Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bird2prey
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 09:31 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,541
Posted By Bird2prey
A friend of mine told me about it a few years...

A friend of mine told me about it a few years back.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 09:07 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,693
Posted By Bird2prey
Excellent news! Authough I can only fear the...

Excellent news! Authough I can only fear the worst for LOG... >.<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:22 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 4,320
Posted By Bird2prey
Which squirrel might that be? The collection of...

Which squirrel might that be? The collection of ones and zeroes making up my graphical avatar?
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:16 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,867
Posted By Bird2prey
*Sigh* "roffelz u liaring fewl ew dident...

*Sigh*

"roffelz u liaring fewl ew dident use boms idiet rofelmao"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:07 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,767
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would YOU like to see on Graal 2001?

*Sigh* I knew my avatar would spark some squirrel bashing sooner or later...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 10:51 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,767
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Re: Re: What would YOU like to see on Graal 2001?

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you meant... err, never mind...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 10:46 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,767
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: What would YOU like to see on Graal 2001?

That can be arranged... for a price.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-09-2002, 10:41 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,128
Posted By Bird2prey
Regarding Kamuii's post showcasing his psuedo...

Regarding Kamuii's post showcasing his psuedo american accent... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 08:16 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 4,320
Posted By Bird2prey
Roleplaying is DEAD. Theres simply not enough...

Roleplaying is DEAD. Theres simply not enough people willing to do it properly.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 08:08 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,767
Posted By Bird2prey
Yes, and button combinations to cast spells. And...

Yes, and button combinations to cast spells. And stuff.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 08:04 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,843
Posted By Bird2prey
When I signed up, you had to download a bunch of...

When I signed up, you had to download a bunch of crap from several sites before you could play... I lost my password for my old account though. >.< No big loss.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 04-09-2002, 07:56 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,128
Posted By Bird2prey
Kamuii sounds like a gnome. That's all I have to...

Kamuii sounds like a gnome. That's all I have to say.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 07:51 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,767
Posted By Bird2prey
I'd voice my opinion, but it might look like I...

I'd voice my opinion, but it might look like I cared or something.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 06:24 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,051
Posted By Bird2prey
AND I HOPE YOU MEET A SIMILAR MISFORTUNE. ...

AND I HOPE YOU MEET A SIMILAR MISFORTUNE.

Bye Bhala.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 06:20 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,538
Posted By Bird2prey
>.<

>.<
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 06:12 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,538
Posted By Bird2prey
'Cyrix' is a variation of my real name.

'Cyrix' is a variation of my real name.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2002, 11:51 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 10,565
Posted By Bird2prey
I don't like Murasamune graphics, they're too...

I don't like Murasamune graphics, they're too over detailed and grainy.
Forum: Dustari 03-31-2002, 01:07 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 895
Posted By Bird2prey
Dustari is the America of graal.

Dustari is the America of graal.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2002, 07:23 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 10,565
Posted By Bird2prey
Konidias' graphics are, like, very professional...

Konidias' graphics are, like, very professional looking and stuff.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-29-2002, 03:29 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,629
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Konidias...

I like it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-29-2002, 03:26 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,778
Posted By Bird2prey
No! It must end now! Why, if such astonishing...

No! It must end now! Why, if such astonishing events are released upon the majority of the Graal community it could create panic strong enough to DESTROY the entire universe!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-29-2002, 03:07 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 767
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Insight

Me too, authough I tend to favor real guns over BB or Air guns and such.
Forum: Dustari 03-29-2002, 01:43 PM
Replies: 15
Hi
Views: 434
Posted By Bird2prey
Something along those lines, yeah.

Something along those lines, yeah.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-28-2002, 10:18 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,899
Posted By Bird2prey
LIES!!! IT WAS ME WHO LET THEM IN THE CASTLE!!!...

LIES!!! IT WAS ME WHO LET THEM IN THE CASTLE!!! ME ME ME!!!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-28-2002, 10:15 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,493
Posted By Bird2prey
Strange. I couln't live without that.

Strange. I couln't live without that.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.