Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 452
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Er1c
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-16-2002, 09:05 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,137
Posted By Er1c
Sounds like the idea I had and made for kingdom...

Sounds like the idea I had and made for kingdom building... you use flags to claim/purchase land, and on that land you can do whatever you want; as long as it's fully yours.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-16-2002, 08:59 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 833
Posted By Er1c
Already discussed.

Already discussed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-15-2002, 11:30 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,167
Posted By Er1c
Not just any complaints... your complaints;...

Not just any complaints... your complaints; because you apparently think it's okay for you to abuse bugs and at the same time be an *******.

When there is a flag to check if peaceful is on or off,...
Forum: GK Bugs 09-15-2002, 01:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,251
Posted By Er1c
What's wrong with that? Just don't let them...

What's wrong with that? Just don't let them surround you...
Forum: GK Bugs 09-15-2002, 01:20 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,113
Posted By Er1c
Stefan removed the numbers

Stefan removed the numbers
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-14-2002, 04:13 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 663
Posted By Er1c
I didn't make it... it is all in the mudlib. ...

I didn't make it... it is all in the mudlib.

It's probably just an upgrade for every ten diamonds or something
Forum: GK Bugs 09-14-2002, 03:57 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,033
Posted By Er1c
Yeah, it was probably just a temporary spell...

Yeah, it was probably just a temporary spell wearing off.
Forum: GK Bugs 09-14-2002, 03:56 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,113
Posted By Er1c
It happens because you first roll for your...

It happens because you first roll for your begining stats, and then the class changes happen... so if you start with 7 max MP, and then after the class changes you have 6, you'll be left with 7/6
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-14-2002, 03:52 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 774
Posted By Er1c
It could be added into the game... it could be...

It could be added into the game... it could be much more orgainised there
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-12-2002, 06:22 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,048
Posted By Er1c
Exactly, a wizard can cast it on someone else.

Exactly, a wizard can cast it on someone else.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-12-2002, 06:20 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 558
Posted By Er1c
I think that this is planned, but mostly on a...

I think that this is planned, but mostly on a larger scale... things like house building and building defense for kingdoms and such will be a good source of experiance and will require masters of the...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-11-2002, 06:53 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 704
Posted By Er1c
Maybe we can have a spell quality setting... and...

Maybe we can have a spell quality setting... and a few different ganis for the different qualities?
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-11-2002, 06:52 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 699
Posted By Er1c
You're completly wrong here... just about any...

You're completly wrong here... just about any GOOD or doable idea has or will be used. Do some research before making a fool of yourself
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-11-2002, 06:50 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,048
Posted By Er1c
There is a wizard spell of restoration... once...

There is a wizard spell of restoration... once someone gets that I don't think stat loss will be too big of a problem
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-08-2002, 11:48 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 803
Posted By Er1c
Speed also varies, but I do see what you're...

Speed also varies, but I do see what you're getting at... and I agree... BUT there's this word Alpha next to the server's name, and I would think it's pretty obvious that new monsters will be made...
Forum: GK Bugs 09-08-2002, 11:39 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,070
Posted By Er1c
It's logical but not practical. Why get...

It's logical but not practical. Why get elemental resistance when you can just get resistance to EVERYTHING with some good armor? It just doesn't work that way...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-08-2002, 11:37 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,618
Posted By Er1c
Or maybe he has some sence and doesn't sit there...

Or maybe he has some sence and doesn't sit there taking hits...
If you start getting hit, BACK AWAY. Not so hard =\

If you can't take at least two hits from the monsters, I recommend you DON'T...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-08-2002, 01:50 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 928
Posted By Er1c
Then this would be a sugestion... *moves*

Then this would be a sugestion... *moves*
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-06-2002, 03:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 742
Posted By Er1c
Why?

Why?
Forum: Information 09-05-2002, 10:20 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,033
Posted By Er1c
ring of Thieves Dex + 3, Speed + 5, Stealth

ring of Thieves

Dex + 3, Speed + 5, Stealth
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-05-2002, 10:18 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,112
Posted By Er1c
And earlier today I made it check to make sure...

And earlier today I made it check to make sure you aren't holding either ctrl or alt, because when turning the map on/off or doing emotions peoples binds were getting activated
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-05-2002, 03:38 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,239
Posted By Er1c
All the time. You do the job you pick, no one...

All the time. You do the job you pick, no one forces you to work anywhere

You choose what you want to study for in school, or what sports you want to play, or whatever....

When does this...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-05-2002, 02:20 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,985
Posted By Er1c
So what? People should be entitled to their...

So what? People should be entitled to their opinions... Unixmad complained about me because he claimed that I said something bad about graal2002, but I didn't -- BUT, if I wanted to, I don't feel...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-05-2002, 02:14 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,239
Posted By Er1c
I've done it and it was a waste of time... ...

I've done it and it was a waste of time...

The new way of reciving the pick axe is much better though.... how often do you run into someone with an unlimited supply of something, sitting in a dark...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-05-2002, 01:34 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,985
Posted By Er1c
Why's that?

Why's that?
Showing results 26 to 50 of 452

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.