Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
vsignasv
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
07-05-2002, 07:59 PM
Replies:
25
Trixin it up
Views:
2,498
Posted By
vsignasv
Trixin it up
Highlight the smily face and he turns into a stoner!
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
07-05-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies:
9
Everlands
Views:
789
Posted By
vsignasv
Hey new guy..... SHHHUTTTT THE HELL UP YOU...
Hey new guy..... SHHHUTTTT THE HELL UP YOU SPAMMING *****. I HOPE YOU DIE.
welcome to the graal forums
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
07-05-2002, 09:35 AM
Replies:
9
Everlands
Views:
789
Posted By
vsignasv
Re: Re: Everlands
*points and laughs* The new guy wants to be a mod. *Walks away slowly laughing and doing the hammer shake*
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
07-05-2002, 09:31 AM
Replies:
41
Stefan READ
Views:
3,143
Posted By
vsignasv
I told you not to touch it didn't I?
I told you not to touch it didn't I?
Forum:
Birthday Forum
07-05-2002, 09:30 AM
Replies:
17
Happy Birthday to...
Views:
2,402
Posted By
vsignasv
Or as your old retarded GRA Char... Happy...
Or as your old retarded GRA Char...
Happy Birthday Blackman!
lol I remember yelling at you and you would be like "Black man aint goin to no front lines."
Forum:
Birthday Forum
07-05-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies:
17
Happy Birthday to...
Views:
2,402
Posted By
vsignasv
Happy burfday to amerikaland?
Happy burfday to amerikaland?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
07-05-2002, 06:15 AM
Replies:
41
Stefan READ
Views:
3,143
Posted By
vsignasv
I do not post that much on these forums. I spend...
I do not post that much on these forums. I spend about 10 minutes every 2 days surfing around them. If you have realised a spike in my post count its most likely to be because I sleep walk and come...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
07-05-2002, 04:31 AM
Replies:
41
Stefan READ
Views:
3,143
Posted By
vsignasv
I wasn't the best PKer with the old bodies but...
I wasn't the best PKer with the old bodies but once the new beautys set foot on graal2001 I became "1337."
CANT TOUCH THIS DA NA NA NA
CANT TOUCH THIS DA NA NA NA NA
CANT TOUCH THIS DA...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
07-04-2002, 07:14 PM
Replies:
20
A bad encounter.
Views:
1,365
Posted By
vsignasv
I go to #Graal every once in a while and they...
I go to #Graal every once in a while and they almost never talk about graal.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
07-04-2002, 09:14 AM
Replies:
34
Signas wuz here
Views:
2,976
Posted By
vsignasv
Nope that Caius guy sucks. No doubt.
Nope that Caius guy sucks. No doubt.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-30-2002, 09:10 PM
Replies:
2
ye ole graal
Views:
781
Posted By
vsignasv
I remember being obsessed with avalon and then I...
I remember being obsessed with avalon and then I found a warp to avalon in Deeto's house. it fexin owned skipping a quest. then i ran around with my newbie powers and was like "FUX U GUY I BEATS U...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-30-2002, 09:08 PM
Replies:
7
Stefan, please read.
Views:
813
Posted By
vsignasv
You would know...
You would know...
Forum:
Dustari
06-30-2002, 09:06 PM
Replies:
127
Dustari defeated once and for all.
Views:
5,303
Posted By
vsignasv
*raises a flag with a big K on it then lights it...
*raises a flag with a big K on it then lights it on fire and watches it burn slowly while bursting with great and evil laughter.* BURN IN HELL KAMUII! Ben ach en shnon en ein nein! FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
Forum:
Kingdoms Main Forum
06-30-2002, 09:04 PM
Replies:
52
Okay, time to "fix" some kingdoms.
Views:
5,599
Posted By
vsignasv
I agree, Kamoo was definately toked up on some...
I agree, Kamoo was definately toked up on some sweet **** when all this happened. and I mean ****ing messed up. Kamoo can I have some of that crap?
Forum:
Kingdoms Main Forum
06-30-2002, 09:03 PM
Replies:
52
Okay, time to "fix" some kingdoms.
Views:
5,599
Posted By
vsignasv
Zormite - Signas Samurai - Signas The world -...
Zormite - Signas
Samurai - Signas
The world - Signas
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-30-2002, 08:59 PM
Replies:
17
How in the...
Views:
1,723
Posted By
vsignasv
speemer
speemer
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-30-2002, 08:57 PM
Replies:
17
Graal/forums issue =\
Views:
1,832
Posted By
vsignasv
Cheetos your not supposed to drink coke and leave...
Cheetos your not supposed to drink coke and leave it on your computer k? Bad.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-30-2002, 08:55 PM
Replies:
16
pssssst slago2 wts omi
Views:
1,692
Posted By
vsignasv
ogm whew karexz
ogm whew karexz
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-30-2002, 08:55 PM
Replies:
31
Graal Shop
Views:
3,268
Posted By
vsignasv
Tyhm purchased some a while back.
Tyhm purchased some a while back.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-29-2002, 05:17 AM
Replies:
121
Poll:
The Body Petition!
Views:
21,114
Posted By
vsignasv
~Signas~
~Signas~
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-29-2002, 03:26 AM
Replies:
30
Maloria at it again??
Views:
2,580
Posted By
vsignasv
*Smiles innocently*
*Smiles innocently*
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-28-2002, 04:13 AM
Replies:
2
Maloria Events Team hiring
Views:
770
Posted By
vsignasv
Nice effort, too bad maloria blows.
Nice effort, too bad maloria blows.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-27-2002, 10:53 PM
Replies:
34
Signas wuz here
Views:
2,976
Posted By
vsignasv
Afrosox, Shortee, n brad r mah lubbers
Afrosox, Shortee, n brad r mah lubbers
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-27-2002, 09:17 PM
Replies:
66
Poll:
Toran Fired?
Views:
5,141
Posted By
vsignasv
Don't werry toran I still lub u :(
Don't werry toran I still lub u :(
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
06-27-2002, 09:15 PM
Replies:
34
Signas wuz here
Views:
2,976
Posted By
vsignasv
Yew go towel
Yew go towel
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Page 2 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
03:24 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.