though, appreciate it Yen.

Eh, it works though, appreciate it Yen.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,704
Posted By RavenofEarth
Heh, I should have taken your word on your...

Heh, I should have taken your word on your scripting skills before and hired you. But I guess it was protocol. O_o
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-21-2006, 07:18 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,556
Posted By RavenofEarth
We are currently in need of some fairly good Gani...

We are currently in need of some fairly good Gani Arists, willing to make gani's for weapons and the like for us. Again, you can contact me here, Via AIM, on the server, or through e-mail!
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,704
Posted By RavenofEarth
Would it help if I said that's not working...

Would it help if I said that's not working either? ;-;
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,704
Posted By RavenofEarth
Something isn't right, it still refuses to work...

Something isn't right, it still refuses to work online.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,704
Posted By RavenofEarth
So, how would I make a script that after a...

So, how would I make a script that after a certain amount of seconds or whatever, it warps you from the level you are, to the OSL?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 01:22 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,704
Posted By RavenofEarth
Doesn't work...

Doesn't work...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 01:12 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,704
Posted By RavenofEarth
What's Wrong?

I'm having trouble making a script that, after a certain amount of time (seconds) it warps you to a level.

//#CLIENTSIDE
if (playerenters||created) {
timeout = 1;
}
if (timeout) {
...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-19-2006, 06:49 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 974
Posted By RavenofEarth
Wow, gee, make me feel better...>_<

Wow, gee, make me feel better...>_<
Forum: Graphic Design 01-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,440
Posted By RavenofEarth
I'd do bodies, if I wasn't so horrible

I'd do bodies, if I wasn't so horrible
Forum: Graphic Design 01-18-2006, 03:03 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 974
Posted By RavenofEarth
Yeah, I know, I'm horribibble at...

Yeah, I know, I'm horribibble at graphics...>_<
Forum: Graphic Design 01-18-2006, 02:55 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 974
Posted By RavenofEarth
Native American Longhouse

This obviously needs some help, I tried to get this to look right, but I fail at trying to get graphics to look good. If anyone could help me, I'd be grateful. It's an Iroquoian Longhouse.
...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,440
Posted By RavenofEarth
Still a'lookin' for someone to make that body for...

Still a'lookin' for someone to make that body for me.

Edit: I dunno, something like this? I'm not all that good

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/8893/image17qi.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Forum: Graphic Design 01-17-2006, 08:12 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,440
Posted By RavenofEarth
One more request. A body of a native onandowagan....

One more request. A body of a native onandowagan. Basically, the body of a native american-esque type person. no shirt, a breechcloth with leather pant legs tied on, thats it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-17-2006, 12:49 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,504
Posted By RavenofEarth
Well, I was looking...Dach made a scrolling text...

Well, I was looking...Dach made a scrolling text script, but as far as after all the text leaves and the warping goes, I am unsure what to do.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,440
Posted By RavenofEarth
A fairly large airship, maybe roughly the size of...

A fairly large airship, maybe roughly the size of GK's ships? XD
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,504
Posted By RavenofEarth
Scrolling Script?

Is there a script anywhere, where it scrolls text, and when finished, it'll warp you to a level?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-14-2006, 12:09 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,556
Posted By RavenofEarth
Sorry for the double post, well, since it was a...

Sorry for the double post, well, since it was a few days, I dunno if it is still a double post, but anyway. We got a tavern put up in Harmony, We have another tavern for another island, but we won't...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,677
Posted By RavenofEarth
Hmm, Pay my mortgage and dance for me. Er, >_>, a...

Hmm, Pay my mortgage and dance for me. Er, >_>, a more friendly and interesting environment?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,556
Posted By RavenofEarth
>P And we really appreciate the help Tig.

>P And we really appreciate the help Tig.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,556
Posted By RavenofEarth
Well, this is just a temp relief until we can get...

Well, this is just a temp relief until we can get a decent GFX to make the base of our tree's look nifty. Oh, and that's me with some earthly green glowing hands.
...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,556
Posted By RavenofEarth
>_______< I Clicked Quote Instead Of Edit! Gaw!...

>_______< I Clicked Quote Instead Of Edit! Gaw! >___________<

Edit: Buuut, Tree's arent supposed to have taller grass near the base. it's supposed to be short, isnt it?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,556
Posted By RavenofEarth
Edit: NPC's fixed. And now, I still don't know...

Edit: NPC's fixed. And now, I still don't know what needs to be done to the tree's they look fine to me.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,556
Posted By RavenofEarth
RAWR! I'm working on it.

RAWR! I'm working on it.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 88

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.