Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DIABLO2099
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2004, 05:44 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,657
Posted By DIABLO2099
The document is placed where the level is. (same...

The document is placed where the level is. (same folder)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-25-2004, 04:36 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 14,256
Posted By DIABLO2099
Just thought I should comment, whenever I have...

Just thought I should comment, whenever I have needed the help of the PWA or GST, I've had no trouble at all coming in contact with them. Of course I can't always get an instantaneous response, but...
Forum: Tech Support 05-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,220
Posted By DIABLO2099
ohhh, when you posted 'forgot' instead of...

ohhh, when you posted 'forgot' instead of 'forget' it threw me off as to what your intentions were
Forum: Tech Support 05-24-2004, 09:31 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,220
Posted By DIABLO2099
seteffect is superior than setbackpal

seteffect is superior than setbackpal
Forum: Tech Support 05-24-2004, 04:50 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,220
Posted By DIABLO2099
addtiledef image,levelstart,type; specifys the...

addtiledef image,levelstart,type; specifys the tiles images for all levels that start with 'levelstart' (0-standard type,1-new order)

addtiledef2 image,levelstart,x,y; replaces parts of the tiles...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-23-2004, 05:16 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,947
Posted By DIABLO2099
Having a control panel for existing servers would...

Having a control panel for existing servers would be nice.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-19-2004, 01:13 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,135
Posted By DIABLO2099
I can't imagine what it's like to move between...

I can't imagine what it's like to move between countries twice or more a year...talk to you soon.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 971
Posted By DIABLO2099
Actually, I think someone with change rights can...

Actually, I think someone with change rights can set their own folder rights, but not their right flags.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,888
Posted By DIABLO2099
I think this was suggested; but yeah as Jagen...

I think this was suggested; but yeah as Jagen says, nope.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-18-2004, 09:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,337
Posted By DIABLO2099
selectedweapon : the index of the selected...

selectedweapon : the index of the selected weapon of the player

Just mess around with that and you should be fine.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-18-2004, 05:09 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,119
Posted By DIABLO2099
I think Googi exceeded the character limit before...

I think Googi exceeded the character limit before or something like that, don't think it's too healthy for a script to be so lengthy unless...o_O.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2004, 11:59 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,958
Posted By DIABLO2099
Lance is very reliable, I'm sure you 2001 fans...

Lance is very reliable, I'm sure you 2001 fans will not be disappointed when it's time is here again.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2004, 04:32 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,552
Posted By DIABLO2099
That's ridiculous. I don't remember there being a...

That's ridiculous. I don't remember there being a set time limit for activation, but come on, we are paying for the service.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2004, 04:02 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,552
Posted By DIABLO2099
You know what I want...my damn gold account to be...

You know what I want...my damn gold account to be activated for these forums. It's been over a month and my days are going down slowly...
(Acc: Xecutor)
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-17-2004, 02:10 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,202
Posted By DIABLO2099
The power of physics.

The power of physics.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-14-2004, 02:38 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,125
Posted By DIABLO2099
Maybe the other two legs are hiding and he did...

Maybe the other two legs are hiding and he did that purposely!=)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,448
Posted By DIABLO2099
Hi! 456789

Hi! 456789
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-09-2004, 03:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,184
Posted By DIABLO2099
Hmm, this might belong in the Classic/Playerworld...

Hmm, this might belong in the Classic/Playerworld forum.
Forum: Tech Support 05-07-2004, 02:46 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,176
Posted By DIABLO2099
Hm, its approximately 17 minutes off right now....

Hm, its approximately 17 minutes off right now. Oh well for that super accurate computer clock.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-06-2004, 12:15 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,365
Posted By DIABLO2099
putnpc with a class script may do the trick, not...

putnpc with a class script may do the trick, not sure =O.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-05-2004, 03:37 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,365
Posted By DIABLO2099
Hm, aren't showimgs normally used for display...

Hm, aren't showimgs normally used for display purposes rather than interacting with the player other than visually?
Forum: Tech Support 05-03-2004, 09:21 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,125
Posted By DIABLO2099
/find itopia_e05.nw do clearnpcs again and copy...

/find itopia_e05.nw
do clearnpcs again and copy paste the exact error the NPC server gives you.
Forum: Tech Support 04-28-2004, 03:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,111
Posted By DIABLO2099
This proves that if your holding down two letter...

This proves that if your holding down two letter keys at once, your computer is not recognizing that you are pressing s.
Forum: Tech Support 04-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,079
Posted By DIABLO2099
That computer with the super accurate time is not...

That computer with the super accurate time is not doing its job!!!!
Forum: Future Improvements 04-27-2004, 10:04 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,077
Posted By DIABLO2099
Yes, that would be ideal for sifting through the...

Yes, that would be ideal for sifting through the tons of scripts a server may have in a short time.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.