Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bl0nkt
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,239
Posted By Bl0nkt
I think they're good-looking levels to an extent,...

I think they're good-looking levels to an extent, and he used the setImgPart() function on the tiles that hasn't been used in a long, long time (so I'm hoping this is seen more often now). The thing...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2009, 03:02 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,899
Posted By Bl0nkt
Way back when on Gman's Atrius, he created WASD...

Way back when on Gman's Atrius, he created WASD movement with mouse shooting. It worked fairly well except for the fact that on inside levels, you'd often end up walking backwards when you go near...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,336
Posted By Bl0nkt
Why?

Why?
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-25-2008, 11:06 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,262
Posted By Bl0nkt
thnx man u died like a champion happy birthday bro

thnx man u died like a champion happy birthday bro
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,547
Posted By Bl0nkt
I thought it said Ibonic (77) Being as...

I thought it said Ibonic (77)

Being as disappointed as I am to be wrong, I don't wish anyone a Happy Birthday.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-22-2008, 06:08 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,517
Posted By Bl0nkt
Can someone please rename this thread to "The...

Can someone please rename this thread to "The Progressively Worse and Worse Idea Thread"
Forum: Era News 12-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,709
Posted By Bl0nkt
Listen, kid, if you wanna be taken seriously in...

Listen, kid, if you wanna be taken seriously in these here streets you's gotta have a manager, see? So how about lettin' me manage your thread's spelling and grammar before they're posted so they...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,918
Posted By Bl0nkt
The Era staff team will not make amends for...

The Era staff team will not make amends for idiotic acts. However, we will do our best to fix a legitimate problem (such as the item trade close exploit). It's not so much that scamming is LEGAL,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 15,465
Posted By Bl0nkt
A local NPC script to define the icy area...

A local NPC script to define the icy area including the variables for its slipperiness and the weapon which is always active and acts based upon the variables.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-01-2008, 05:35 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 15,465
Posted By Bl0nkt
Are we limited to local NPC scripts, can we use...

Are we limited to local NPC scripts, can we use weapons, a combination of the two?
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,616
Posted By Bl0nkt
He added .04 freeze to every weapon.

He added .04 freeze to every weapon.
Forum: Videos 11-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 30,698
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'm amazed this is a GServer.

I'm amazed this is a GServer.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-22-2008, 05:58 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 23,567
Posted By Bl0nkt
Was that witty post because I came off as a jerk...

Was that witty post because I came off as a jerk or something?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-22-2008, 10:01 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 23,567
Posted By Bl0nkt
The baddies I'm constructing on Era do that exact...

The baddies I'm constructing on Era do that exact same thing your arrow baddies do. I'm interested in how you went about this in comparison to me.
Forum: Era News 11-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,957
Posted By Bl0nkt
Nope.

Nope.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,866
Posted By Bl0nkt
I know Mange's mall has more than half of those.

I know Mange's mall has more than half of those.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-21-2008, 08:34 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,896
Posted By Bl0nkt
Shut up and take some leveling lessons from your...

Shut up and take some leveling lessons from your star LAT, me. :fro:
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-21-2008, 08:18 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,215
Posted By Bl0nkt
New Era Baddies - Work in Progress

For a while I've been trying to create the smartest baddies Era has ever seen-- something that could effectively simulate player reactions and styles. These baddies, in which I titled "smartbaddy",...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 11-18-2008, 07:27 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,018
Posted By Bl0nkt
Okay, I've added numbers to each of the lines so...

Okay, I've added numbers to each of the lines so I can explain easier.

Problem 1: On line 6, you only have "=" when the operator should be "==". I figure this is more of a typo than a mistake...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-13-2008, 09:48 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 62,675
Posted By Bl0nkt
I find this the only thread I can read every...

I find this the only thread I can read every single post in. Everyone keep posting.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-13-2008, 06:43 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 12,882
Posted By Bl0nkt
nuff said 'cept it's Tolnaftate2004

nuff said

'cept it's Tolnaftate2004
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 8,516
Posted By Bl0nkt
Wait, you're tying Jenn's Era with Chrisz's Era...

Wait, you're tying Jenn's Era with Chrisz's Era as if it were one in itself?
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-08-2008, 06:05 AM
Replies: 113
Views: 12,373
Posted By Bl0nkt
The what?

The what?
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Replies: 113
Views: 12,373
Posted By Bl0nkt
He's just spelling it the way it's pronounced in...

He's just spelling it the way it's pronounced in England is all!
Forum: Graphic Design 11-07-2008, 02:23 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 820
Posted By Bl0nkt
Concept Tattoo Work

Okay so I drew this roughly a year ago. I'm soon hoping to get it tattooed on my left chest just below my collar bone and having it wrap around my arm, half way down my tri/bicep.

It was done on...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.