Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 103
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Xeph0ria
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2003, 05:21 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,595
Posted By Xeph0ria
Aye. That sums it up.

Aye. That sums it up.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2003, 01:27 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,146
Posted By Xeph0ria
When I say change it back, I mean change it back...

When I say change it back, I mean change it back to Jinns island.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-10-2003, 02:04 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,146
Posted By Xeph0ria
Geno Island? WTF? It's Jin Island and you know...

Geno Island? WTF?
It's Jin Island and you know it. Change it back.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-09-2003, 06:03 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,449
Posted By Xeph0ria
I'd buy it just for the novelty of it.

I'd buy it just for the novelty of it.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-01-2003, 11:12 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 963
Posted By Xeph0ria
bye

bye
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-01-2003, 03:06 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,186
Posted By Xeph0ria
Marry me.

Marry me.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-30-2003, 01:35 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,186
Posted By Xeph0ria
YAY YOU STAY! <3 I WUB j00!

YAY YOU STAY!
<3 I WUB j00!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-29-2003, 11:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,202
Posted By Xeph0ria
Re: Hello...

ANDROK! I LOVE YOU!

<3 <3 <3
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2003, 01:56 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,957
Posted By Xeph0ria
All your bannings are belong to them!

All your bannings are belong to them!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-29-2003, 03:50 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,215
Posted By Xeph0ria
Lol. Would you prefer I said a simple 'hi'?

Lol. Would you prefer I said a simple 'hi'?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-28-2003, 06:14 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,812
Posted By Xeph0ria
Damn, sorry to hear that you're leaving. You were...

Damn, sorry to hear that you're leaving. You were cool.
I'LL MISS YOU ALOT!
:( x10
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-28-2003, 04:15 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,798
Posted By Xeph0ria
sexual favors

sexual favors
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2003, 02:12 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,806
Posted By Xeph0ria
PIRATE CREW PLZKTHX oyea and...

PIRATE CREW PLZKTHX


oyea and ZORMITE/Elven/Samurai/AND THE CELTS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2003, 02:10 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,885
Posted By Xeph0ria
-Make kingdoms use a currency besides gralats,...

-Make kingdoms use a currency besides gralats, and have there be things that a kingdom can buy to make it better (Special RPing weapons like catapults/more defenses for the kingdom itself/player...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2003, 02:04 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,880
Posted By Xeph0ria
Yea, I don't really like old bodies either.

Yea, I don't really like old bodies either.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2003, 06:03 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,880
Posted By Xeph0ria
I still say there should be both bodies. I know...

I still say there should be both bodies. I know I'll get the response, "That's 2x the scripting for things!"
But that's only if you want to give both bodies whatever it is you're making. You could...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-27-2003, 03:34 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,342
Posted By Xeph0ria
*****s can kill a good game..

*****s can kill a good game..
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-27-2003, 03:33 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,215
Posted By Xeph0ria
See you later :(

See you later :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2003, 07:48 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,880
Posted By Xeph0ria
*dances* <gir voice> FINALEEE!!!</gir voice> ...

*dances*
<gir voice> FINALEEE!!!</gir voice>

Work is being done!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-26-2003, 01:20 AM
Replies: 22
Hi!
Views: 3,460
Posted By Xeph0ria
Megaman pwned the crap out of that weird thing.

Megaman pwned the crap out of that weird thing.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2003, 02:31 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,054
Posted By Xeph0ria
I miss your megaman icon. :(

I miss your megaman icon. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-25-2003, 02:27 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,699
Posted By Xeph0ria
Re: Later

1 question, what's a 'garde'? And whatever it may be, please do get it up. Unless a garde is what I think it is...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-24-2003, 03:20 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,462
Posted By Xeph0ria
OMG BAI. :o <---Mandatory emoticon that has no...

OMG BAI. :o <---Mandatory emoticon that has no relevance to this topic, or to this post. You never saw this. *puts on shades, pulls out Neuralizer (from Men in Black) and flashes j00*
YOU NEVER SAW...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2003, 02:10 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 24,400
Posted By Xeph0ria
^ ^ ^ That's how I pronounce it too.

^ ^ ^
That's how I pronounce it too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2003, 05:55 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 985
Posted By Xeph0ria
BOTH bodies damnit.

BOTH bodies damnit.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 103

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.