Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 66
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nasgoroth
Forum: Zone News 07-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 16,838
Posted By Nasgoroth
Erm... Can you tell me why the most desirable...

Erm... Can you tell me why the most desirable prize will be one by someone in a snowrace?
Forum: Zone 06-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,634
Posted By Nasgoroth
Tench doesn't sound like Tench should... He seems...

Tench doesn't sound like Tench should... He seems kind of loopy and kiddish... Lay off the drugs.
Forum: Zone 06-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,543
Posted By Nasgoroth
I've played Zone for a good amount of time and I...

I've played Zone for a good amount of time and I just noticed that it's spelt 'Appirces' and not 'Apprices'
Forum: Zone 06-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,543
Posted By Nasgoroth
I've said 'ap-price-ies' for as long as I can...

I've said 'ap-price-ies' for as long as I can remember...
Forum: Zone 06-18-2010, 02:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,543
Posted By Nasgoroth
Wow.. I just noticed...

I have no clue how to pronounce the name of my favourite Zone weapon. Appirces. How2say?
Forum: Zone 06-18-2010, 01:37 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,112
Posted By Nasgoroth
Tunes you listen to whilst pwning noobs?

I listen to Rush. Rush and Corey Hart.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,269
Posted By Nasgoroth
Zone spars, brah. And the occasional UN spar. ...

Zone spars, brah. And the occasional UN spar.


*edit* Ew, just thought I'd go Spar on UN.... I have 9 hearts, and level 2 sword. The guy laughed at me and I got pwnt.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 06-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,252
Posted By Nasgoroth
I had a 5 minute verbal debate on Black metal...

I had a 5 minute verbal debate on Black metal with that on who said 'I SENT UR LEADER AWAYZ'
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 06-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,252
Posted By Nasgoroth
This is pitiful.

Role Playing is alright, but when little kids do it, it's just spam.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2080/lolfailb.jpg
Forum: Questions about V6 06-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 10,070
Posted By Nasgoroth
Forgetting Accounts?

I wanna forget an account in that little drop down list. Tell me how. Go.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 14,376
Posted By Nasgoroth
Possibly 'showaccount' function? Like...

Possibly 'showaccount' function? Like 'showonlinetime'?
Forum: Zone 06-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,587
Posted By Nasgoroth
I'm still playing. Hop on.

I'm still playing. Hop on.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-16-2010, 01:40 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,269
Posted By Nasgoroth
Oh god, I would have repped that if I could. Says...

Oh god, I would have repped that if I could. Says I need to spread more around >.<
Forum: Zone 06-16-2010, 02:04 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,587
Posted By Nasgoroth
Lol. Now would be nice :P

Lol. Now would be nice :P
Forum: Zone 06-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,587
Posted By Nasgoroth
I'm playing.

I'm making some box forts at Base 4 on Irica, and I'm bored. Come join me. (Oh and if you're a trial there is a treat)
Forum: Zone 06-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Replies: 38
So.
Views: 5,741
Posted By Nasgoroth
Tench and Feonix have more of a chance gaining ET...

Tench and Feonix have more of a chance gaining ET then half the people who still play. Actually, I vote Steve for ET, I don't think HE will abuse [/sarcasm]
Forum: Zone 06-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Replies: 38
So.
Views: 5,741
Posted By Nasgoroth
Sorry for double post, but I can't edit the last...

Sorry for double post, but I can't edit the last one.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4041/yesyesyes.jpg

Cool ET. Also look at the news thing behind the stats, he closed koth and got all...
Forum: Bug Report 06-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,041,609
Posted By Nasgoroth
My suggestion for v6? Get rid of the shop weapons...

My suggestion for v6? Get rid of the shop weapons on zone. I'd rather pay 70 dollars a year and be able to buy shop weapons in-game then to pay 70 dollars and buy weapons. That and after v6 is out...
Forum: Zone 06-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,472
Posted By Nasgoroth
I was looking at the news of 06/07/08..

..It just slowly gets more and more depressing. I have noticed throughout the years that Stefan has done less and less with Zone. All of the updates where you see stefan with a screenshot, just seem...
Forum: Zone 06-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By Nasgoroth
He's not around to give you instructions because...

He's not around to give you instructions because he is busy developing the next client. When v6 is out he should have a lot more involvement if you bug him enough :cool:
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,939
Posted By Nasgoroth
Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-01-2010, 02:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,284
Posted By Nasgoroth
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2010, 06:44 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,403
Posted By Nasgoroth
Thats what I was looking for :D Thank you, Umat :)

Thats what I was looking for :D Thank you, Umat :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2010, 06:13 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 27,349
Posted By Nasgoroth
Dude... I play zone... So I obviously haven't...

Dude... I play zone... So I obviously haven't grown up.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 05-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 11,352
Posted By Nasgoroth
FAQ Application.

Alright, I am not posting the Application here. I know it's supposed to be forum PMed or something. And I also want to ask... Is it even worth it? I'd love to be FAQ, I've been everywhere on every...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 66

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.