Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 61 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Demisis_P2P
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-20-2014, 12:06 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Lets just build this at unstick me and the faster...

Lets just build this at unstick me and the faster you press 'A' the faster you swim.

http://a.dolimg.com/en-US/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ducktales-money-bin.jpg
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2014, 04:42 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,499
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Thats pretty much what the old built in voice...

Thats pretty much what the old built in voice chat was like when you could actually get it to work.
Now that players aren't split between two comms protocols it might work a bit more reliably.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2014, 04:38 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Mate, do you need a link to habbo hotel?

Mate, do you need a link to habbo hotel?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-18-2014, 07:41 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,902
Posted By Demisis_P2P
I have to agree with most of these points. With...

I have to agree with most of these points.
With the changes to food, the bleed+slow at low health, and the increased incentives ($$) to PK, I've found that it's much easier to get kills now than it...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2014, 06:30 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,902
Posted By Demisis_P2P
In all of those other games though they have...

In all of those other games though they have matchmaking systems that are designed so that you're generally competing with people that are determined to be around the same level you are. There is...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2014, 04:52 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Pyrotechs prices are too low. I can buy a p4 and...

Pyrotechs prices are too low. I can buy a p4 and a proximity mine for $33, put them on a door or a bed in a gang base, get a kill and I make $200 from it.
I got a 30 kill streak using only p4s and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-16-2014, 07:30 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,902
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Is this because the timeout resets if you move...

Is this because the timeout resets if you move and the RPG shell explosion forces you to move? Or because the RPG shell is handled by a different function? In which case almost any projectile with a...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-16-2014, 08:34 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,902
Posted By Demisis_P2P
At base health. At 21 health levels you have 40%...

At base health. At 21 health levels you have 40% more hits, which is a pretty big difference. Add armor and/or a super elixir and thats quite a lot of extra hits, and a huge advantage that...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-16-2014, 03:47 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Show your working.

Show your working.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,323
Posted By Demisis_P2P
In 2002 they had weapon permits...

In 2002 they had weapon permits...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,323
Posted By Demisis_P2P
I agree with geneticfrog. The moment they...

I agree with geneticfrog.

The moment they increased the payouts from jobs any advatage that people had from having spawned guns was diminished proportionately. So that weath gap is effectively...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 06:50 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,323
Posted By Demisis_P2P
No need to reset, just keep releasing quality...

No need to reset, just keep releasing quality updates.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,210
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Quickly guys undo everything.

Quickly guys undo everything.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-30-2014, 05:31 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 7,353
Posted By Demisis_P2P
I don't buy or use food either. I have a bunch of...

I don't buy or use food either. I have a bunch of coffees from PKing, I don't know what any of them do, there are no decriptions on them, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

It seems like the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-30-2014, 02:03 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 7,353
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Why not just increase the price of food relative...

Why not just increase the price of food relative to the increase in other jobs, and then tweak food so that it's slightly more useful than it is at the moment?

Seems more viable than just removing...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-26-2014, 08:05 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,626
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Yeah, we lost a good one that day. RIP Snerdly.

Yeah, we lost a good one that day. RIP Snerdly.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-20-2014, 11:13 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,210
Posted By Demisis_P2P
It's an oldbie term, you probably wouldn't know...

It's an oldbie term, you probably wouldn't know it.

http://s.mlkshk-cdn.com/r/E4WB
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-20-2014, 11:09 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 7,712
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Shotguns definitely need SOMETHING different done...

Shotguns definitely need SOMETHING different done to them so that they are useful without being overpowered.

Making the bullets do less damage over distance seems like only half a solution though....
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-09-2014, 01:02 AM
Replies: 31
map
Views: 8,150
Posted By Demisis_P2P
I really like the new map and mini map. They...

I really like the new map and mini map.
They look good, work well, and are very quick & fluid.
I like the radar, the PM indicator, and the fact that they work inside gang bases.
Overall I think...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,153
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Great idea for Unholy Nation.

Great idea for Unholy Nation.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,153
Posted By Demisis_P2P
I hate the new map. It has unnceccessarily...

I hate the new map.
It has unnceccessarily spread things out and created so much empty space when in fact the opposite needs to happen and content needs to be condensed for the reduced playercount....
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-27-2014, 08:07 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,815
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Gang events are stupid anyway. If you need...

Gang events are stupid anyway.
If you need mini-games inside of a game you're doing something wrong.

Work the fun/favourable aspects of gang events into the actual gang system or even just the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-17-2014, 05:38 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,085
Posted By Demisis_P2P
it would be so cool if there was some...

it would be so cool if there was some mathematical way that you could determine who the best player is using something like mathematics
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,021
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Sounds like you've identified a problem and are...

Sounds like you've identified a problem and are creating a complicated system to work around it instead of addressing it directly.

Rogue's idea is good, but I think it's a bit too far in the one...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2014, 04:10 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,021
Posted By Demisis_P2P
Giving a gang more of an advantage for already...

Giving a gang more of an advantage for already being the best gang (ammo + health + powerful melee) doesn't promote activity.
It discourages other people from competing beause they're already at a...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.