Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: konidias
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2008, 06:22 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 24,016
Posted By konidias
Just stopped by to see what's up. It's fun to see...

Just stopped by to see what's up. It's fun to see what's happening with Graal nowadays. Wish I could have stuck around and finished the server but school took priority. I graduated in March but I've...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 24,016
Posted By konidias
:)

:)
Forum: Graphic Design 06-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,526
Posted By konidias
Bleeding Edge Goths 3D Model (Wormwood)

I recently finished this 3D character model of a toy from the Bleeding Edge company. (I'd link to the website but this forum doesn't allow it... but it shouldn't be too hard to find if you wanted to...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,323
Posted By konidias
Yup.

Yup.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,323
Posted By konidias
3D Kirby (@_@)

Did this for CGSphere.com (yet to submit it though) This was an assignment that I had to start and finish during one class period. (4 hours 20 mins roughly)
Forum: Graphic Design 06-06-2007, 05:08 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,417
Posted By konidias
Lightwave 3D About 4-5 days.

Lightwave 3D


About 4-5 days.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-05-2007, 04:48 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,417
Posted By konidias
3D realistic head

This is basically what is consuming my life nowadays... (learning 3D)

My very first completed 3D photoreal head. I'm sure I'll be texturing it within the week. Crits?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2007, 07:33 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,533
Posted By konidias
I'm sharing a cable connection with my roomates...

I'm sharing a cable connection with my roomates using wireless internet... I'm not exactly sure how stable IP ranges are for wireless though, so I dunno.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2007, 12:03 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,533
Posted By konidias
I'm trying to get back working on it but it seems...

I'm trying to get back working on it but it seems like every time I log on RC it tells me my ip isn't in the ip ranges... and for some reason my PC id is totally not working. So until I can figure...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-09-2007, 03:30 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,112
Posted By konidias
The camera angle is above and slightly angled...

The camera angle is above and slightly angled down, which is why the mouth and nose seem lower.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-09-2007, 01:05 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,112
Posted By konidias
Uhhh, not all women have prominent cheek bones...

Uhhh, not all women have prominent cheek bones...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,112
Posted By konidias
I'm not really aware of the difference. What...

I'm not really aware of the difference. What makes something vector art?


;)


I know, right? :)
Forum: Graphic Design 03-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,112
Posted By konidias
Well I finished it. I'm happy enough with it. I...

Well I finished it. I'm happy enough with it. I still have a lot to learn with photoshop... It's freaking hard for me to do anything with just a mouse... I wish I had a tablet PC. :p

I sort of...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-08-2007, 06:47 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,112
Posted By konidias
lol... yeah but I mean... even a tutorial on it...

lol... yeah but I mean... even a tutorial on it would be nice... should I start with a dark base and do light lines? Light base and draw the dark lines? Draw every color on a different layer? Use...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-08-2007, 06:44 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,112
Posted By konidias
Yeah something like that... but does anyone have...

Yeah something like that... but does anyone have any idea how to go about this using photoshop? I mean... do you just sit there and draw thousands of lines or what? >_<

There's gotta be some...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2007, 06:42 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,284
Posted By konidias
You don't have to be professional to do...

You don't have to be professional to do professional quality work. You can make gourmet meals as a hobby that might even blow away professional chefs... it doesn't mean you have to get paid to do it....
Forum: Graphic Design 03-08-2007, 06:30 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,112
Posted By konidias
Help me with hair!

I'm drawing this picture and I want to get a really nice hair effect to match the image... it's gonna be like shiny blonde but I need to find a really nice way of doing a semi-detailed hair effect......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2007, 04:07 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,284
Posted By konidias
I don't know what you're considering good... but...

I don't know what you're considering good... but I'm considering "good" as better than anything Graal has to offer right now... so no, I don't think non-talented people can make good content...
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2007, 01:10 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,284
Posted By konidias
There's not many talented developers. There's...

There's not many talented developers. There's just an illusion. There's probably about a dozen talented developers on all of Graal. The rest are limited to one particular area of expertise, and even...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2007, 06:54 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,327
Posted By konidias
I'm not married. I'm just helping my mom move...

I'm not married. I'm just helping my mom move actually. But my whole family is helping (and they also plan on moving in the coming months)

I'm 23... haha. >_< I just have a girlfriend... I'm...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2007, 05:11 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,327
Posted By konidias
Temporary Leave.

I'm going to be leaving temporarily as I have to move my family and then move again myself. I'll basically have little to no internet access by Friday (give or take a day) I won't have stable...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2007, 05:05 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,882
Posted By konidias
Lots of people have helped out... Some more than...

Lots of people have helped out... Some more than others... some offered help and never did anything. Whatever the case may be, if you've helped out and would like to be listed in the credits then...
Forum: Future Improvements 03-05-2007, 05:08 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 15,900
Posted By konidias
Well... technically I think you could do voice...

Well... technically I think you could do voice chat or something... but who wants to hear a bunch of nerds whining about being peekayed or scammed? :p (or who wants to be the nerd whining about it to...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-05-2007, 05:06 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,580
Posted By konidias
I've gotta drop out of this contest. I just don't...

I've gotta drop out of this contest. I just don't have the time I'd need to devote to this. Sorry guys. :( Good luck to whoever participates.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-05-2007, 02:44 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,759
Posted By konidias
Yeah also I noticed you did "= >100" not sure...

Yeah also I noticed you did "= >100" not sure exactly what you were going for, but that arrangement isn't going to work either. They don't really show this in commands.rtf but it goes like:

A == B...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.