Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 50
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: GoDoT
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 6,566
Posted By GoDoT
UN, or stroseria, when it comes out.

UN, or stroseria, when it comes out.
Forum: Level Design 08-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,149
Posted By GoDoT
Ok. I will, now is there something constructive...

Ok. I will, now is there something constructive you would like to say about the level?
Forum: Level Design 08-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,149
Posted By GoDoT
Outside level

Here is an outside level I have constructed myself. I have used the design of one of the guild houses in iClassic to sort of work the way on the house in this level. No hate, criticism approved....
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,930
Posted By GoDoT
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 788
Posted By GoDoT
Hello, Welcome to the forums. I am alot like you,...

Hello, Welcome to the forums. I am alot like you, Although, I joined in '07. :) Happy foruming!
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 762
Posted By GoDoT
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Sounds & Music 07-31-2012, 04:01 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,379
Posted By GoDoT
I pirate everything. At least 2000 songs on my...

I pirate everything. At least 2000 songs on my iPhone are pirated.
Forum: Sounds & Music 07-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,379
Posted By GoDoT
Just a format.x_x

Just a format.x_x
Forum: Sounds & Music 07-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,379
Posted By GoDoT
Is there a trial and can you make MP3's with it?

Is there a trial and can you make MP3's with it?
Forum: Sounds & Music 07-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,379
Posted By GoDoT
GoDoT - Music programs

Hello! I would like to get into music and SFX a little more. Are there any programs you guys recommend or that I can make the extension an MP3 without paying for a full version?
Thanks,
...
Forum: Level Design 07-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,547
Posted By GoDoT
http://i.imgur.com/XPgoP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XPgoP.jpg
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,438
Posted By GoDoT
I do play Unholy Nations. It really doesn't...

I do play Unholy Nations. It really doesn't affect me because I am the type of person who can survive in a game without HATS.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,444
Posted By GoDoT
You don't have to apologize. That's very sad. I...

You don't have to apologize. That's very sad. I send my condolence.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-30-2012, 12:42 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,013
Posted By GoDoT
Happy Birthday guys! Happy developing!

Happy Birthday guys! Happy developing!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2012, 12:35 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,158
Posted By GoDoT
Im GoDoT and I have been playing Graal PC with...

Im GoDoT and I have been playing Graal PC with the same name since 2007 when I started. Yes GDT does stand for Graal Development Team in my name. I'm a Developer
Forum: Graphic Design 07-29-2012, 11:09 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 88,862
Posted By GoDoT
Bump, how would you do this using Paint.net? If...

Bump, how would you do this using Paint.net? If anyone could forum PM me or leave a visitor message, that would be great.
Forum: Level Design 07-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,650
Posted By GoDoT
I agree completely.

I agree completely.
Forum: Level Design 07-29-2012, 10:54 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,650
Posted By GoDoT
Ahh, sorry, didn't know there was one out there.

Ahh, sorry, didn't know there was one out there.
Forum: Level Design 07-29-2012, 10:39 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,650
Posted By GoDoT
Thanks, im updating it now.

Thanks, im updating it now.
Forum: Level Design 07-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,709
Posted By GoDoT
Too Bright >.< I like it though.

Too Bright >.< I like it though.
Forum: Level Design 07-29-2012, 10:29 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,650
Posted By GoDoT
GoDoT - How to make proper trees

Hello, lately I have been looking over peoples leveling work and I have noticed staggered trees, trees that really didn't work for me. So I decided to put up this tutorial for the people who don't...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,158
Posted By GoDoT
I already do work for a server, I felt like...

I already do work for a server, I felt like helping out, and giving out to servers that need help. That's why i'm asking other servers if they need help with Graphics or Levels. Why would I mix my...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,158
Posted By GoDoT
GoDoT - Taking requests.

Hello Graalians. I am GoDoT. I am a Graphical and Leveling Artist. In this thread, I will be taking graphics and leveling requests for playerworld servers only. I will only be doing 3 assignments, so...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-28-2012, 07:55 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,902
Posted By GoDoT
2007-2009 (PC) ...

2007-2009 (PC) 2009-2010 (iClassic)
http://i.imgur.com/sctUK.jpg] http://i.imgur.com/OSJm4.jpg
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 23,618
Posted By GoDoT
Is Stroseria still hiring? Or are they full?

Is Stroseria still hiring? Or are they full?
Showing results 26 to 50 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.