Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 99
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 88 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Oinkness
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,857
Posted By Oinkness
Again your vote doesn't count because of the...

Again your vote doesn't count because of the bias. You were part of Aeko's team that ultimately resulted in the near destruction of the server by Zach's hands, his team got fired including you -- but...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-18-2008, 06:34 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,857
Posted By Oinkness
Alright, well to say the least, the project seems...

Alright, well to say the least, the project seems to have good support. I really didn't count the ex-Crystia staff in the figures as there is obviously some bias from them where this project is...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,680
Posted By Oinkness
I don't know if you realized this but flies don't...

I don't know if you realized this but flies don't speak English.

Good work anyway. :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-03-2008, 05:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,857
Posted By Oinkness
Wizard hats? :-o

Wizard hats? :-o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-02-2008, 06:31 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,857
Posted By Oinkness
Post Land of the Swine Poll

Who here likes the ideas behind Land of the Swine?

Here's the original thread with some ideas: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74025

New ideas in development included the...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-29-2008, 03:49 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 807
Posted By Oinkness
Roger (1600)

Happy birthday, Roger!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/americandad/images/thumb/e/e9/Roger_pilot.jpg/310px-Roger_pilot.jpg
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-29-2008, 02:48 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,111
Posted By Oinkness
Googie is 10 years old? :cry:

Googie is 10 years old? :cry:
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-28-2008, 02:26 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,733
Posted By Oinkness
Seriously it's like the rat pack of jerks here....

Seriously it's like the rat pack of jerks here. Hahah! :p
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,733
Posted By Oinkness
Oh man I share a birthday with those guys? :cry: ...

Oh man I share a birthday with those guys? :cry:

Hehe there's still a good 5 or so hours until midnight here, thanks though. :D
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,048
Posted By Oinkness
And as a result of that, I refurbished the songs...

And as a result of that, I refurbished the songs and am planning to use them for classic iphone.... because the Crystia I signed on for is no more. I am giving up on Graal work unless it is paid....
Forum: Questions about V6 09-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 55,778
Posted By Oinkness
If a site can figure out that you're streaming...

If a site can figure out that you're streaming their mp3 on Graal, they have every right to contact you and complain... but the likelihood that they will actually be able to find you is very low. And...
Forum: Questions about V6 09-27-2008, 06:52 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 55,778
Posted By Oinkness
The only thing that matters is that if you stream...

The only thing that matters is that if you stream the audio, graal can't be held liable. That's really where their care ends as far as audio goes. It's behind the curtain at that point.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 09-27-2008, 12:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,771
Posted By Oinkness
That book can't possibly exist. :D But if...

That book can't possibly exist. :D

But if anyone could send me the gralat script that comes with playerworlds, I would appreciate it. :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-26-2008, 10:59 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,048
Posted By Oinkness
Your pig body looks sweeet, it's small and cute....

Your pig body looks sweeet, it's small and cute. If you want to fix it up and donate it, that'd be cool. Not sure about the head being connected to the body. :D

And note to people, log on Land of...
Forum: Questions about V6 09-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 55,778
Posted By Oinkness
I wrote that same script in Javascript and it...

I wrote that same script in Javascript and it didn't work. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,837
Posted By Oinkness
Did the heart attack happen before, after, or...

Did the heart attack happen before, after, or during the cat fight? :o
Forum: Sounds & Music 09-26-2008, 07:14 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,633
Posted By Oinkness
Lesson 2 is up, enjoy. :p

Lesson 2 is up, enjoy. :p
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-26-2008, 05:13 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,048
Posted By Oinkness
Yeah, well nobody liked the "cell shaded" 3D...

Yeah, well nobody liked the "cell shaded" 3D terrain tileset so that idea was scrapped. I'm not usually one to cave so easily but it was the consensus. o_o

At any rate, I do think the graphical...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-26-2008, 12:08 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,048
Posted By Oinkness
Yeah, this project is back to life. Aeko was...

Yeah, this project is back to life. Aeko was really the only dude who agreed to work on Rubicon so we're moving to do LoTS instead. :) Anyone else interested in helping feel free to read the first...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-25-2008, 05:53 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,837
Posted By Oinkness
I watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" <---...

I watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"

<--- much more realistic experience
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-24-2008, 07:26 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,810
Posted By Oinkness
Congratulations on the birthday, MG. :) Mine...

Congratulations on the birthday, MG. :)

Mine is on Sunday, I'll be 21. :D
Forum: Your opinion 09-22-2008, 01:57 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 23,438
Posted By Oinkness
I remember playing on Graal2001 and talking to...

I remember playing on Graal2001 and talking to some random guy who said "My playerworld Unholy Nation is coming up next week" and I thought he was crazy. Then sure enough it popped on the list.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2008, 06:43 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 24,016
Posted By Oinkness
If the playerworld got up with people playing it,...

If the playerworld got up with people playing it, you would suddenly stop your work? If you worked to fix and upgrade these things which you deemed "lower quality" once you're in business, then...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 24,016
Posted By Oinkness
Well on the one hand, lowering your standards may...

Well on the one hand, lowering your standards may have made the world's quality suffer a bit.... but not as much as having your project fail, which is about a 100% suffering percentage? x.x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 24,016
Posted By Oinkness
Koni, I was looking forward to Oasis to the point...

Koni, I was looking forward to Oasis to the point where I would log on once in a while and try to talk to you. I never even knew you started on BI after that. You really saddened me with your...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 99

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.