Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: zokemon
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,115
Posted By zokemon
You can also do: player.items.(@ temp.id) =...

You can also do:

player.items.(@ temp.id) = new TStaticVar();
player.items.(@ temp.id).destroy();

Deletes the variable and all it's sub variables right there on the spot. You might have to do...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,233
Posted By zokemon
Like I said, you should use a triggeraction and...

Like I said, you should use a triggeraction and should be setting a this. variable for the emoticon variable, not using a client. variable. client. variables only really should be used when you need...
Forum: Bug Report 06-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,523
Posted By zokemon
Sounds like the gmap file has an error in it...

Sounds like the gmap file has an error in it (unbalance level list).
Forum: Feature request 06-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 22,036
Posted By zokemon
Couldn't have been better said.

Couldn't have been better said.
Forum: Tech Support 06-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,838
Posted By zokemon
Bump for great justice.

Bump for great justice.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,233
Posted By zokemon
Did you do this all serverside or clientside? ...

Did you do this all serverside or clientside?

emoticonchar I don't think is serverside and if the check was made clientside, there's no need to check anyone else's emoticonchar other then the main...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,727
Posted By zokemon
GraalControl.destroy(); There, I've...

GraalControl.destroy();


There, I've "abused".

Honestly why worry about those things? If it's such a problem for a player they will simply restart their client and probably not go back on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 22,267
Posted By zokemon
Hahaha; Nice! Anyways. Mar 2001 right here....

Hahaha; Nice!

Anyways. Mar 2001 right here. I of course played Graal before that though.
Forum: Feature request 05-31-2009, 10:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 18,596
Posted By zokemon
Maybe when you kids have to actually pay an...

Maybe when you kids have to actually pay an electricity bill, you won't think you're so funny with your "let's waste electricity" comments.
Forum: Feature request 05-31-2009, 10:43 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 9,351
Posted By zokemon
TSQLRequest.onReceiveError()

Would be nice to have an event for TSQLRequest's must like onReceiveData but instead it would invoke the event when the text was entered into the error variable.

Basically:...
Forum: Bug Report 05-31-2009, 07:41 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 7,963
Posted By zokemon
It's because they are using rows[i] rather then...

It's because they are using rows[i] rather then rows[getrownumbyid(i)].
Forum: Bug Report 05-31-2009, 07:39 AM
Replies: 4
0.0
Views: 9,233
Posted By zokemon
Well I simply did a requestsql("SELECT etc",...

Well I simply did a requestsql("SELECT etc", true); and echoed the result of each row +1 (for the column that had the real numbers). Rows with 1 in them returned 2 while rows with 0 in them returned...
Forum: Bug Report 05-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Replies: 4
0.0
Views: 9,233
Posted By zokemon
Graal will see 0 as a number, yes. 0 + 1 will...

Graal will see 0 as a number, yes. 0 + 1 will give 1 but 0.0 + 1 will give 0
Forum: Bug Report 05-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Replies: 4
0.0
Views: 9,233
Posted By zokemon
0.0

If a column in a table is set to the REAL datatype and you put the number 0 in, when you return this value back, you get a .0 at the end of it. Normally that would be fine but Graal doesn't see 0.0...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,745
Posted By zokemon
Good work! That looks amazing; especially the...

Good work! That looks amazing; especially the gui/interface.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-29-2009, 12:35 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,469
Posted By zokemon
seteffect doesn't work serverside. Try this:...

seteffect doesn't work serverside.

Try this: In your serverside function, try setting a save array member such as this.save[0] = 1.

the save variable is passed from serverside to all clients...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,845
Posted By zokemon
Well, memory actually. CPU would only be used if...

Well, memory actually. CPU would only be used if the script was actually doing something (it might use some minimal CPU but I mean MINIMAL)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-28-2009, 08:23 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 14,376
Posted By zokemon
If the external window bugs were fixed, I would...

If the external window bugs were fixed, I would have had the scripted level editor that uses external windows finished long ago.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,339
Posted By zokemon
Say the player's position is "Recruit". When the...

Say the player's position is "Recruit". When the code gets to this line:
if (pl.clientr.position == "Recruit"){
the result prove true so it continues inside the conditional block and sets...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-20-2009, 10:26 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,874
Posted By zokemon
Hahahaha thanks

Hahahaha thanks
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-18-2009, 11:07 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,874
Posted By zokemon
I'm a month late, but thanks everyone! I was...

I'm a month late, but thanks everyone! I was happy to see this thread here, heh.

Yeah it was a crazy night of drunked-ness but I had a blast and I wasn't to sick the next day.

And just in case...
Forum: Questions about V6 02-11-2009, 03:03 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 38,670
Posted By zokemon
Graal 3D development is stagnant as far as I...

Graal 3D development is stagnant as far as I know. That being said, it was still never really a distraction for CJ for many many years. Why are you hating on it now?
Forum: Feature request 12-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 194,337
Posted By zokemon
Tilelayers are all bunched together in one actual...

Tilelayers are all bunched together in one actual visiblity layer (right under layer 0 for TShowimgs and such). Because of this, you can't place anything inbetween any tilelayers; only above and...
Forum: Your opinion 10-13-2008, 12:22 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 10,508
Posted By zokemon
I can't seem to focus on the center, my eyes lose...

I can't seem to focus on the center, my eyes lose focus as soon as I try. Maybe that's because of the bad things I've done though...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,463
Posted By zokemon
Well, I didn't really tell anyone, I pretty much...

Well, I didn't really tell anyone, I pretty much just faded away as my life got busier and busier.

Once my server expired and I was removed from Graal 3D and Skills Debug among other things, it...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.