Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: nyghtGT
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2002, 09:17 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,930
Posted By nyghtGT
Script Help.

Well, i'm trying to get this so that when a player gets online he adds his account name to a string and then an NPC checks that string and if the players online don't match the names in the string, a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-26-2002, 02:48 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,021
Posted By nyghtGT
<3 Warcaptain, he gave me wings!

<3 Warcaptain, he gave me wings!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2002, 02:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,014
Posted By nyghtGT
use triggeraction to triger the npc serverside...

use triggeraction to triger the npc serverside and set the string.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-22-2002, 02:01 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,851
Posted By nyghtGT
I actually have sympathy for this guy, because it...

I actually have sympathy for this guy, because it takes people forever to work on these things when it could be done really quick.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-22-2002, 05:51 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,447
Posted By nyghtGT
I don't like it, the combination of the stae.png...

I don't like it, the combination of the stae.png with those ugly bodies and such just doesn't seem to appealing.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2002, 05:02 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 7,802
Posted By nyghtGT
If you do kill yourself screeny write a suicide...

If you do kill yourself screeny write a suicide note blaming it on the members of NIckeback please.

j/k

Don't leave us screeny, we love you!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-19-2002, 03:48 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,721
Posted By nyghtGT
I think he knows C/C++...

I think he knows C/C++...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-19-2002, 03:47 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,662
Posted By nyghtGT
What should I title a thread that teaches...

What should I title a thread that teaches tokenize then?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2002, 06:59 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,449
Posted By nyghtGT
i've only got 3gralats, stfu!

i've only got 3gralats, stfu!
Forum: Level Design 08-18-2002, 06:56 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,036
Posted By nyghtGT
Could be better. Good start though.

Could be better.

Good start though.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,780
Posted By nyghtGT
I am a good guy, i just don't appreciate or want...

I am a good guy, i just don't appreciate or want to hear anything more of these retarded playerworld issues dealing with things such as Bravo which should have been shut down a long time ago.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-18-2002, 08:30 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,448
Posted By nyghtGT
They are just messages, get over it...

They are just messages, get over it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2002, 08:19 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,780
Posted By nyghtGT
The Bravo forum is hosted somewhere I have full...

The Bravo forum is hosted somewhere I have full administrative access to, so next time you diss Spectre, regardless of how retarded he is, i'll **** your forums up, got it?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2002, 07:09 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,780
Posted By nyghtGT
I first startedworking on Bravo back when Zorg...

I first startedworking on Bravo back when Zorg was the LAT Admin. I showed tons of enthusiasm for the job. My first day I made a new hangout and began working on a quest, within a week of me joining...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 11:06 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By nyghtGT
If that was Brad posting I think I love you even...

If that was Brad posting I think I love you even more.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 11:06 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By nyghtGT
First of all you little ****, not only are you...

First of all you little ****, not only are you dissing a playerworld you don't know **** about, your dissing a friend of mine. You are talking about it's just your opinion about the swamp tiles but...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 10:16 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,780
Posted By nyghtGT
Don't tell him to shut up, he speaks the truth.

Don't tell him to shut up, he speaks the truth.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:44 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: Then I guess its his job to "help" her...

Klonoa: Then I guess its his job to "help" her with the toys.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 12:32 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,581
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: More fun then your mom in a room full of...

Klonoa: More fun then your mom in a room full of sex toys? I think not.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2002, 10:20 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,780
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: shutup, bravo has no future.

Klonoa: shutup, bravo has no future.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-17-2002, 10:19 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,539
Posted By nyghtGT
ancient japan, toon-ized

ancient japan, toon-ized
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2002, 04:30 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,170
Posted By nyghtGT
tokenize

Your a cold hearted freak Kaimetsu, i've lost respect for you.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-16-2002, 04:11 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,539
Posted By nyghtGT
The houses are completely seperate the tielset.

The houses are completely seperate the tielset.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-15-2002, 08:37 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,031
Posted By nyghtGT
Klonoa: I think I will try out, but since I...

Klonoa: I think I will try out, but since I deleted all my graal levels folders I have to start from scratch :) MystDragon knows Im good (Its me scottywolf) and he also knows that if theres a lack of...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2002, 09:54 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,539
Posted By nyghtGT
thanks for confirming that jag, :)

thanks for confirming that jag, :)
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.