Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 38 of 38
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ASouthernMan
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-21-2003, 01:43 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,382
Posted By ASouthernMan
Calm down, buddy, I mean your posts are shady, I...

Calm down, buddy, I mean your posts are shady, I feel like you're hiding something. Don't worry, though, it's probably just a personal hunch.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-21-2003, 01:33 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,382
Posted By ASouthernMan
I have a personal vision...that admins make the...

I have a personal vision...that admins make the rules...and the moderators enforce them.

But not this Nova guy, though, he seems kind of shady.
Forum: Tech Support 06-21-2003, 01:23 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,909
Posted By ASouthernMan
It stands for the initials of a game that a Graal...

It stands for the initials of a game that a Graal players is making that unixmad is apprently threatened by.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-15-2003, 04:04 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,435
Posted By ASouthernMan
That's the thing with all these "popular"...

That's the thing with all these "popular" servers. The ones that make it on the server list suck, and the ones the ones that MIGHT be good give up.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-14-2003, 06:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,870
Posted By ASouthernMan
Tones said he got that XD I think it's a VIP...

Tones said he got that XD

I think it's a VIP member who went down the VIP guild member list and got the e-mails
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2003, 03:26 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,854
Posted By ASouthernMan
BUT IT WORKS!!!

BUT IT WORKS!!!
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2003, 03:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,854
Posted By ASouthernMan
*shrug* It works. I'll see if I can improve it...

*shrug* It works. I'll see if I can improve it some.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2003, 03:11 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,854
Posted By ASouthernMan
No Cursing Script

if (actionserverside) {
if (strequals(#p(0),addstrings)) {
setstring clientr.nocurse_r1,pls,plz,brb,;
setstring clientr.nocurse_r2,please,please,"Be right back",;
setstring...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-12-2003, 06:06 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,420
Posted By ASouthernMan
You COULD just disable weapons, readd the A...

You COULD just disable weapons, readd the A button features (not hard), and assign D to a different function, like instead of using toweapons in weapons, you could run a flag that is added when you...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-11-2003, 12:24 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,004
Posted By ASouthernMan
Some of those take too long for me, I love speed...

Some of those take too long for me, I love speed and convenience.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-10-2003, 06:22 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,004
Posted By ASouthernMan
Yes, but wouldn't it be much more convenient to...

Yes, but wouldn't it be much more convenient to just open it in RC instead of having to go through the splash screens in Mozilla and Netscape if you use those? :D
Forum: Future Improvements 06-10-2003, 02:16 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,004
Posted By ASouthernMan
RC Improvements

Script Error Checker - When working with NC in RC, with classes, weapons, and NPC's, there should be a test button. Sometimes a script doesn't work and it's only because of a missing bracket or...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2003, 12:16 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,591
Posted By ASouthernMan
I hope to see Cynical back up soon :D

I hope to see Cynical back up soon :D
Showing results 26 to 38 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.