Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 92
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silent
Forum: Tech Support 02-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,029
Posted By Silent
Yes, it does (made it blank, tried to open...

Yes, it does (made it blank, tried to open serverlist and got incorrect password error, put in proper password again, tried to connect to ProjectR and got the illegal characters error)
Forum: Tech Support 02-24-2006, 05:27 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,029
Posted By Silent
I'd just like to report that I had the exact same...

I'd just like to report that I had the exact same problem as Sern here, and his method fixed it.

- New computer (Windows XP)
- Installed Graal 4, then later downloaded the RC package
- Tried to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,474
Posted By Silent
So why bother? Newb1: "lolol I won that...

So why bother?

Newb1: "lolol I won that Graal War last month"
Newb2: "the what? dude you missed the spar tourny on nubpulse =/"

If there was a worthwhile prize, such as a lifetime VIP...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-14-2006, 10:50 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,389
Posted By Silent
Sexy. That tree is going to end up strangling...

Sexy. That tree is going to end up strangling itself to death, though o_O
And yeah, perhaps a few of the branches are a little too thick. Boo to the branch that would block the view of the trunk a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-12-2006, 04:29 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,206
Posted By Silent
Or alternatively, work on your server at an...

Or alternatively, work on your server at an already existing one. (Just remember to prefix everything with the name of your future server)
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,754
Posted By Silent
Don't you mean sand tiles? I was going to...

Don't you mean sand tiles?


I was going to write a long-ass paragraph here, but it basically boils down to: GScript is not as modular as a flat black and white grid.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,754
Posted By Silent
function onCreated() { destroy(); } //...

function onCreated() {
destroy();
}

// Thread over? o_O level and GFX collabs work, this thread really doesn't.
Forum: Level Design 02-04-2006, 05:23 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 150,569
Posted By Silent
Because every great outside level needs a chair...

Because every great outside level needs a chair and a bushsprout <3
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,352
Posted By Silent
(your Graal folder)\levels3d\gui

(your Graal folder)\levels3d\gui
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,264
Posted By Silent
I wouldn't like to revive a server, but I would...

I wouldn't like to revive a server, but I would like to locate all the former players of Babylon and Mithica and store them in a spacious box for later use.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-31-2006, 03:25 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,188
Posted By Silent
Lol @ my flower. Maybe taking History instead of...

Lol @ my flower. Maybe taking History instead of Art in my GCSEs was a bad idea o_o

Yeah, the space you can work with is quite small.. might make a bigger outline later (but of something else)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,559
Posted By Silent
No sugar, sherlock. In my original post in this...

No sugar, sherlock. In my original post in this thread I was pointing out that Kuji reffered to "the #gscript community's unofficial Graal Wiki" as Wikipedia.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,559
Posted By Silent
Sorry for forgetting to put a # in front of...

Sorry for forgetting to put a # in front of GScript, sheesh
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2006, 08:06 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,559
Posted By Silent
Since when is the #GScript wiki affiliated with...

Since when is the #GScript wiki affiliated with Wikipedia?

Edit: Reversed for clarity of point
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-30-2006, 01:56 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,818
Posted By Silent
I want those kick-ass classic baddies from...

I want those kick-ass classic baddies from previous Graal versions, and I want a swift flying pet that eats them while I slash them into tiny bits.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Replies: 156
Views: 17,762
Posted By Silent
Nothing special

Nothing special
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-26-2006, 02:57 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,351
Posted By Silent
Look up the definition of "sarcasm" Stop...

Look up the definition of "sarcasm"
Stop asking for what you do not deserve
Make awesome levels, gain respect
????
PROFIT
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-26-2006, 03:25 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,885
Posted By Silent
:frown:

:frown:
Forum: Graphic Design 01-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,223
Posted By Silent
The first one is too plain! Silly Yen, stick to...

The first one is too plain! Silly Yen, stick to gscript. >_<
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,444
Posted By Silent
Psst.. Graal isn't cool. (And that's why you'd...

Psst.. Graal isn't cool.
(And that's why you'd never do it)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,756
Posted By Silent
DOOMED TO FAILURE! Just kidding. It sounds...

DOOMED TO FAILURE!

Just kidding.
It sounds interesting. Considering you're talking about cities giving strategic advantages, I presume it's all going to be one gmap - therefor, huge. If that is...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,351
Posted By Silent
You could say what you are good at, if anything,...

You could say what you are good at, if anything, and stop making posts like this one (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/search.php?searchid=176817) :)
Forum: Announcements 01-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 64,221
Posted By Silent
It's nice that we can open more than one script...

It's nice that we can open more than one script at a time now, but it's possible to open the same script multiple times which can get a little confusing. Could this be prevented please?
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,689
Posted By Silent
I don't think that's what he meant.

I don't think that's what he meant.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,576
Posted By Silent
Then tell Graal that you don't need one: ...

Then tell Graal that you don't need one:

setani("aniname", NULL);
Showing results 26 to 50 of 92

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.