Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 132
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Androk2
Forum: Level Design 09-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,274
Posted By Androk2
You see, in high school today an average = sum of...

You see, in high school today an average = sum of 2 numbers - 1.3?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-12-2006, 02:35 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,430
Posted By Androk2
That would be... fun! Oh and about platformer:...

That would be... fun! Oh and about platformer: **** YES!
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 09-11-2006, 04:33 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,590
Posted By Androk2
I was expanding on his thoughts XD He says...

I was expanding on his thoughts XD He says managing serevrs is hard, I add that even when you do manage serevrs, you still get **** for it.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2006, 04:30 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,887
Posted By Androk2
<3 Zero XD

<3 Zero XD
Forum: Level Design 09-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,274
Posted By Androk2
The levels are good but not ground breaking, that...

The levels are good but not ground breaking, that is to say there is little originality in them =(
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 09-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,590
Posted By Androk2
I think alot of peopel forget that people don't...

I think alot of peopel forget that people don't get paid to do this. People do it for fun (maker servers/content etc), so I honestly don't get why you ***** at people, when if they weren't there...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Replies: 33
Poll: Challenge
Views: 3,527
Posted By Androk2
It's not a van! It's just a fat kid! Hey Bob!...

It's not a van! It's just a fat kid! Hey Bob! It's just a fat kid!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,637
Posted By Androk2
He's a random response dude! He'll randomly...

He's a random response dude! He'll randomly respond to threads every now and then!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Replies: 33
Poll: Challenge
Views: 3,527
Posted By Androk2
Umm I would have prefered a cute 2D sideview of a...

Umm I would have prefered a cute 2D sideview of a funky/funny car over Elk's boring Van. You just failed to deliver Riley.

[Edit] Not to mention all the things ****ed up on your cars coloring and...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,590
Posted By Androk2
I just have aproblem with lineart, I think the...

I just have aproblem with lineart, I think the trunk becomes too small for the roots that you made, you can change it by expanding the mid/upper trunk area and adding more leaves. There si actually...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Androk2
His second eye is the problem (further one) I saw...

His second eye is the problem (further one) I saw that one too, removing it completly ruins the view, I might have to move it down, and see what that does x.x

I agree on most things except making...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2006, 02:39 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Androk2
Ok I lied, new one:

Ok I lied, new one:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2006, 01:55 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,637
Posted By Androk2
Back when Babylon came out reason people liked it...

Back when Babylon came out reason people liked it was it was Graal 2001 but not P2P, that niche is long since gone. So you can have the name but that won't make it Babylon. So yes, Babylon as it was...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2006, 01:34 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Androk2
Changed teh front a bit extended legs (might have...

Changed teh front a bit extended legs (might have to revert back to before on this).

And god why doesn't anyone help =(

[Edit] Can't do anything else and no feedback rwoar =( Here is teh...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Androk2
Rwaor expanded characetr by 1 pixel, fixed the...

Rwaor expanded characetr by 1 pixel, fixed the back, reshaded a bit.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2006, 12:34 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Androk2
All right back and front I am semi ok with......

All right back and front I am semi ok with... side is... =(

Problem to me is that I think I should be able to see an arm or something rom the other side but there is no space for it x.x
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,887
Posted By Androk2
There I made the reqs! 128x128, 15 colors,...

There I made the reqs! 128x128, 15 colors, pixelation. GO!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 04:30 PM
Replies: 33
Poll: Challenge
Views: 3,527
Posted By Androk2
Bwahaha I made it! Next one ahs to be done by a...

Bwahaha I made it! Next one ahs to be done by a MOD x.x
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 04:30 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,887
Posted By Androk2
Challange to All!

I am too lazy for a MOD to try and do this so I figured might as well throw it out here.

This is a challange to all those who deem themselves worthy. One week from today (so next friday) at 10 PM...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Replies: 33
Poll: Challenge
Views: 3,527
Posted By Androk2
We should seriously have a challange on these...

We should seriously have a challange on these boards, like "design <Insert subject matter here", and a 1 week deadline to do it and then a vote and the dude with most votes is a GFX King for the next...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 05:25 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Androk2
Rwoar a few more touch ups. Cleared up the head...

Rwoar a few more touch ups. Cleared up the head from that wierd wavy wibe, I belive I either made legs shorter or extended them, fixed arms to make them stick out less, edited feet to match some...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 05:08 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Androk2
Sorry for double post felt this as best way to...

Sorry for double post felt this as best way to divide it up. Below is an image "mooks", please be warned that I did not create it or had anything to do with it. I am posting it as a reference for...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2006, 05:04 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,245
Posted By Androk2
Body GFX W.I.P. (Will need Help with sideview)

Yarr I'll probably need soem major help with sideview on this one. Below are 3 images.

First one is a modified lineart of "mooks" (an image I found on my harddrive from a few years back. My...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,018
Posted By Androk2
... Talk about iron curtain.

... Talk about iron curtain.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-07-2006, 07:55 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,018
Posted By Androk2
Pixel Art Tutorials

Figured since our Tutorials thread is getting kind of unupdated, I'd plug in a few of my findings. Granted if you ever did a search on pixel art on google you'd find these in 5 minutes, but w/e =P
...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 132

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.